This board is now my board, like all boards

this board is now my board, like all boards

Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

Whats his name again?

Well, what have you got for me?

Why does that tube sock have a face?

Mister Doctor

Strange

I finally watched this movie today and it was pretty good.
I feel like the black guy turning evil and deciding to kill all sorcerers was dumb tho

>my mentor lied to me! That means all sorcerers are evil, and I have to kill them all!
come the fuck on, what does he think will happen when there's no sorcerers to keep the sanctums working?

Also I wish the fight scene while time was reversing was a bit longer, that was the best scene in them ovie.

That should have been a gradual thing, but they have him turn evil at the last scene?

yeah. Like, it goes - world is saved, chink is laughing at a joke from mister doctor for the first time, he goes all emo "you think this solves everything! Bad things will happen because you used the forbidden magic! I'm out"

and then the post credit scene has him crippling a guy that is literally just using magic to be able to walk and nothing else while saying "the problem with the world is that it has too many sorcerers!"

the end

This is no longer your board. I have claimed it and it is now mine.

I AM the board

Cabbage Bitch?

It's suggested in the movie that he was a fundamentally broken person to begin with, coming from a background of some kind of complete fuckery, and being a violent person already. The only things keeping him together was The Ancient One's guidance, and the structure that whole life provided him.

Remove the structure from that violent person's life, and what do you get?

This is an edit right? I don't recall his face looking like that.

I think showing him as a villain in the post-credit teaser was a mistake.
He needed more time to think about things

it is

C'mon Sup Forums, at least try a little.

Why was dormammu an angry cloud instead of a fireface?

Doormambo leave muh shit alone

CRUSH ME, SEMPAI

Benadryl Crimpledimp

Fireface is relatively new, OP's picture is his classic design but cosmo'd

Barnabus Wizardcock.