Legitimately my favorite movie.

>6 whole hours
>5 long days
>4 all your lies to come undone, and those
>3 small words were way
>2 late, cause you can't see that I'm the
>1

POTTERY

I unironically love this movie, and now I want to watch it.

>LISA SNYDER
>LITHPIN LITHA

>CAN'T HARDLY WAIT IS UNDERRATED

DuJour means coloring time

What year is this from?

this is a good post.

It doesn't matter if you fapped throughout the whole movie, it wasn't that God movie at all.

Val is best girl

DuJour means crash positions!

Men in Black is easily better

Aunt May!

>I'm your back-door lover

I don't remember much of it, was Melody done well?

Is that fucking Tara Reid?

Yes, she is, they even make the joke in Archie vs Sharknado

this is the page from the sharknado comic

do you not like hot women running without bras for 90 minutes?

wait they were actually called DuJour? Why didn't I pickup on that joke the first time?

How bad the movie inside the movie would be?

I unironically enjoyed the movie.

Might have been justifiable if they'd actually done anything with them. As it was they were in the background most of the time, and disappeared in the second half of the season. Melody never even had a line.

me too, I have the VHS, DVD and the soundtrack, too bad they didn't make a comic adaptation
brainwash is real

Apparently Josie's actress had to go film a movie or something but personally I think it came down to them realizing they fucked up in the writing and casting. Unlikable 30 y/o with a chip on her shoulder playing a teenage character that was handed everything you could ask for as a musician and still has the nerve to go on about white privilege and having to "claw her way up"? It was just too much.

They don't know what to do with the pussycats

I hope they realise their mistakes when they write season 2. Season 1 Josie was just an abrasive bitch, without the campiness or backstory that makes a bitch character like Cheryl fun.

Putting down Archie solely because he was white was a dick move too. That sort of shit might fly in online echo chambers, but on a TV show it just looks like being an asshole.

DUJOUR IS LOVE
DUJOUR IS LIFE

Man, as someone who was actively sick of the late 90s prefab pop stars trend, this movie was a surprisingly smart satire of that whole movement, right up to Carson Daly playing himself as a pawn of the evil corporate overlords.

That and they had marathons of the cartoon on Boomerang to promote the movie, which was my first exposure to the characters.

I thought people liked Charlie's Angels.

>If you think that's cool, whatever dude

more like, Val got GINGERED, am I rite?

It's Archie, everyone gets GINGERED

198HEROIN.

Why would Archie Comics' resident Girl Archie need to be anything more than a recurring character on an Archie focused series, anyway? It's clearly redundant.

Is there a more Sup Forums related actor or actress than Rosario?

J.K. Simmons

What's he been in besides Spiderman?

He's also the new Commissioner Gordon. But he was so good as Jamison that he doesn't really need any other roles to have a place in Sup Forums's heart.

Chris Evans?

I don't want to take anything from the guy, he's a great actor and you know, living incarnation of Jameson but

>Josie and the Pussycats
>Sin City
>Marvel Netflix
>Voiced Artemis and Wonder Woman in two different animated movies..
>Is going to be in the New Mutants movie.

She's put in the work.
HMMMM...
Fantastic Four, Losers, Captain America, what else?

Snowpiercer

And Scott Pilgrim