Apologize

just saw the movie yesterday, shit was awesome. At least a 9/10.

i love how innocent ans pure WE is durring the beggining. Totally nailed her character overall. Thank you Patty Jenkins, Zack Snyder eat your heart out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhxgjckRYig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Patty was just director. Zack was one of the main co-writers.
Read the credits

First off, this is live-action, post in Sup Forums
Second, if this is a 9/10 movie for you, then you seriously lack film criticism skills

>huuur duuur da credits

Eat shot man, since the beggining it is know that Snyder was just the idea guy, and that Johns had to fix all the shit during the making of the movie, going as far as to retcon the bulshit that Zack introduuced on BvS.

But you are a fanboy, and will keep your delusions that the Sucker Punch fag somehow wrotte something good (ha!)

>Zack was one of the main co-writers.
Not very involved and left before it was done and completely gone from working on Justice League as he needs time to grieve.

The best DCEU movie so far has been the one he's worked the least on.

At least Snyder still has the more awesome battles, right?

Zack had as much involvement in the film as Nolan did with Man of Steel. Johns and Jenkins carried this film and it shows.

Summerfags need to get out.

>the beggining
Is this some kind of Amazon BDSM thing?

>

>pure and innocent
>holds the hand of a guy she just met
Yeah, no. Diana is just too damn sultry to be innocent

How was she as wonder woman?
Was she able to suspend your belief?
Trailers didn't really give me hope in her acting?

She didn't know what it meant!! Leaver her alone!

She was fine. She won't be winning any Oscars, but it was commendable. I thought she was tough to understand in some parts due to her goofy accent though.

Her acting is still distractingly mediocre, but Pine salvages every scene they're in together. She has her moments where she can be enjoyable but the film was not as good as it was because of her.

>hurrdurr Snyder wasn't involved

I remember people claiming something completely different when he was just excecutive producer, now that his heavy influence is confirmed an people act like he didn't do shit.

>Not very involved and left before it was done and completely gone from working on Justice League as he needs time to grieve.

he himself told us that he was even more invested in his work a few months after the incident, its just recently that he had to step out because the extra work just wasn't helping to get over it.

This was a solid movie, but you're out of your mind if you think this was 9/10. Every single villain was sloppily used, and they'd have benefited from deleting the third act

Is there a website that shows the cost and gross of a movie I refuses to believe this is a good movie just because RT says so.

Well yeah probably, but do you think that a movie earning a lot of money automatically makes it good or something?

The fight scenes and the green screen were awful. They didn't spend enough time on the island.
Everything else was good

It's literally two Johnsfags

>THEN I WILL DESTROOOOY YOUUUUUU!

Good movie, but that line was terrible.

It's a comic book movie dude
youtube.com/watch?v=zhxgjckRYig

>Johns

The actual screenplay writer deserves the credit you're giving to the hack Bo Duke fan

Patty said Zack's involvement was mostly just coming up with the setting and introducing Wonder Woman in BvS, other than that he was just a standard producer. She said her and Geoff Johns collaborated the most on the movie.

The CGI is awful. It’s so bad. Worst than other DCEU flicks’ and it doesn’t try to hide it. The fight scenes are usually pleasing, but Patty Jenkins will often over-rely on slow-mo. Sometimes it works, some times it doesn’t The best fight scene (in my opinion) has to be when WW and her group save a village. That scene was exhilarating, and the scenes thereafter were some of the most endearing you’ll ever see.

HOWEVER...that's worst I can say about it, because I honestly think this movie, in terms of story-telling, is close to Sam Raimi’s first Spider-Man from 2002. It’s a good, warm, heroic film, and you will feel empowered, male or female. It isn’t about gender, it isn’t about who’s wrong or right...it’s about why we fight and choosing in what we believe in. it questions human nature, it questions why we're capable of committing atrocities and why we aren't. It’s a good film and a great story with an endearing cast.

So yeah, I apologize again and again. I never really thought I'd get teary watching the Wonder Woman movie...

good shilling

where were all those abilities she used on Ares when she fought Doomsday?

>I think Zack mostly had an influence in getting things back in order to be a good origin story, and then Geoff and I worked super closely to work on the script and the story and Zack was a great producer, but creatively they gave me the reins.

Probably only activate when fighting a god. Doomsday's a lab rat, not a god.

Doomsday was small potatoes in comparison.

But Zack Snyder wrote the story

So can we still blame Snyder for killing all the Greek gods and messing up the creation myths? My gut says yes

>9/10

Are you fucking twelve?

This was an okay film but it was a 7 at best. The awful ending imo drags it down to a 6. A 9/10 is something like Fury Road.

Did everyone go in with such low expectations after the Snyder's abortions that they lost all ability for reason when the film turned out to be not completely terrible?

Maybe. They probably had to kill the Gods because why wouldn't they have helped when Darkseid invaded Earth 3000 years ago?

it would be way better if the notes from the poison chick was used by the Allies.
Also, seeing people unite for a greater cause, like fighting a common enemy or rebuilding after a catastrophe, would be nice (it adds to "men needs war").
Aries articulating truces or peace treaty that only prolong wars was an awesome idea, but I believe was poorly executed. He wanted one big war to end it all, which corroborates to the idea of the typical villainous trying to kill all; if he said things like "humanity will bleed to death" or "war is peace" it would concur more to someone trying to exploit humans faults.
hoping for a Hawkgirl in the future

Maybe that's only how the regular humans, Amazons and Atlanteans won in the first place.

What'd they retcon exactly?

I think when people rate these movie's it's relative to other movies in the capeshit genre. So 9/10 for capeshit, not a 9/10 movie in general because the only one that comes close to that is TDK.

What's funny is those treaties will be exactly what gets World War 2 going.

He had a contingency plan that resulted with a even more bloodier war and deaths.

I wouldn't even call it a 9/10 capeshit movie.

X-Men, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, X2, Iron Man, Logan, DoFP, Winter Soldier, GotG, Batman Begins, TDK, and The Incredibles are all much better superhero films.

Wonder Woman has all the same problems as the more middling Marvel films. It's better than, say, Thor, but not due to being at all better constructed as a movie. The writing is just better and Pine elevates every scene he's in.

oy vey thanks for the marketing thread!

So in other words she's going to win an Oscar?

In the other hand. The Mummy has 23% RT score but had a huge foreign weekend opening 140'000'000$ . You trust whatever you want bro

how much did DC paid you to say this ?

>Dark Universe isn't going away

fuuuuuck me

It was extremely mediocre. I didn't see any of the other DCCU movies but if this one is considered good in comparison then I can only imagine how terrible they must be.

>Is there a website that shows the cost and gross of a movie
Well by regulations the films have to report their costs minus advertising for tax purposes. Box Office Mojo is one site where you can see the gross and the official cost. It is relatively interesting but don't took at the numbers too deeply. It shows when a film is a major hit or a major bomb, but something in between is harder to judge.

9/10? Seriously?

Unless Wonder Woman is legitimately your favorite character in any media whatsoever, then I sincerely don't get how anyone can rate this a 9/10. A 9/10 in this type of genre is like Raiders of the Lost Ark or The Incredibles or something.

Raiders isn't in this genre, capeshit is all by itself. No comic book movie is even as remotely as good as Raiders.

I'd think people who genuinely love Wonder Woman would hate it more. I know I certainly did.