Who here is disappointed that we didn't get to see any big amphibian dingus?

Who here is disappointed that we didn't get to see any big amphibian dingus?

That masturbation scene was one of the most lewd things I've ever seen in cinema.

unironically yeah

Every straight white male character in this movie is shown to be a dirtbag. SJW trash.

Amphibians don't often have penii, just a cloaca from which semen is ejected.
Imagine her disappointment when there's just a little hole like a second anus where his penis should be, and after a few seconds he sprays her all over with sticky goo.

But the black man was a huge cuck

I appreciated how they approached the explanation with humor. Not a whole lot of serious ways to explain that kind of thing. I'm also glad they bothered to explain at all, to really validate and confirm the sexual nature of their romance, it made mutey's character development much more satisfying.

Yeah, wanted to see her get railed by huge fish cock and hear that squawk Michaal Shannon mentioned.

only thing that could have made this better was if the black lady wanted to try some fish dick too.

>straight white male
>not absolute trash
okay bud

Sally reveals her pink folds?

No. Just nipples and surprisingly juicy buttcheeks.

Good Dio tier villain.

I'm sure Del Taco just wanted to see her naked.

I'm glad cause that ass was phat.

How can human men even compete?

Where is his dick?

>dick gills

>ITT: movies men will never understand

tfw my boner distracted me through the first 20 min

is this the female equivalent of 2D>>>>>D?

There's a 20 minute masturbation scene?

Most fish dont even have sex user. She probably just laid her eggs and left and he discharged his sperm afterwards.

>Missing the point of the movie this hard
>Forgetting the Russian spy
>Thinking a movie about love being formless has anything to do with politics

Yea it was a great movie and all but it had gays and niggers so THUMBS DOWN

there was in the back of the theater ;)

>FINNED

it’s too early be easy on my sides

It was really refreshing to have characters that felt like real people. Everyone had weird little eccentricities that made them feel lived in.

God, I had forgotten what that feels like to watch that in a movie theaters these days.

Didn't they say he can switch between human sex and fish sex? That's why they said they could use him to create a race of super fish astronauts.

Every white straight male character in the movie is an asshole. All of the minorities, disabled, and gay people are nice, funny, and charming. Michael Shannon's character is almost cartoonishly evil. I'm surprised they didn't give the fish guy a jamaican accent.

They never really explain the sex. The deaf girl uses hand motions to essentially say that the fish guys dick comes out from inside of him. They should have showed this happen when they flooded the apartment and had sex underwater.

>Michael Shannon's character is almost cartoonishly evil.

Hmmmmmm its almost as if its symbolic for something but I can't put my finger on it hmmmm

Oh well, it was probably made to insult all straight white men I mean man did you know they're genociding those guys now?

>Every white straight male character in the movie is an asshole.
and? That makes them interesting and likable, you fucking moron.

What did he symbolize? I actually don't understand.

The theme of the movie is love being formless, hence the name The Shape of Water, love being the shape ect

He isn't a caricature of a straight white man, but one of a man who believes that love only comes in one shape and everything abnormal needs to be ignored, (him and his fingers, him and his ideas on God ect) and yet on the inside he wants real love, which is why he tries fucking the main bitch.

He doesn't represent how le evil straight wybois are all wasis, he is a symbol of a type of love believing that it is the only kind of love.

That was his way of breathing

>forgetting the scientist dude this hard
Dimitri was GOAT and michael Shannon's character got redeemed when he fucking obliterated the commies.

Teratophiles approve.

also they alluded to the fact that he is not natural, that he was praised as a god in south america. So you could say it's an angel, god or a lost alien or a mermaid or just something else.

I'm ashamed to say, kinda.

>user watches romantic movie and is disappointed he didn't see the guy's dick

what did he mean by this?