Black Panther

How come Iron Man isn't in this movie?

He's white.

Are Steve and Bucky and the rest of their gang gonna be in it though?

Yeah, but it's Iron Man, he's the center of the Marvel universe.

Can't with for this movie to BTFO alt-reich Sup Forums babbies.

Bucky is since he's in Wakanda. No one else though.

Busy with Iron Man: Homecoming.

NAratively, he has no reason to.

iron man is only present in movies where it make sense.

Not choco enough.

Looks good as far as ive seen

They better not insert some race bullshit into this

what about war machine?

he's tutoring spiderman

Only Bucky is in Wakanda. In all likelihood only Cap has set foot in Wakanda other than Bucky.

Judging by Infinity War shooting leaks:

Wanda is on her own in Scotland. Vision visits her wearing a holographic disguise, it's likely Tony and Steve are unaware of this.

Where the rest of Team Cap are is a mystery, but they are NOT in Wakanda.

Manlet man is racist?

They won't have to.
We'll do that for them.
We haven't had a single BP movie thread that didn't devolve into Sup Forums shit and WE posting

Rhodey is the only Avenger who abides by the Accords (Tony broke them, as did Natasha...and Vision will break the Accords in Infinity War with his illegal trip to Edinburgh

I'm sure it already is.

Cap has given up being a superhero by the time of Infinity war right? If he's not in Wakanda I wonder what he's up to.

It's a shame what's happened to this board/site, isn't it?

He's a white guy's sidekick.

We'll get Bucky in the post credits but that's about it as far as other Avengers starring in the movie should go. What might actually happen is a bit more up in the air but I really doubt we'll see Cap or Tony

I got $50 saying that if Stark isn't actually in the movie, they'll be shit talking him on at least 2 separate occasions.

What do you mean? When have we ever had a BP thread not filled with racism or in fact any thread about a black chatacter?

Sorry sweetie, this is our Movie.
No whities allowed.

So Marvel feels the need to shove RDJ in a Spider-man movie yet they are fully confident in a Black Panther movie being able to stand on its own?

How come satellite imagery can't find Niger Country?

>has given up being a superhero
There's no reason to think that, hrs just given up being Captain America.
He's probably out there Nomad-ing it up as an unsupported hero

>Meanwhile, somewhere in Wakanda

About 5 years ago before the reddit invasion.

>Random tech doesnt work properly
>Wakandans make off hand joke asking if it was made by Stark

Dude, Sup Forums used to be love, years ago.

I don't think we can really blame reddit on all this racism.

I think we can blame the news for reporting Sup Forums as some right-wing extremist website, which advertised to all the right-wing people here was a good place to come and chill.

2007-2010. Mods were gods and if you reported the racist bullshit posted by edgy teenagers it was gone within minutes.
This explains .

Marvel wants to tie Spider-Man into the larger Marvel Universe as quickly as possible. He's their number one character and they have't been able to get that movie money for the last decade. Why wouldn't they strap a rocket to him with RDJ? The integrated universe is why we wanted him with Marvel and not Sony, right? A 16 year old engineering nerd superhero in the MCU makes sense interning for Iron Man.

What do any of the existing MCU characters (except Nick Fury and Maria Hill) add to a movie about a moral man's fight against Wakandan realpolitik?

actually, i would rather captain america or bucky appear here

iron man was in spider-man, so i would prefer someone else jump in to lend a hand

That too. It's really mostly underage or mentally underaged redditors that keep spamming the same tired jokes over and over again though.

Racist jokes can be funny if they're clever and original, but spamming "WE WUZ" over and over again is just fucking tiring at this point. We get it Kevin, you think you're really funny and clever for posting the same tired joke endlessly and derailing every thread with your edgy shitposting.

I thought this movie takes place before Civil War

T'Challa only became king in Civil War, it's after

This so fucking much

You forget, he likely had to confess to his team mates that he lied to Tony about Howard's murder (and likely did not tell them, either).
Combine that with Zemo's fake super soldier threat, and everything Sam, Wanda, Clint, and Scott, sacrificed was for a bunch of lies.
That can't have gone down at all well.

> He's not in Wakanda with T'challa.

He's rumoured to not be in Infinity War much backs up the suspicion that Steve has quit.

I would add that Team Cap do have that Quinjet at their disposal.

Post Credits:
Wider MCU: Bucky being re-awakened
BP2: Namor (perhaps meeting Ulysses Klaue)

How come satellites cannot find a high-tech country which has the tech to trick said satellites.

He actually is in the movie

So the suit is simpler and has less lines accross it, it also has a rubbery look at that.
Does anyone have some screenshots to compare CW with this one?

>Gabrielle Union is 44

They both also get butthurt over the mention of horse shoe theory.

He refuses to work with the Negros.

> Kek I would love a black RDJ cameo.

I hope the Wakanadan high council give him shit for spending most of Civil War trying to murder the wrong man.

2 Whites were the first thing shown in the trailer

watson is clearly not in wakanda.
and andy serkins is the evil guy, of course he needs to be white.

Hey where'd the goal post go? I could have sworn it was here a second ago

And yet his best friend is black

They don't know Bucky was the wrong man.

Bucky being in Wakanda could land him in trouble.

How would they not know? Zemo's guilt was all over the news.

Was it?

Why so triggered over race?

BP1 is Man-Ape and Killmonger, right?
BP2 could be something with the collectors and King Solomon's Frogs or Mephisto or anything else other than Namor. Namor's introduction should be a massive army coming up out of the bay into Battery Park. Namor needs an event movie in the main MCU, anything else is a let-down.

Every post in this thread that's not actually talking about the Black Panther should be nuked from high orbit.

Sup Forums here, i literally could not care less

Considering the bad guy's angle will obviously be, ahem, nationalism and xenophobia, I wouldn't be surprised if Bucky being there is considered a liability to BP.

You don't, but the rest of Sup Forums crossboarderes obviously do. There are still BP threads over there right now.
All the "lol apes" Sup Forums threads when the Force Awakens teaser showed up was why I left Sup Forums for good.

Fixed in post.
You should know that by now.
Everything is left to post.

I can see Klaw bring pushed back as the "built-up" villain of Black Panther.
I think he'll mastermind and at the very end he'll get one of Shuris cat blasters to replace his arm while Killmonger and Man-Ape are the main villains with Namor being introduced for BP2.

Also helps if Marvel wanna keep him around for the (very) off chance they get F4 rights leading to a F4/BP/Namor film.

How do Toro and Hammond rights work again? It'd be pretry neat if they were able to get Invaders going but I think Evans will be out by then

BP2 should be Achebe, Klaw (if he's not seen in all his sonic glory this film) and maybe White Wolf

Hammond had a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo in the first Captain America movie at the World's Fair. With that movie done it's kinda hard to say that they existed during WWII.

Hudlin ruined the White Wolf when he created Shuri. There's a reason Hunter hasn't shown up since then. How can he keep his hateboner for T'Challa when there are multiple royal kids running around.

I still want an overenthusiastic loyalist and I think them being a Dora Milaje (sp?) would be a bit much with one of them possibly becoming evil in this movie or being set up to do so

I can't wait for it to fail on the international market and for niggers to cry racism when it does.

I think it will do great in the US and Europe.

Coogler directing means it's got a great chance of being great.

China...not so much.

>King Solomon's Frogs
wut

Kirby era cosmic artifacts. Travel through space and time. A huge part of the original BP solo series. BP2 should come out before the finale of Infinity War so there's gotta be a way to make it work.

Jesus Christ I never thought I would THIS so hard

>Kirby
Ridiculous things are awesome when they're done by the King.

I bet your mom will like it too.

do you think modern Hollywood full of numales, SJWs and BLM is going to do it?

NO WAY

And isn't he dead?

paralyzed, but he's got robot legs

Newfags

I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years now; it's always been like this; if not worse.

Because Sony wanted Tony in Spider-Man

It won't succeed in China, Korea or Russia at least.

Oh it's been worse, far worse.

Get Out is the biggest US movie in Korea this year

Force Awakens was shit though.