The Unbelievable Gwenpool

i want to comfort Gwen

That's actually quite the pungent point.

Failures in comics are failures on a COSMIC scale. People fail at life so hard, they end up becoming supervillains with weird powers, causing the deaths of hundreds.

Meanwhile, if any of us were thrusted in a position like Gwen... we'd just be... completely unremarkable.

I gotta say we need more superheroes or villains whose secret identity/past is "loser NEET living with parents and read too many comic books"

like big daddy and kick ass?

tfw she will never give you a bad bj but you say its good as to not hurt her feelings

I got really bummed at the end of this issue before the fake out. They played me Sup Forums.

me too user. me too

So Gwenpoole is essentially an isekai, eh?

Pretty much, but she gains meta powers.

yep.

wait. what powers?

Shit like knowing all the character's secrets.

Only upto the point she was taken into the comics.
New developments are entirely beyond her.

It's a shame most NEET girls in real life are tumblr whales.

I want to impregnate her and cum the remaining load on her face

sauce?

Who in the hell can't graduate from high-school? You have to skip and miss like 80% of class nowadays not to pass. Or be an overly violent kid constantly causing a scene, or a drug addict, or some kind of serious social fuck-up to get kicked out. Some school systems even offer up programs for retarded and autistic kids to graduate.

She's in a well off enough family environment. She must have gone to classes because her dad sure as fuck wouldn't let her stay home and miss a class from what's shown of him so far. Sitting home and playing video-games / reading comics? I'm going to hazard a guess and say most of Sup Forums did that but we were able to graduate easily enough. I sure as hell did.

How the fuck does Gwen not graduate high-school, other than literally being an idiot?

where's the source?

THREE THREADS IN TWO DAYS

KILL YOURSELF

she is reads comics to distract herself from the real world. its kinda sad really. i hope she chooses to return to her real world at the very end

edit from
sorry guys, no lewd sauce

how did she afford all the weapons and crap when she first got here?

probably sucking dick

Pretended to be an assassin and got payment upfront.

I bet she asked Deadpool.

Face it. If a teenager walked up to Deadpool and asked Deadpool politely if he had any guns for her, he'd give her enough weapons to 9/11 the fucking FF Tower.

What's Deadpool going to do? Tell her guns are bad?

Wade Wilson was Gwen Poole before Gwenpool. That was his whole shtick, He was a nobody who joined the army to do something with his life, got a dishonerable discharge and worked as a merc for hire. His whole thing was suffering like a mother fucker and getting the shit beaten out of him physically and emotionally by life.

But he kept trying.

>What's Deadpool going to do? Tell her guns are bad?
he would. He'd probably also try to mentor her in his own weird way because Wade tries to be a good guy even though he's a fuck up. I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have a bigger role in her story.

probably dropped out. I know a guy who dropped out of highschool and just coded on his free time. He free lance code now.

Not knowing Gwenpool is actually the book's own editor Heather Antos

>he would. He'd probably also try to mentor her in his own weird way because Wade tries to be a good guy even though he's a fuck up. I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have a bigger role in her story.
Goddamn, get this man an artist and an inker, and fucking get them working on the new Gwenpool. LITERAL GOLD.

I WANNA HUG HER!!!

She doesn't know Deadpool. In fact Deadpool is the sole Marvel character she's specified she doesn't know much about.

Think about it, attractive NEETs just get married and then they aren't neets by virtue of being a stay at home wife.

she doesnt like deadpool. she knows he's a meme character

This is white privlege to the fullest extent

It's not hard to graduate high school.
Make new friends
Get a fucking job.

That doesn't make any sense. If you're calling yourself gwen pool and modeling yourself after one of the most popular marvel characters you HAVE to know something about the guy. Especially when you know everyone else including obscure dudes to enough if they're not popular they get killed off.

i want to be her friend and have sex with her

The person who made her costume just assumed a connection To deadpool due to her name

Still, she knows every marvel character besides Deadpool. At this point it's like saying you don't know who captain America is, especially since Deadpool has maximum exposure and was featured on all marvel covers more than a few times.

>White privilege

Fuck off you actual cuck

She knows off him, just not much about him

she does know who deadpool is. she just never read any of his comics

It's often impossible to make new friends if you're both a NEET and have no friends already. You have neither any sort of organized events where you're forced into proximity with people that bonds arise out of and you need to socialize with, and you also obviously don't have the social skills to do so anyway. Add on top of that the fact that people use "social proof" when making decisions, people are going to see you have no friends, and that's going to inform their opinion and lead them to not be your friend either.

I tested out at 17 with the ged equivalent in my state because I couldn't handle it, went from 3.8 GPA to like 1.5 after crashing hard repeatedly and then just losing motivation

>He's just a little bit too "LOL MEMES" for me.
Truly /ourgirl/

Anyone have a link to the storytime?

Why, because she doesn't read comics?

>"Haha we're superior to those subhuman shitskins! We get everything!"
>White privilege
>"No! Dont you dare imply that! White people get shit on and persecuted all the time!"

It really makes you think.

I can't help to imagine Deadpool sitting all depressed at home "I'm 'LOL MEMES'? Do I sound like that?"

Seriously? He's only memey when terrible writers don't understand him. Joe Kelly run wasn't like that, neither was the guy who took over the latter half of his run. Neither did the Cable and deadpool run. It was really only the Way run that was super memey, and even then it occasionally had a decent emotional core.

Only retards think he's memey because they only know the shitty parroted Way memes like chimichangas and tacos.

I have a hard time believing a girl who's supposed to be a huge comic book nerd doesn't know that that's generally not who Deadpool is.

Deadpool feels secure in his role at Marvel.

>Seriously? He's only memey when terrible writers don't understand him.
So most of the time?

He tried to kill her once, does that count?

This shit is getting depressing, can we return to fun stuff?

Guest appearances written by Bendis tier hacks, and when Way is writing him. So no, not much.
Way was just a huge section of his run, so people associate him with that to have disdain for a popular character so they can look like a cool kid.

I think way was from after cable and deadpool till around 2012, so that was quite a long time.

So who the hell has the movie rights to her anyway? She's a mash-up of a Spidey character, an X-Men character and made after the Disney buyout. Sony, Fox or Disney?

Are we at the point on Sup Forums where when a comic book character expresses what is generally a consensus opinion here someone has to sperg out instead of roll with it?

Or have I been on this board too long and LOL MEMES isn't exactly the complaint about Deadpool anymore.

This retard has never read a comic
Why are you even part of this thread dude.
Just FYI, her name is Gwen Poole

That's not really good good Wade characterization. Sure they might fight, but him fighting somebody who knows they're in a comic? He doesn't do that often, I don't think he'd take pleasure in cancelling her, or killing her.

Fuck I'm having trouble remembering if he's ever met anyone who knows like he does, I mean, it's him, her, She-hulk, and maybe howard the duck?

It is an OC.
It directly goes to Marvel.

That's the joke

She's a self proclaimed comic nerd, she knows obscure characters. She knows who She-hulk is and is excited to meet her, most normies don't know who that is. I don't understand how you can be a slef proclaimed comic nerd and not know that Deadpool isn't all memes.

This white privilege stuff is why normal people become racist.
No one who has had a shit life wants to be told by some obnoxious, holier-than-thou nigger that by default, they started off ahead in life. Especially when that nigger is like 27 and his mum just bought him a car.... Just sayin'

I'm a comic book nerd, and I don't read Deadpool. I think he's too memey.

But I do know She Hulk and read her comics. Fite me.

I too, haven't read every character out there, Deadpool just so happens to be one of them.

She is none of those. If anything she's a Howard the Duck character, since that's where she first appears.

If that's true, if you were thrown into a marvel world, and you know you needed to be popular to live. Why would you go with a hero costume you knew nothing about, and why would you act so much like them despite not knowing anything about them except third hand knowledge.

She didn't pick the Deadpool costume. It was made for her because it was assumed she was associated with Deadpool because of her name.

How about you shove that up your ass you fucking cuck.

Is this a comic about moot's life?

Deadpool was originally a joke/reference to a DC character, if he wants to bring first appearances into it

Why?

She's an entitled brat.

Okay maybe we don't then

That's not true at all.
Deadpool was made as a marvel equivalent to Deathstroke because Rob Liefeld didn't work for dc but wanted to write for him. So he made him as Marvel's DeathStroke completely in earnest, as neither a reference or a joke. Following that he was a bit character villain for Cable for a while until he became closer to his characterization he would become in his circle chase mini.

Not to say that this happened to Gwen, prolly total opposite, but it does happen. Some single core classes are required to graduate highschool so failing to get the credit for just one of those classes in your 4 years can result in them not letting you graduate.

I've heard about extremely shitty school counselors who fuck up and accidentally omit classes they need to graduate from a kid's class schedule. Or they're doing their review and they tell the kid they have all the credits they need and then a few weeks before graduation reveal they didn't.

At my school there was a crowding problem and a lot of kids wouldn't end up in the classes they needed because they legally couldn't fit anymore kids into the classroom.

He wasn't a joke/reference.

He was literally just a rip off.

There's also the possiblity that the writers aren't quite in touch with how the standards have dropped in public education.

>Become racist

Yes because the white person casually saying nigger wasn't racist before.

>"Haha we're superior to niggers. We get everything. The world is ours!"
>White privilege
>"No! You can't say that! Whites are persecuted and shat on all the time! We're the true subhumans!"

Makes you think huh?

I will love this girl until they change artists and she stops being so cute.

Nice inferiority complex you've got there friend

T. Latin

>struggling with unemployment is white privilege

bad bait, pls return

2real.

Except I'm hideous and shes gorgeous.

Um, don't you mean Latinx? You sexist, transphobic, racist shitlord.

I dont see how pointing out white privilege is an inferiority complex.

Listen. Her name, her REAL name, is Gwen Poole. Her first name is Gwen. Her last name is Poole. Her costume looks like Deadpool's because the person that she got to make her a superhero costume mistakenly assumed that her name was an alias in reference to Deadpool. It was never intentional on Gwen's end.

Then why does she act like a completely surface level Deadpool.

She doesn't. Have you read the comic? Only a casual would say this.

So, is she dead?

Why would I read the comic? It's SJW tumblr bullshit.

It's nothing remotely like that.

Don't you have a subreddit colony to get back to?

I want to help her lazy ass fill job applications.

If you're a fucking neet shut in of course a fucking restaurant won't take you. That's for the academically challenged social butterflies.

Back to KYM with you. This place is only for adults.

there is nothing to gain from replying to this retard

Latino man, don't fuck with my Spanish.

>He's never read the comic

Kek

>Gwen isn't crazy just chronically depressed
Too real for me.