She's not MJ

She's not MJ.

moviepilot.com/p/spider-man-homecoming-spoilers-leak-zendaya-character-identity/4290962

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6gatla/spoiler_regarding_michelles_identity_debunked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Things intelligent people already knew

Well shit, what are we going to get angry about now?

We're gonna meme even harder and pretend this is a false flag or that they're making MJ the Vulture's daughter.

yesterday's news

Wasn't it leaked like a year ago?

Yes. But because of Umberto Gonzalez''s claim that Zendaya was secretly playing MJ people gobbled it up and insisted that was the case (despite him having an ABYSMAL track record for "exclusive scoops" regarding movies).

I still don't know why people care either way.

It'a and Elseworlds. Any adaptation by default is going to be an Elseworlds. Who fucking cares if there's an Elseworlds where MJ is black?

>Who fucking cares if there's an Elseworlds where MJ is black?

She isn't though. So what is even your point?

>She isn't though. So what is even your point?

That all this whining was stupid to begin with.

They might as well complain about the universe of Spider-Gwen.

Her middle name could still begin with a J and if so this shit is D R O P P E D.

That said, it's a rumor I've helped perpetuate even if it's one I'd love to be proven wrong about.

>They might as well complain about the universe of Spider-Gwen.

So you have no real point to make, got it. You're just bitching about other people bitching, because you can.

>it's a rumor I've helped perpetuate even if it's one I'd love to be proven wrong about.

You've already been proven wrong. Multiple times. Pay attention, wanker.

No one ever thought she was MJ except retards, people thought the other black girl was MJ and she isn't either

I wonder how the people who were acting smug about getting a black MJ feel.

>we don't know her middle name
>I've been proven wrong
hey, I'd like it to be true but it just isn't. First name, Michelle + Middle name, Janet = MJ. Jane isn't original MJ's surname.

>implying she's even going to have a middle name listed in the movie.

Literally none of the other characters do so far, why the fuck would this single character have one?

You're really reaching.

It was confirmed she wasn't MJ like a week after she was casted

B-b-but Umberto Gonzalez, a known liar, said it was true! So it MUST be true!

It was also confirmed WW was going to be a complete train wreck and be the worst DC movie to date so....

It's fake

The fact that MJ wont be in the series.

Peter didn't meet MJ until college.

Yeah, but Feige said they were using the Harry Potter movies as inspiration. Seeming to imply that we're gonna see a focus on the main three cast members growing up.

>things anyone with half a brain could have told you

So no fucking wonder most of Sup Forums went into a impotent frothing mouthed fedora rage.

So is she just a new character?

Like everything in this damn movie.

Would it kill them to put some actual Spider-Man characters in this movie?

>inb4 Flash and Ned

Don't count because they're so radically different from their comic counterparts. The only supporting cast we have is Aunt fucking May and Liz Alen.

She will, probably in a after-credits scene
>Peter just getting ready for a "date" his aunt set him up with with a girl she never met, only that her name is Mary-Jane.
>All she knows that she suppose has a great personality.
>Peter opens the door, saying that he probably hit rock bottom when it came to girls.
>"Rock bottom? Ha, face it tiger, you hit the jackpot."
>A fiery dyed crimson short-haired MJ in a black dress smiles at Peter, who blushes.

Even Aunt May is considered a brand new character, being a smoking hot milf instead of the classic granny in the Raimi or even average plain jane middle-aged woman in the Webb movies.

>she's not MJ
Also water is wet. Fuck's sake, she doesn't even have red hair.

Why'd they drop the Garfield-verse anyways? There wasn't anything in it that really contradicted the MCU. Are they just addicted to having to have references and crossovers in every movie and tv show?

Link to the thread?

I heard a rumor that he insulted Japanese people or some shit.

>Would it kill them to put some actual Spider-Man characters in this movie?
>Flash, Ned, Liz, Betty, Herman Schultz, Adrian Toomes, and Phineas Mason are not Spider-Man character

>Why'd they drop the Garfield-verse anyways?
Because it was fucking awful.

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6gatla/spoiler_regarding_michelles_identity_debunked/

Jane is not MJ's middle name. MJ doesn't have a middle name. Mary-Jane is her first name. It's hyphenated.

Who is Spider-Man even with in the comics right now?

Is it nobody? I bet it's nobody.

Fuck's sake, why is Spider-man of all characters not allowed to be happy?

>Flash
Already addressed

>Ned
Already addressed

>Liz
Already addressed

>Betty
Not in the movie.

>Herman
Can't wait to see how they fuck him up. Also, not a supporting cast member.

>Adrian Toomes
Not a supporting cast member.

>Phineas
Yeah, remember all the times the Tinker was a fat socially awkward dude?

She's like an extra ugly Chrissy Teigen.

>"Flash"

Because then he wouldn't be hip and young.

Fuck OMD.

You mean sad, lonely, and childish.

Just like the average comic reader.

>>Betty
>Not in the movie.

She's played by Angourie Rice, dumbass.

Also, this whole post:
>NOT MUH! REEEE

>Fuck OMD.
Meanwhile Gwen Stacy is dead and Black Cat might as well be.

Fuck's sake, Silk is the next most relevant Spider-girlfriend isn't she?

Fuck what Marvel has done to Peter's life.

>She's played by Angourie Rice, dumbass.

Not confirmed, dumbass.

>Also, this whole post:
>NOT MUH! REEEE

Nigger, they are nothing like the character they are portraying. This is Dragon Ball Evolution levels of bullshit.

>Let's adapt something!
>But then let's change it so radically that it's almost not even a proper adaption except for some nouns!

Making a good movie is still very important, but making a good adaption is almost as important, and it fails terribly at that.

More like Marisha JayJay.

It is most certainly not hyphenated, you casual swine. Spider-Man is though.

>turns out they're not racebending in an elseworlds
>well thats cool, because people being annoyed about racebending in an elseworlds was stupid anyway
>"What the fuck are you saying?"
>That people bitching about things that don't matter is stupid
>"Oh, look at you, bitching, bitching about bitching, bitching about bitching about bitching!"

You're a bitch, user. Stop getting so butthurt because you can't yell racist shit at a 16 year old girl in a cape movie any more.