Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same political position?

Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same political position?

They are all owned by the same handful of people

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Because they are all smart and educated.

caps lock is cruise control for cool

Bill Maher is anti-Islam, anti-SJW, and actively tells his audience to shut the fuck up on a regular basis when they boo him for having contradictory opinions.

The others are cookie-cutter, though

tl;dr
there's no comedy here just propaganda
not that theres anything wrong with propaganda. propaganda can be funny
this shit just isnt funny. it's a groanfest.

based pastaposter

Real answer? Its American Capitalism. Throw all your eggs into whatever is profitable at the moment, kill all alternatives, drive away all alternative demographics, ride the wave til the wheels come off.

Happened with tons of other mediums.

>apparently H&M doesnt stand for HM I WONDER IF WE SHOULD RUN THIS BY A BLACK PERSON FIRST
>live studio audience: AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHWHHWHAWHAWHAWHAHHWHAWAHWHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

i might be a white nationalist but i'll always love Bill Maher's attitude.
he really is his own man and runs his own show the way he wants it.
he is the antithesis to all things tasteful and thats pretty quaint.

Jon Stewart was funny. I miss him

Colbert and Oliver were funny in their roles as correspondents too

Why don't you watch my show?

Look at the fucking Jew honkers on these kikes

You're right, that's funny.

Because they feel nothing but disgust for people like you, in fact the whole world does, we consider you subniggers.

colbert and oliver were funny because they were premeditated sketch comedy.
they suck as flavorless outraged talking heads. they havent the gravitas, relevance or political clout to be of any consequence in the political debate.

das raciss

who even watches tv anymore
my friends and I just watch youtubers like h3h3

i really miss craig ferguson

And?

Miss me yet?

this is the real kicker, these people are all lightweights because in the end they cant stop the numbers from dwindling
have you seen how they artificially boost the view count on their youtube channel in some attempt to stay relevant in the "new media"? it's pathetic

fox news tried shows with a comedy slant and none of you watched.

people watch these shows.

free market at work.

comedy is inherently liberal

Because it’s not comedy. It’s church for liberals.

It's almost as if the "free market" is a bad thing

when your boss is a conservative priest or a liberal jew, yes

is that you, john leibowitz?

based

Because all of them both work and live in the liberal fortress cities of LA and New York. Question answered

Why do you post the same thread and image every fucking day?

Because conservatives aren't funny.
"Ha ha, look at the poor person! He should bankrupt himself if he ever gets sick, and then die anyway!"

See? Not funny.

Freedom isn't bad if you and your ideas aren't bad.

Conan's not like the rest though. He's the only one who doesn't go political every show.

Complete odd one out there. That being said I only like Two Scoops Mcgee and CURRENT YEAR man. The rest aren't even that good at doing the same shtick and Bill Mahr is just a smug asshole. I've never liked him. He loves the smell of his own farts and it shows.

thats jewish comedy

Is Noah the only real comedian? He did stand ups and they arent half bad.

>every joke that has ever been told is a political one

baka desu senpai

>Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same political position?

>Why is every "Comedian" not a Republican
because the right can't meme

Yes, most of the shows have a heavy focus on politics. If you want jokes about beer and boobs, go watch Three and Half Men reruns.

conservatives arent as easily amused by having their opinions repeated ad nauseum

Name 5 comedians who are right wing and actually funny. I'll wait.

That can't be right... They're only 2% of the national population!

Him and CURRENT YEAR. Conan was a writer. Two Scoops did improv but not stand up. The rest are SNL rejects and Mahr is Mahr. You either like him or you don't. He's always done his own show I think.

at least jon stewart was actually funny... they're not even trying anymore just 100% brainwashing with timed laughtracks

yeah they are, there's tons of conservative shows.

They just aren't funny.

>conservatives arent as easily amused by having their opinions repeated ad nauseum

That's exactly what pol is.

I can't because they're all fired and move on to other jobs.

then why are the same 5 Sup Forums threads spammed here every day

because smart people usually arent very funny.

>Colbert is literally doing nothing but DRUMPF ranting
>Nobody gives a fuck about Wilmore or Noah
>Meyers has no charisma or likeable qualities
>Jon Oliver is nothing more than a strawman for the Left
>Kimmel is getting up on a soapbox every week and uses his children as political weapons
>Corden only appeals to the Tumblr audience
>Maher is a Democrat shill but has the balls to call out the Left
>Fallon is an alcoholic who relies on skits rather than his own comedy
>Conan is still based as fuck and the only comedian sticking to his roots

to piss you off

What I don't get is that since Trump is Israel's greatest ally, why are the Jews determined to oust him?

This is a rhetorical question, right?

>*waddles to keyboard,

why would you need to waddle to the keyboard? If you read this you should be in front of it.

>conservatives arent as easily amused by having their opinions repeated ad nauseum

Sarcasm noted

No one is against Israel in American politics.

I fucking hate Seth Myers' smug face. His personality is so annoying too

I stopped watching him after he was crying about sandy hook or some shit

>Jon Stewart
>Funny
Oh yes, I especially liked that joke where he showed a republican giving a speech, then he pretends to hold in laughter. I'm sure you know the one. It's every joke. In every show. He's ever done.

They absolutely are. They fucking eat it up. It's just they don't do comedy usually. Look no further than the late night set up at Fox News. That's where conservatives go.

If anything Trump is the closest thing to a comedic "conservative" that does comedy. Look at his rallies and pre-election stuff. He's basically doing a stand up act half the time. The people even get into it. At the end of the day you can't be hardcore conservative and then joke about it. What are you gonna joke about? There's nothing.

>crying about dead kids
Shit dude, whether your pro or anti-gun I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. If anything it proves that you specifically are a fucking sociopath.

Republicans write the jokes themselves though. That's the joke. They're so unaware of how idiotic they are half the time that they simply spew out material to scoff at.

That's Kool aid in those glasses.

this but unironically

No he was all like "I never talk about this but something has to be done" referring to gun control

Always.

Best post I've seen tonight. One day we will rid the Sup Forumsack off-topic scum from our board. One day friends....

>Republican says something immensely stupid
>comedian snidely points it out

Maybe Republicans should have stopped saying immensely stupid things

I always wonder if this kinda Sup Forums info is actually accurate. I should do some proper research into it one day.

>WAAAH HE VAGUELY IMPLIED THERES A PROBLEM WITH GUNS

Look man, I'm a pro gun person. My grandfather was a gunsmith with his own shop. I own 3 handguns (M1911A1, Steyr M9A1, my grandfathers S&W 32. Hand ejector) and 1 shotgun (Remington 870 Home Defense). So take it from me.

There is clearly a fucking problem. Whether it be comprehensive lack of mental health care or a complete social failure to self police and educate gun owners. I'm not sure at this point.

So unless you show me a clip where Conan says "We need to take the guns! ALL OF DEM" then your being fucking paranoid. A lot of fucking people have been shot over the past couple years. Admitting that's a fucking problem isn't "libtard conspiracy".

A comprehensive list of mental health care wouldn't be a gun problem, it would be a mental health problem.

>it's a nu-Sup Forums faggot comes to Sup Forums to complain about comedians he doesn't like episode
>the syndicated rerun

based...

It's an overlapping problem, retard...

Depends on what you do with that mental healthcare. Tbh I'm just brainstorming. But the point I was making was that I do believe that over the past decade a problem has emerged regarding fire arm ownership, mass shootings, and mental health. The exact correlation between them and the solution to fix it? Shit if I know....

But I'm sorry to say that after having dealt with actual crazy people, I still don't think a paranoid schizophrenic with a history of violent hallucinations should be allowed to own ANY fucking firearm.

>mfw got stuck in the timeline where Trump didn't even want to be president but just wanted to start his own rival to Fox News
>mfw we'll never see Trump Tonight where he does a silly little monologue and even interviews people and criticizes Hillary constantly and has band

I'd fucking watch it and giggle. So many possibilities. He's so much better as an entertainer than a fucking leader.

Screenshotted for future posting.

>>WAAAH HE VAGUELY IMPLIED THERES A PROBLEM WITH GUNS
Exactly

>He's so much better as an entertainer than a fucking leader.
Fucking golly gee, there wasn't any way tp figure that out, huh?

But there is.

>I want to be able to own any gun, no matter who I am, no matter what mental affliction I or a vulnerable family member may have, no matter what may happen to other people. And that's fine

Sorry but that's the sort of selfish fucking entitlement I despise from the gun community.

Well no shit. I didn't say I voted for him. I just wish shit had gone a different way. Would have been so much better. He'd be happy. We'd be happy. We wouldn't constantly be at the brink of having South Korea and Japan wiped off the map.

Based cuckboy

TEEHEE KEKBOY SO LE BASED MAGAPEDE SHADILAY

North Korea would be a threat to SK and Japan no matter who was in the White House.

>there is no difference between treating North Korea like a complex political situation
>with being a complete spastic fuck on social media and egging on a totalitarian who holds his own country hostage

At threat is one thing. Being poked and prodded by a man who has a tenth of the mental acuity of the crazy man in charge of North Korea himself is an entirely different thing.

Those aren't gun issues

What sort of argument is this?

Your semantics are irritating, I'm not even that user but you are a raging faggot.

Don't really care you can't take my guns

Nobody wants your guns.

To fucking hell they aren't. When I can walk into a poorly run gun store/gun show without showing even the slightest hint of my mental health or mental history and then leave with a semi-auto then there is definitely a gun related problem.

The problem that neither side seems to recognize is that it has never been about "how many guns" or "what kind of guns" are allowed to be sold, but the competency of the people fucking selling them. And I come from a family that has worked in this business for decades. I've seen some fucking stupid people.

Because "liberals" created PC culture where only their points of views can work, and rightwing comedians, hell even left wing comedians, are ousted by fake, selective outrage.

Good because you can't have them
I could give a shit about mental health restrictions. As far as I'm concerned they should be euthanized anyway. People meming about how easy it is are full of shit

>if I subscribe to revisionist "DA LIBERALS REEE" narrative, everyone else is at fault.

I cant tell if you're being satirical or are actually this stupid.

it's actually the opposite