When did you figure out the us government sponsored terrorism?

When did you figure out the us government sponsored terrorism?

>terrordome was located in Florida

>each time a cobra viper was captured & interrogated he said he joined for the benefits

>that means cobra paid taxes & their whole payroll was available to the gvt

>us manufacturing had to be behind cobras massive arsenal of rattlers, hiss tanks, ravens etc

>Destro was an international wanted criminal with a steel fuckin face allowed to come & go freely

My whole childhood was a lie, the us gvt created cobra to keep the economy going strong :(

Well, the Rattler was a repainted A-10, iirc

When Cobra troops filed for unemployment.

Or they're just rich enough to pay for their henchmen's medical and dental.

They seem like a good employer, I'd work for them if I was American

You're in luck!

While Cobra primarily draws from the disenfranchised and criminally inclined of the American underclass, it does not recruit them exclusively! In fact, many of Cobra's luminaries and even officers of the High Command itself hail from all corners of the globe!

So don't be discouraged! If your accent is cool enough there's no telling how high you could rise within the ranks of Cobra.

Are you dissatisfied with your lot in life? Do you feel marginalized and passed over by society? Do you dream of getting some of your own back behind the barrel of an assault rifle? Do you have an axe to grind with corrupt, decadent Western civilization? Do you want to wear a cool uniform and get great dental?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, Cobra might be the place for you!

firefly knows what's up.

Dat Ass. God Damn

>my Commander has no ass
>must praise his ass or get shot

>>that means cobra paid taxes & their whole payroll was available to the gvt
It does not. They offered their own benefits, paid for out of Cobra pockets.

>>Destro was an international wanted criminal with a steel fuckin face allowed to come & go freely
He was an arms dealer with private planes. He was a SUSPECTED criminal but there was no proof and, through arms dealing, he was too important to America to just get rid of.

>>us manufacturing had to be behind cobras massive arsenal of rattlers, hiss tanks, ravens etc
This is literally why Destro was on board. He made them. It's explained in the comics/books.

I wonder what kind of business card Cobra Commander has.

Cobra Commander, I have this file photo of you kicking a stray dog in the face, and I have to ask the question on everyone's mind: If I join Cobra, is it socially acceptable if I kick stray dogs in the face? I've always wanted to, but SOCIETY shames me for that.

When it sold large amounts of weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Don't forget the Antarctica Spa Resort.

Though they did have the Twins running their business holdings. Which was staffed by Crimson Guard that had their education in law and finance covered.

Honestly Cobra Commander embracing MAGA sounds more realistic than any other guy doing it.

Explain how having benefits means taxes were paid. Do you know what benefits are?

In an election between Cobra Commander and Hank Scorpio, who would win?

Commander likes a good rally so he'd be keen to the ground game.

pretty sure hank is just another cover ID for cc. the commanders got his hands in many pots with many fallback plans

Where does one even sign up for Cobra? Is there a recruitment office in major cities or do you have to take a flight to cobra island?

Don't be fooled, user! Cobra is a front for an ancient race of reptile men and their secret conspiracy to control the world!

Scorpio because Scorpio has the most important plot armor of all: super competent

always worth posting