Besides Loki, what's the least bland MCU villain?

Besides Loki, what's the least bland MCU villain?

Ego
Cottonmouth
Madame Masque
Kingpin
Dr. Faustus
Iron Man

>Iron Man
He really is.

Movies only?

>Obadiah
>Abomination
>HYDRA/Pierce/Zola
>Red Skull
>Ego

Ego, Loki, Tony, Zemoe~, Strange's dickery, Obadiah Stains, Yellow yacket, Alexander Pierce.

Ultron, but that's because I actually like quipping.

Dogpile away.

His 'quips' made sense given his background. Only thing I didn't like about movie Ultron was his design.

Anyone else think the Dr. Strange villain had potential until he sort of fell into the typical 'epic fight scene' schlock?

>Dr. Faustus
When did he show up?

This Motherfucker comes back 3 times and is still amazing every damn time

>Dr. Faustus
???????

Given how accurate the mcu is to comics, Ultron was great. Closest thing to a live action Ratigan.

I enjoy over the top villains.

He was the worst part by far. Ego fucking blew him and every cape villain away.

I forgot Jeff Bridges even played a villain in a Marvel movie. Fuck it. The Iron Man movies have always had the worst fucking villains.

>bigger suit guy
>bad accent guy and drones
>fake villain and weak ass mutant like villain

Least most other Marvel villains are maybe more visually memorable, but I can't tell you any of the Iron Man villain names without looking them up.

He was the main villain in season one of Agent Carter.

I still don't get why people don't like Ronan. Out of all of Gunn's adapted characters, he was the most accurate to old school Mar-Vell days Ronan. He was great.
I loved his "you ain't shit" attitude, and how over the top intense he was. It made for a really entertaining villain.

>Hideous redesign
>Have based James Spader portray him, but waste his performance on a bunch bible references and quips
>Another "break up the team from the inside" plan
>Lack of a threatening presence
>Another Tony Stark attitude just to have it

The only thing that I liked was his interactions with Vision. I liked his love-hate for his "son."

not really THE villain of the movie, but still the most memorable villain appearance for me

to be fair though i've missed some of the recent movies

>Ultron, but that's because I actually like quipping.

He was a robot Tony Stark, of course he was a motormouth.

Not kidding, this genuinely unsettled me. I have no idea why, but the idea of this dude living on inside a computer and being aware of it, it was incredibly creepy to me.

Ike Perlmutter

He was basically Porky Pig in Cap 1, so it was weird to see him become a better villain than Red Skull in the long run.

Wanda did nothing wrong.

That's the genius of it all. SHIELD, the Allies, Captain America, everybody didn't actually expect him to be in any measurable way a threat due to how he appears to be just a yes-man to Red Skull and his efforts.

I liked Madame Masque.