youtube.com/watch?v=a9XkB7OlPsU
epguides.com/HeavyGear/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIU1DuNYHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=2X7YRcRR1Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=gy7fO2i9y94
youtube.com/watch?v=etDFS1DKDZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foreheads

I little girl is kidnapped by two Koala bears and taken to some bizarre alternate dimension ruled by animals and humans are hunted mercilessly and imprisoned. She find out her father who has been missing for some time is being held prisoner here.

it had this fukken guy and he was fukken

i don't even remember

Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

I was actually about to try and find this myself

It was a shittily animated series about these kids in high school who every week would have "weirdness" happen to them like one episode they became magnetic

Okay so

It was a show about robots

The intro (or at least in my country) had the main robot start out with his arm broken and fixing it

I THINK it took place in a place full of parts and scraps that could be used to fix and build other robots

I dunno if the main bot built everyone else but it was a show with lessons in the end

I think an episode ended with everyone saying sorry for misunderstandings

Pic related, the robots had a similar look to Robot Jones, some rusty and some shiny

I just want to know what it was

This blue chick and this Slovakian green chick fight in some horrific dystopian world. One time this teacher guy sings about being a Swiss banker.

uh it had a couple of kids in it, one of them was a jew, and there were furries

Akira

O'Grady. And it wasn't shitty, Patrice O'Neal and H. Jon Benjamin were in that.

Some kid would go on imagination adventures with his pet lizard and his toys who became real. There a beatnik lizard, a Tarzan type dumb guy and a cool girl character.

Making Fiends

You have to be retarded to not be able to find out the name of something on your own using google.

The art was shit

It was this old 80s animation featuring animals [kinda like an old Animal Crossing], everything was mute.
The protagonist was a female rat who lived on a hill.

Johnny Bravo

French cartoon where everyone's a furry. Main character is I think a fox detective guy, I think it was from the 70s or 80s.

There was this old cartoon I used to watch where people would dual in gundams/fighting robot suits in a sporting event within a stadium. There was a good and a 'bad team.' It was pretty terrible CGI and definitely not IGPX.

It came on before Hamtaro.

mazie!

It was like a poor man's G.I Joe but far darker I think. In the first episode the main char's best friend gets taken over, infected and brainwashed by..something (An AI?) and becomes the main villain. Pretty action-y. Not sure if the protagonist is a spy or agent or what, the his friend-turned villain was definitely a mega-maniac super villain type.

>Narrator
I remember the rat was female and wore a dress. Thanks for the help.

action man?

Are you talking about Zoids?

Wasn't there an Eminem cartoon?

Too old, this was sometime in the early 2000's when Saturday morning cartoons were a thing.

Jackie Chan

Nah, it wasn't even an anime. The robots were pretty clunky and utilitarian like the ones from the Matrix slightly.

Heavy Gear?

they were bumpers. They featured thumbs wrestling. One of them was a hypnotist I think

Action Man had a 2000s series

this kid who might have been the kid from the home alodne movies made wishes with like a magic baseball mitt and they woud olney last until the worst possible moment and then ware off.

The adventures of Captain Buzz Cheeply
youtube.com/watch?v=a9XkB7OlPsU

i vaguely remember this. the brother koala was a friend and sis was a bitch.

Thumb Wrestling Federation

Long ago in the distant white north, there's a late 2000s-early 2010 CG cartoon where it had robocops (not the one you're thinking), mechanical spiders, and robots turning into metal balls in a dystopian city in the sky.

>Take your guess on what I'm describing to.

WRONG FUCKO

IT WAS ULYSSES 31

TMMT ripoff, but everyone was a dinosaur.

sherlock holmes in the 22nd century

Sup Forums you gotta help me out. This has been driving me crazy to find this show.

There was this old cartoon I watched that pre-dated Invader Zim, it was about this alien that moved in with a bunch of 90's kid extreme stereotypes. One had a baseball cap, another was a dork and his black best friend, I think one girl was kinda goth, a fat one, a blond ponytail GRRRL power type who knew karate and her dorky dyke-seeing sister, and these two others that knew magic. One of those two was possessed by (I think a witch?) one of the bad guys, another loved hospital stuff. It was mostly slice of life but I remember some continuity with them trying to expose said alien. They were schoolkids who were sorta-friends but you never really quite see them all come together, different eps paired them differently foiling whatever said scheme was, although I think towards the end of the show they started allying with it to face some bigger threat.

Also, weird ship teasing between the alien and one of the kids. I think they did a lot of playing around with ships and the various friendships.

I've been looking everywhere to find this show again but I cannot find it anywhere.

wish kid

Doubt it.

That was probably it!
epguides.com/HeavyGear/

LATE 2000s - Early 2010s.

sherlock holmes in the late 22nd century early 23rd century

I don't think Sherlock & Watson can turn into metal balls.

watson was a robot so the possibilities are endless

It was about a magical horse (can't remember if she was an unicorn or pegasus) that had to solve friendless people's problems or some shit. No, it's not cartoon Voldemort and not one of the earlier versions of it, she was the only magical horse in the show if I recall.

The episode I remember was her helping a cyclops that was getting bullied by giants because they thought he was a malformed giant and not just a cyclops or some shit like that.

white furry things traveling on a fucking sofa or something

I know this but I don't remember the name

So it's like that video game guessing thing on Sup Forums?
Two idiotic fucking beavers do shit and are brothers. I think it started in 1997.
Same premise as above, but it's a cat and dog and they are connected. It started in 1998.

Noozles.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIU1DuNYHYI

Are you even trying?

Angry Beavers and Catdog

Seriously Sup Forums I need help

ned's newt?

Then again, the cartoon I'm badly describing is from The Great White North, not the UK. The robots in said cartoon are balls.
>Then again, I was laughing that the Sherlock Holes show you mention actually existed.

Spongebob ripoff but with talkikng fruits instead of sea creatures

Coconut Fred

I forgot that shit. You think I frequent Sup Forums often like a fucking degenerate? I prefer /ck/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Sounds like Sherlock Hound.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X7YRcRR1Uo

This thread is for obscure shows

it's a cartoon about a girl who's panties got super soaked around this ninja kid and probably tried to rape him several times.

Pucca

>calls Sup Forums degenerate

>regular on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Holy fuck

Dinosaucers? Even if I'm wrong, Dinosaucers was rad.

youtube.com/watch?v=gy7fO2i9y94

i googled what you wrote and found them amigo r u underage

tiny planets?

it was a good show

Mighty Max?

Was it Fennec Détective or something like that?

Naruto

A green aqua kid dragon and his friends constant thwarts the villain's scheme to take over their land.
I remember the bad guy actually winning one episode and encasing the MC in ice, which was supposed to be resolved in the next episode. That's about all I remember.

Little Robots, stop motion.

FUCKING THANKS MAN

Randy Cunningham is another possibility.

No, it's not that one. Everyone in the city was a talking dinosaur/reptile; the whole setting was. And like TMMT, the main characters looked pretty identical save for their color-coded armor.

I remember this really trippy animated show about this girl who could split up her body, like her head and limbs or make copies of herself, and spit out fire. She had to go around solving problems (mostly with her fists and powers) to fight this mini-boss squad of bitches, who were all absolutely nuts.

Usually the locations were surreal fantasy ones, sometimes she'd save pigs from bees in a factory, another time dog programmers from a business lizard. The main bitch boss was way more powerful and could multiply herself to infinity, although she'd always tease and let the blue haired main character live for some reason.

The aesthetic reminded me a lot of that show Inyuyasha, and later Card Captors or YYH. Not sure if it was actually anime or not?

extreme dinosaurs, brought to you by the creators of the tmnt ripoff with sharks

tabaluga?

Not that one either. The protagonists wore armor. Body armor. And I think their helmets had visor similar to Robocop's.

Kleo the Misfit Unicorn? Wikipedia says it had a cyclops episode.
I have pretty much no memory of it.

The comfiest kids cartoon

No it wasn't. I think the lizard was a gecko, it was green.

It was early on Disney Xd it was CGI about 3 kids and a alien girl hunting ayy lmaos in tron suits

the adventures of t-rex

Here's a challenge:
I saw this show in Spanish but I'm pretty sure it was originally in English since it was shown by Jetix (I think).

I think it was like a cartoony version of the twilight zone.

In this episode, some jock has a scoreboard fall on his head, and for some reason he becomes super smart. As he starts to enjoy his new appreciation for math/science he begins to get upset that athletes get paid more than scientist.

I think the episode ends with the townspeople getting upset that he is no longer playing for the team, so they decide to try to change him back by beating the shit out of him.
And some kid (the narrator?) on a tree watches this happen, says a little monologue and the show ends.

(Lastly: I think the people were of different color. Not like race or anything, but i think their skin color were varied like in Doug.)

a pink cgi abomination and her blue cgi abomination friend swinging and singing
it also had something to do with a circus
aired around 2005

probably not it but the first thing to come to mind is martin mystery

yellow pyramid in a magical land. probably puppets or even live action, but Sup Forums doesn't know shit. early nineties. maaaaybe british.

That seems to be it. Cheers.

Nah it's not that.
:\

Ah, finally. Yeah it's that one.

Moville mysteries?

youtube.com/watch?v=etDFS1DKDZM

Ok it had a kid genious in it who had a bunch of yoyo gadgets and solves crime with a big secret service looking guy whose name I believe was bob.

Omg you found it.
I even found the exact episode on wikipedia.

You are the best!

This cartoon took place in Afrika. There were these two teenagers, a boy and a girl. During the day the girl would turn into a gazelle. They were working for a goddess against the evil plans of a god who might have been the goddess's husband.

>It was kinda 3d artstyle kinda like Leage of super evil
>It was about Motorcycles that can fly and a giant flying ship
>it was pretty good remember they was some alien dude with a horn and some lanky fuck that was inlove with his ship

kassai and luk

It had a bunch of hamsters who fought crime. I think they had a tortoise with them. The animation was shit.