ITT: Out of Context

ITT: Out of Context

Never gets old.

The stomach and the intestines can't expand that much or that fast. If the skin and muscle tissue is enough to hold that sand, which I have no idea, all of it would shoot out through his anus.
You figure yourself if that would be better or worse.

>>Look mom, I posted it again!

That's pretty cool. The Alien franchise should focus on the adventures of Saxophone Xenomorph.

there is something about seeing Spider-man die that makes me feel sad

Marvel Zombies is so lame. It's just a mean-spirited edgefest where everyone dies gruesomely and nothing interesting actually occurs. Such a mistake

that's completely in context, you fucking retard

>Are you craving my mcnuggies Ronald-kun?

I actually did enjoy marvel zombies

Oriental Heroes is a treasure.
>prisoner with AIDS
>his nickname is AIDS

It's literally the pinnacle of the medium. NO ONE ever had more raw talent than Tony Wong.

I can't tell if this is an edit

I know I'm cheating, and I posted it last time, but I don't care.

omg a fanfiction where sonic has aids

hahaha XD so funneh

Wat

doesnt he end up killing them all?

okay what the fuck is with the quadroplegic fem Frank clones

I never read the Punisher because it's edgy

Best villain.

Clearly this was a job for Bicycle Repair Man.

>Marvel Zombies is so lame. It's just a mean-spirited edgefest where everyone dies gruesomely and nothing interesting actually occurs. Such a mistake

Robert Kirkman.

This was in the 2008(?) JLA Run, Vixen goes to a different universe because her totem was fucking up. IIRC Black Bomber was Black Lightning analogue since the original plan for Lightning was to be a racist white guy who turns into a black guy with electric powers but the idea was scrapped.

Did someone say... Repairman?

Where are these from?

>>Marvel Zombies is so lame. It's just a mean-spirited edgefest where everyone dies gruesomely and nothing interesting actually occurs. Such a mistake

Exactly. I want them to publish 15 more volumes of it. It'll give the edgy kids something to read and let the rest of the marvel universe cheer the fuck up.

>Racist white guy has to turn black to get powers.

Shit, I'd read an entire series of that.

Bird Spirit is the finale to Jack of Fables, a total shit-show that makes the Fables finale seem like award-winning prose.

Supes fixing bike is a flashback in Injustice, to the good old days when Superman wasn't a despot killing people questioning him.

The party one is from the time when Spider-Man lived with The Human Torch, I think. Never read it.

First one you quoted is a flashback scene from Injustice Year One.

Thanks user, No wonder the art for the Superman looks like the art for Injustice.
Yeah, I would also read ( But not in the main continuity)

I dunno I don't trust bicycle repairmen

Superman repairing the bike wheel is from Injustice

it's not. whack job with the mask literally created multiple body doubles of some barely functioning mob mother/boss that Frank killed because it would screw with Frank.

guy in the mask was also the son of a punisher copycat (in that exact white outfit) that killed vagrants and the homeless in an attempt to cleanse his city.

this is "the punisher" we're talking about. He basically kills everyone mentioned thus far.

Xero. Christopher Priest.

I believe it's pronounced: REPAIR-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN!!!

Gonna guess this is Punisher.

Thanks for the recommendation user.

Punisher-War-Zone-2009. I specify because there are like 4 different punisher war zones.
Its all some weird ass stuff.

For me it's the being unable to speak and then calling out for Gwen.

>Follower_of_Tzeentch.jpg

It was also a jab at Bendis, who has a black man fetish.

Stop reminding me when Penny Arcade was funny
Or had a personality
Or had good art
Stop reminding me of Penny Arcade

this is a dangerous and impressive fetish combo

neat

>I never read the Punisher because it's edgy

What a stupid, manchild reason not to read something.

Mmmmm~

>waaah, you can't avoid something that you don't like
faggot, if he said punisher is harmful for the youth or shouldn't be published or some shit, yeah, he'd be an idiot, but there's nothing wrong with just not liking it

A one-off moment I greatly appreciated.

Saying he doesn't like it is fine.

Saying he doesn't like it because it's edgy is the adult equivalent of a child saying "its too scawy"

You're an idiot. He doesn't like it, because of parts of the content, specifically, the edginess. Like/dislike, isn't arbitrary, it's because of the content.

Same. I don't really got a good reason for it. My heart just sinks

No it's not, it's the adult equivalent of a child saying "it's shit", or "I don't like it because the edginess makes it shit".

There's a reason people laugh at the stupid edgy shit that happens instead of taking it seriously.

I can't find a single flaw in his logic. All hail Pterosaur Man

It gave us Ash meets the Marvel Universe and for that it redeems itself

Convergence was good for these spin-off stories.

SPOILER ALERT: Leaked panel taken directly from the upcoming issue of America.

Yup

>Bendis turns into a Black version himself

Really makes me think

>YTP 50 years ago

One of the more famous Punisher storylines dealt with Ma Gnucci, mother of the heads of the Gnucci crime family. Frank, being Frank, killed the sons, and fed Ma to a polar bear when she came for revenge. She ended up quadriplegic for a brief time before Frank came back to finish the job.

The clones were actually surgically altered quadriplegics, who had been recruited by one of Frank's enemies to try and drive him crazy by claiming she'd risen from hell, immortal, to lead NYC's crime families to kill Frank Castle.

If you want to confuse people on other boards I guess?

Spidey so silly!
And speaking of fun times with Doctor Doom...