Did someone just say “Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of Chocolate...

Did someone just say “Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of Chocolate Chunks?”

It wasnt funny then it isn't funny now.

That guy wastes his talent and time animating shit that he could just make in some cheap Vlog review. The ghost is also annoying even if he was meant to be annoying ironically, it is annoying and no one want to watch that shit.

Basically, i don't even know why he even make these videos.

who dis again?

Boo fuckety hoo

It seems like you need a bowl of Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks!

is Hotdiggitydemon still a fucking hobo?

Oh, him.

Dr. Pig here to tell you that Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks, will give you diabeetus.

Sup Forums I have to fart super bad

He did! He did! He did just say Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks!

Some guy who tried to make a living through Patreon by making a film-reviewing series called Brain Dump

I want to fuck that tv.

I mean, who doesn't need a bowl of Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks? Why, they've been delivering smiles in a box for over sixty years now!

What's the joke?

He's homeless now.

the punchline is that he is literally homeless now cos in this day or age not even shitting massive amounts of videos of lets play gives you movie, let one trying to but a little effort in animation/content unless you ebeg so fucking hard

*money,let alone

We all want to fuck Burnbot

I think it's because YouTube fucks over animators, so he tried to make a financially viable series that he could just churn out in minimal time.

If so, it clearly didn't work.

you guys are so pathetic

make this a banner for the whole site

You know who else
needs a big milky bowl of Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks? Max! Or any food for that matter, since he's living in a cardboard box now.

He should had stayed on that Brony bandwagon. They were autistic enough to actually pay money on patron if he made more pony videos.

Too soon

wait, so is he actually living in the streets now

Is Max actually homeless? What happened?

is it really that hard to look at his twitter?

Long story short, he couldn't pay rent, so yes, he is homeless now

He basically had to, due to the way YT treats uploaders. They need to constantly be putting out content or they get fucking nothing, which unfairly and brutally fucks over animators.

He's one of......them now. You know what must be done.

I know he's out of his home, but is there any information on where he's living?

>Sup Forums pretending to like this guy's stuff now that he's homeless and they feel bad for him

>pretending

Is it that hard to believe that I like his work?

do you think she likes his feet

Yes, actually.

Well, I like his work and hope things get better for him

>user thinks Sup Forums is a hivemind devoid of differing opinions
>Also thinking that 'cause someone makes content you don't like that means you want them to lose their livelihood
be a faggot elsewere

Why would we be pretending? We were here back when there were weekly BrainDump threads.

Good animator, crap writer. I love the guy, but at some point you have to find your better half, especially if you're going to be doing comedy.

Haha xd

I don't think it's that he couldn't pay his rent. He said he wanted to move to Burbank, but something must've gotten mixed up and he couldn't get his new place.

And I guess he couldn't just keep his new apartment.

I mean, he's in Burbank now

I really feel bad for Matt, he has never been able to recapture the attention he had during Bonus Stage, he spends so much time on a load of projects with almost no recognition.

But that said I feel the only thing he has done recently that I have enjoyed is Deadly Space Action, everything else has been pretty meh. I really disliked his new show Princess Ness.

But I do have a lot of respect for him for pursuing his passion regardless of attention or income.

FFFFFFUUUUUCK (YOU) OP
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA