Slutty comics makeovers

Slutty comics makeovers.

I know about Invisible Woman, but who else started out as relatively wholesome and got sexed up? Even briefly

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/jla-classified-009-2005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do i like the original so much more?

John Byrne

Huntress

Never saw this before

Star Sapphire.

Nothing wrong with the two skimpy ones.

No complaints here.

That's not Mary's slutty makeover. Mary's slutty makeover had the shaved head and pink pigtails.

Post it. I can't find good images of it, so I'm lazy and went with the alt universe one.

>That anatomy
HACK

It's fanart, but it's the only full body shot that showed both the full costume and hair.

I forgot how awful that phase was.

Not that big of a difference, honestly.

the original costume looks way better

i am still not sure how the boob cups actually work on the new one

The Countdown Mary costume was a pretty great design though.

Same way GL costumes work.

GL costumes are just tights and a T-shirt. Despite the movie, they aren't difficult to make.

SS's outfit is straight-up bodypaint/CGI tier.

Lantern costumes are literally constructs of the ring. Any clothes they're wearing get hammerspaced away and replaced by a skin-tight uniform. It's the exact same deal.

>I know about Invisible Woman,

Clearly you don't or she wouldn't have been your example.

It's the ring of love, if anything the costume should be more slutty.

why is she such a whore

She gets zero attention from Reed, that's why

so she's the cuckqueen

Basically

Reed is the cuck.

If your wife swims naked and lovey-dovey alone with your black friend, you are "morally" a cuck.

Gamora was already kinda slutty with her fishnet body stocking but when she came back in Annihilation she had thigh-high high-heeled boots and and a butt floss one-piece slingkini that must have been glued to her nipples to stay in place.

>character gets shot in the stomach
>let's now give the character a belly window

Bravo, Jim.

You are not a cuck until she cheat on you.
And you are not a cuck if you don't give a fuck about it, because you realize legally you are on the lower ground and fighting it would mean losing half of your shit, just cheat on her WITH SCIENCE.

What is "cheating"?

Because according to Millar, Sue masturbated Namor during "Civil War". Does that count as cheating?

Ah, she just raided Moondragon's old closet

Psylocke is probably one of the most notable. Went from a modest gal to walking 90's fetish.

That run is so fucking funny, is this the same writer of JL3000???

Can anyone post the download link for the 2005 FF Wedding special? I can't find it anywhere.

Jim Lee wanted to draw a ninja.

What does that say that Emma Frost has not yet made an appearance in this thread?

>according to Millar

yeah we should just ignore that, then

You can read the whole issue here.
viewcomic.com/jla-classified-009-2005/

Couldn't help but laugh, myself.

Didn't this creative team unite for that Larleeze solo? The one where Larfleeze was constantly bukkake-ing everyone with his saliva?

Emma Frost didn't start out with a wholesome look. She was always a slut

>Dresses like a "slut," deliberately

So, we should ignore Civil War in order to make Sue "clean"?

Should we also ignore every other instance where she seriously considered sleeping with other guys, including villains? Should we ignore the kisses?

Who wouldn't give Namor a hand job?

No, just ignore Millar's edgy handjob interpretation of Civil War.

It is not an "interpretation". It is what happened.

The guy wrote Civil War, the guy wrote Sue going to Namor for help, the guy wrote Namor asking her for something in exchange, and the guy said that this something was "make me cum". Sue canonically masturbated Namor.

If you think that your wife masturbating the guy that is always hitting on her isn't a big deal, well, that is on you (and Reed).

And I'm sure it has nothing to do with Claremont having a fetish.

>It is not an "interpretation". It is what happened.
It literally isn't

Well, say that to Millar, AKA the writer.

Heh, underrated.

>Sue masturbated Namor
You mean she jacked him off?

do you even death of the author?

Given how many people are hung up on canon cuckoldry these days, evidently death of the author is actually dead itself.

I ignore every chance I get, because it's trash. Top to bottom it had poor writing, and Millar led the charge.

She's been through quite the evolution.

So how many of these can be summed up as "It was the 90's?"

Most.

why are they trying to make Psylocke ugly?

Is posting Ame-Comi girls cheating?

Because Ike Perlmutter hates mutants.

Isn't the point of mutants that they should be hated?

Didn't this run of Psylocke also have a lesbian fling?

Its actually covering her entire body, its just that in those issues her powers were on the fritz

With the female part of his then lover Fantomex, right?

Sort of, if "female version of a deceased male lover" counts as lesbian.

That last panel where it looks like her exposed skin got turned white actually wouldn't be a bad costume.

I concur.

There's the outfit Wonder Woman wore briefly during the 90s. But looking at it now, I'm not sure if you can really say it's more revealing than the original. I guess it's just different.

It's a little more revealing since it shows the belly while covering up the arms; even if there is less total area of skin showing, the area that does show is more erotic.

She's another one that's been all over the map.

The stomach is erotic now?

Looking back I think any perceived sluttiness was more about how Deodato was drawing her than what she was actually wearing.

The outfit has a bondage flavor, though. Of course bondage has been part of Wonder Woman from the start, but this is closer to looking like a dominatrix.

I honestly have no problem with the way he drew her. Yeah it was very 90s, and there was some anatomy issues.

to be fair Mary was being possessed by Desaad when that was going on

>That last panel where it looks like her exposed skin got turned white actually wouldn't be a bad costume.
agreed

Because the "after" one looks retarded, there are better ways to sexualize someone and making a 4-shaped boob window is not one of them.

Honestly, I preferred her costume from some of the recent animated movies.

Just wanting to add, do reread civil war, because nothing happend in it like what you are trying to twist it into

Remove the cleavage coverage and that would be perfect, love the high boots and sleeves.

the traditional wonder woman had thong panties in the 90s

25 seconds in google, user. And GIS these days is shit.

Horrendous.

Ya know, I'm fine with this one because to me it really captures the symbolism of being a fury (of Darkseid) and a harpy.

Has a sense of feral anger: the costume looks primitive a little bit and I can see the Native American inspiration behind it. Hair reminds me of ruffled feathers. The black with red ridges on the leggings reminds me of bird legs. As much as I hate to see "high heels for battle", I can see that the Artist did it to try to capture at the idea of talons. Pretty cool costume for a fury of Darkseid.

...You gonna continue this scenario or you gonna be a faggot, user? Boy's got birthday ya know? You don't want a boy to be disappointed on his birthday, do you?

that's old art, man