This is what power girl is like when she's drunk

This is what power girl is like when she's drunk

You think she ever got shitfaced and tried to fuck Clark?

I hope so

But Clark would have heard her anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere?

Why does Johns like incest?

jesus, what kinda lonely ass nerd wrote this comic?

Definitely

she didn't even kiss him, just licked his lower lip
is..is that how kryptonians kiss?

>is..is that how kryptonians kiss?
they lick each others' noses

Apparently it's a common kind of kiss, as a permavirgin I wouldn't know about it unless I googled it.

"no way fag"

>This is what power girl is like when she's drunk
>spouts dumb shit
>wooooo!
Typical white girl, even got the mating call.
Amanda woke as fuck.

What sort of music does Wonder Woman like, Sup Forums?

Also was this before they retconned Power Girl back into being Superman's cousin from another universe or what? The fuck?

You can't just call everything incest. They're affiliated relatively closely, but it's not like they're even adopted siblings or something.

Kind of bums me out. I am always disappointed when Kryptonians respond the exact same way to similar circumstances as humans.

Why couldn't she break out in green spots, or sprout antennae or something? "Holy shit, she's drunk. Look at those things!"

Why did she just pour that into her open mouth rather than putting it to her lips? Is that something drunk people do?

God, I fucking hate it when white girls do this shit. What I fucking hate is how everyone still takes them seriously too. If literally anyone else got shitfaced, started acting the fool, and started saying some dumb shit that made no sense whatsoever, everyone would look down on that motherfucker. But not white women, because everyone expects that out of them.

>What sort of music does Wonder Woman like

She specified 'American' music. So let's say a genre that was invented there. Still leaves a lot.

Blues? Jazz? Rock 'n Roll? Country?

>It's fucking death metal

>Why did she just pour that into her open mouth rather than putting it to her lips? Is that something drunk people do?

It's Carol, she's an incredible alcoholic and a fuck-up.

Are you serious? EVERYBODY looks down on people who do that.

But they took the entire alcoholic angle from her character, didn't they? Come to think of it, I don't recall any reference to Tony being an alcoholic since Secret Wars, either.

I am not saying either is a bad thing.

I've been around too many drunk white girls who would say some stupid shit and who never really either got called out for it or got gossiped about behind their backs.

White women are the devil.

I know Sup Forums generally hates it nowadays, but wasn't Wondy into metal during Azz's run?

Also,
>yfw WW is patrician as fuck, listens to a lot of shit from a bunch of different genres, routinely takes the time to dig deeper for stuff underneath the surface
>listens to a lot of metal, some riot grrl bands from the '90s, conscious hiphop, experimental hiphop, etc.

It's like if Beavis and Butt-head fused

>being this much of a social retard

You don't call out the chick you're trying to fuck user

What kind of autist would rant at drunk people? It's not like drunk people care.

>what are you listening wonderwoman?
>too patrician for your plebeian tastes, superman
>*IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES*

they just want to fuck em

>tfw no six-foot big-tittied blonde will get drunk and forcibly crash on your bed for the night

i was created to suffer

Drunk women are more fun than sober women.

>She specified 'American' music
>Doesn't put Hip Hop on the list

Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson is incest though.
He practically helped raise her because he was like 20 when she was born.

I love Wonder Woman

Bump

>AND IT ALL FALLS DOWN
>YUH

>yfw she's really into Grimes as well

The Master of the World called her an alchy as an insult during their fight in the final issue of the last series.