Kills super neo-nazis in the Fraction run

>Kills super neo-nazis in the Fraction run
>Joins Nazi Cap years later

How does this work?

It doesn't
Marvel writers are retards who don't read their own comics not that anyone else does

Probably something about how Punisher idolizes Captain American and law enforcement so much he'd even break his own usually stringent moral code for them, but they'll execute the idea so badly and dumb that it won't be remotely coherent.

Frank idolized Cap but only to the point where he won't fight him. During CW he still gunned down the villains that joined Cap's side.

As I said: dumbly executed. Instead of having Frank rethink his moral code, they just had him drop it and move teams like a re-balancing MOBA.

I'm hoping it's a bait and switch and he's just using it to take down Hydra from the inside, but this whole event is a clusterfuck

>I could be your punishment
Jesus Christ Frank, what Facebook post did you steal that from

dr faust, the hydra dude with mind control

Cube continuity Hydra is not Nazis. It is based on the red skull's fairy tale perfectest hydra and every time cap wrecked a hydra group, it was because he disagreed on what they were doing.

>Fraction run

Well there you go. Nobody gives a shit about Fraction's comics, and nobody ever should.

If he killed neo nazis it's because they're wrongdoers who need killing, not because of their political affiliation

Remember when Spencerfags were using a story where Frank refuses to compromise with criminals even if the alternative was the extinction of humanity to justify why Frank would join infamous criminals?

if it was Red Skull's perfect Hydra, wouldn't they be Nazis?

I'm still mad about that

>youre all alone with no one to invoke justice upon you?
>I could be your punishment tonight

Hydra isn't nazis.
>Fucking simpletons

if you keep saying it, I'm sure someone will eventually believe you.

Fraction's PWG was dogshit though

What did I miss?

>muh edgy writerfag

There was a thread like a week ago bitching about this and some idiot said Punisher: The End was evidence that he would do evil things to continue his mission because he killed the human race in order to punish criminals

Is The Punisher hitting on me?

Marvel writing.

It doesn't have to be good, it just has to make you more angry than the story before it.

On second thought, can we get Bendis back doing the stupid events?