Killmonger

What's the essential reading for this guy? He seems pretty prominently featured as the villain in the new Black Panther movie, and I've become a bit more interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Erik_Killmonger_(Earth-616)/Appearances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boy oh boy, I can't wait for him to end up like Malekith, or Thanos, or Hydra, turning into the main villain of every issue of every arc of every Black Panther book for the next decade.

>in during people pretend they give a fuck about Black Panther because the movie is coming out and eventually realize how totally fucking garbage a comic it is aside from a few very select arcs

Yeah, odds are Coates will bring him back shortly before/after the movie comes out. Killmonger has been mentioned several times throughout his run.

>and eventually realize how totally fucking garbage a comic it is aside from a few very select arcs

just like every big 2 cape character outside of like 5 exceptions

Read Kirby, Priest, and you're done. Maybe jam out to his shitty BET series badass opening theme.

or the Mandarin

Nah, you're trying too hard Sup Forums.

Killmonger wasn't in that show, dumbass. I aasn't asking about what's good or shit for Panther overall, I'm specifically asking about one villain, so if all you've got are meme opinions rather than knowledge from reading the books themselves, keep it to yourself.

There's no reason for hostility, my sweet summer child. Read Priest's, it's really good =)

Read the Priest run. That's it.

>summer child
I'm an all-year poster and someone who reads a decent amount of Marvel, and from the sound of it, you're someone who gets all his opinions on comics from posts he reads on Sup Forums.

>Not reading Jungle Action
I shiggy diggy

There's no reason to lie, newfriend. But if you're so hardcore, here's a link to this secret underground hacker database of elite knowledge, where you can check out all the amazing 19 appearances of this intriguing, deep character.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Erik_Killmonger_(Earth-616)/Appearances

And before you thank me, you're very welcome.

Might as well read the wacky Kirby run then.

Fuck off secondaries

>There's no reason to lie, newfriend
Then stop doing it. And stop trying so hard to fit in by using the terms "summer child" and "newfriend". It comes off as trying too hard.

Please reply, Sup Forums user

(You)

But Priest's run....

I don't follow. "Panther's Rage" is relatively serious in tone. If Kirby's run was wacky, that's nothing to do with McGregor's work.