We will never forget you 'til the day we die!

We will never forget you 'til the day we die!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euo98i4vuaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, they weren't wrong. They can't remember him now because they're not only dead but never existed in the first place.

You can't die if you never existed, and if you never existed there is therefore nothing to remember.

Б

r8 my s

I am honestly surprised that they did just do a flash forward to show that they all existed and that with out Aku they all had better lives and lived happy. And it ends with the Moss Statue of Jack at the very end.

>techno musical montage about hero

I want to see that done for every show from now on. Like, some lib arts millenial is trying to find Lena Dunham, and she goes to a rave where they reenact all 5 seasons of Girls

I mean, yeah, they will and they did. They don't even exist.

Who are we talking about, again?

Oh, yeah!
You gotta get schwifty.
You gotta get schwifty in here.

You gotta get schwifty.
Oh, yeah!
Take off your pants and your panties.
Shit on the floor.

Time to get Schwifty in here.
Gotta shit on the floor.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
Take a shit on the floor.

Hey, take your pants off.
It's Schwifty time today.

Were the artists not allowed to do a full-on ass shot showing it completely from top to bottom in all its glory?

And die they did.

But that statue would not exist since the archers were never possessed and saved by Jack.

>Samurai Jack
The US military equipment left behind "disappears" just like everyone in the future. Or the WMDs depending on what era we're talking.

>ceases to exist

They actually faced fate worse than death, they got completely eradicated
In Samurai Jack's universe souls exists so instead of turning into ghosts they faced real life's fate
all souls got eradicated so it's like double death

Jack killed more people than Hitler probably.

Jack killed at least 50 billion beings

Just nuts and bolts, user.

Nuts and bolts.

what was the point of that scene

they didn't answer the question in any way

>gods give Jack the sword back
>Jack is just an instrument of divine will

Gods are to blame, not Jack.

not including space races
Jack got played like a damn fiddle

So gods also ceased themselves?

Gods are more powerful than Jack and Aku, so no. You guys are fucking retarded and don't understand anything about theology. It's laughable. Either the gods didn't give a fuck about the mass genocide they compelled and everyone died or they maintained everyone's souls (except for Aku's daughters), only everybody got to lead a much happier life.

Either way, blaming Jack for ending all that suffering is extremely fucking retarded.

Aku wasn't a god?

They didn't necessarily know he would go back, he could have killed aku in present

Aku was a piece of evil that broke off while the gods were fighting it.

They didn't necessarily not know either, but it's just as baseless an assumption to say they let all those souls be destroyed, from a theological standpoint. The point is, Jack undid the evil that was Aku.

This was the point the new series went to shit for me. I never saw this characters episode of the original series, and getting Tara Strong to voice every single female was weak as fuck.

I sat in denial, pretending to be hype as fuck over the show with my friends, until they wrapped up the whole plot in 5 minutes with ASHI YOU HAVE AKU'S POWER!

I'm so hollow.

Never having been born isn't worse than death you retard. There's literally nothing bad about never having been born.

no, timeline slowly ceased so all people in future just fade away

>I never saw this characters episode of the original series

what the fuck brother

>he hasn't watched all fifty-two glorious episodes of pre-revival Samurai Jack

Kill yourself, my man.

this will never get old

I'm only upset that it wasn't an ultimatum. That there was no way to beat Aku in this timeline so he HAD to go back.

It all just led into an unnecessary gut punch.

so fucking gay

they could've just had her die in a cool climactic battle

fuck you genndy and genndy's wife who obviously had a role in this

Mordecai!

It's a little hard to show that their souls reincarnated differently

they deff reincarnated

>never existing
>fate worse than death
debatable

>That foreshadowing

KINO
I
N
O

When heaven is canon, yes it is a fate worse than death.

Where that Samurai DROPPED user at?

>You guys are fucking retarded and don't understand anything about theology.

You mean "infinite loopholes: the pseudo-ideology"?

He got back to the past and Destroyed the FUCK outta Aku..that's all that matters The end :)

A lot of my friends unironically believe this and it pisses me off so much.

Both are fiction, so what's your point?

Brah if the show had ended this way back then with the original 52 episodes Nobody would be bitching..It ended just fine but because it's 2017 and the internet is full of mostly cynical peepz it gets hate for no reason

With the original 52 episodes we didn't have a likeable deuteragonist who would get killed off in the epilogue.

man was this really necessary

you deserve at least my (You)

>A lot of my friends unironically believe this and it pisses me off so much.
Good
now you realize you're the only idiot amongst them lmfao

It was like something out of Hotel Transylvania or any other pointless dance scene from an animated kid's movie. What was Genndy's thought process behind this? We need a turbo autist to roast him at his next panel.

Funny enough, the ones that agree with me are the longtime fans and the ones who don't are the ones who barely watched the new season until the end.

So are you saying the whole Objective of the show (Being to get back to the past to destroy aku and undo all the evil he had done)

Wasn't what should have gone down?

And if so what would you have LIKED to seen happen?

Sure , kid
sure lmfao

Undo the future by rebuilding society after destroying Aku, while everyone who was killed by aku chills in the afterlife enjoying the fact that their sacrifices were avenged.

shit ending
good thing you weren't involved

>oh wow marty just killed about a gorrilion people by erasing the Biff becomes president timeline
this is how retarded you sound

I dunno m8, it would go along with what they were doing already: showing that Jack has had a greatly positive impact on the future despite everything Aku has been doing. Killing Aku in the future and starting on a path to heal the world of the evil he inflicted on it would have been a natural continuation of that idea.

I chose to believe that the phattest Ass in the multiverse still exists.

Don't forget that Jack would never age....so he would never be able to rest and on top of that he would never be able to forgive himself for never freeing his people (The entire goal of his life)

Jack goes back and Aku tears open a portal to the past drawing on the power of the primordial evil from which he came from thus making defeating him impossible until all Jacks allies from the future rush through the time portal behind him to help, Aku is defeated simultaneously in all timelines and everyone from the future just chills in ancient japan? with archaeologists digging up weird stuff and getting dismissed in crazy alien conspiracy talk shows

Yup, those movies promote genocide if you think about it too hard (which is why Rick and Morty came to exist )

youtube.com/watch?v=euo98i4vuaU

"time paradox resolved by vaporization" is the number one most retarded trope out of anything. A five year old can realize why this is bullshit.

The difference is Marty was playing for keeps in a way Jack wasn't. Jack's people get an afterlife. By the time Marty was actively erasing timelines it was time traveler vs time traveler.

You didn't make it.

They will be alive in the future, just never have met Jack. Just because Aku is dead doesn't mean that certain characters won't be alive in the future, it will just be more peaceful.

But they way they'd be born and raised would be vastly different, if they're born at all. They'd be totally different people

>I can't believe the show about a samurai trying to go back in time ended with him going back in time

So basically no matter what we say you're going to whine about "muh retarded future people" huh?

Honestly I would have had zero problems if he'd gone back in time to defeat Aku -after- beating him in the future. Creating an Aku-free future AND a world where Aku never ruled the galaxy

The retarded future people are the ones we cared about throughout the show, though. The ones viewers got attached to and invested in

No, you're just autistic. The entire point of the show was going back in time, he was always going to go back- what the fuck was the point of all the people going "ooo the guardian and then he goes back in the guardian's portal". I'm 900% certain that you and a handful of other autists are responsible for all the fucking whining because everyone else was always fine with the plot of the show actually playing out as it had been written since the first fucking episode.

Like I said, I haven't got a problem with him going to the past. I just wish doing so didn't undo everything else that happened in the series because it runs on 'one timeline' rules
And I haven't been on Sup Forums since a few days after the finale, but you can disbelieve that if you want