FUTURAMA'S BACK, FUCKERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZscQfND_jg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner_of_Benda#The_theorem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But why? It already ended perfectly at least three times.

Oh wait, this is bait. Never mind.

>Fry is 43 in 3017
>still playing video games
What a loser!

It's an app user...

Fry and Leela aged very well considering they'd both be in their 40s by now

Technically it had 4 finales, since they kept writing certain episodes to be the last one in the event that they weren't renewed after they got canned the first time.

The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings
Into the Wild Green Yonder
Overclockwise
Meanwhile

So they've officially run out of currently running cartoons to make mobileshit out of so they've started digging up old ones.

Allen Gregory when?

Chalk it up to Leela being a mutant and the cryogenic freezing process fucking with Fry's physical aging.

But I wanted to see them make out.

Don't forget it wasn't that long ago that they dug up both Futurama and King of the Hill for this one.

What's hilarious about it is that they couldn't get The Simpsons to be part of it because fucking EA hold the rights to make Simpsons video games and have done since "The Simpsons Game" back in 2007. The only way they could've made this sting more is if they tossed in stuff like The PJs or The Cleveland Show.

>17 years have passed
>Yet, I do not age

Forgot pic

cool
I love futurama

I remember fucking HATING Allen Gregory, was it that bad or did I just have shitty taste. I remember it being awful, should I go back and watch it?

>tfw you will never be intelligent enough to understand all the jokes

What kind of idiot makes a show for smart people?

>17 years have passed.
>But, I do not age.
>Time has lost its effect on me.
>Yet, the Good News continues.
>The Professors grasp chokes the past, present, and future.
>The Beer, is lost.
>Gotta get back.
>Back to the couch.
>Phillip J slouch.

No, it's genuinely awful; probably one of the few things Sup Forums can collectively agree on is how horrible Allen Gregory was.

Seriously don't torture yourself by watching it again.

Leela is my waifu

Wow, I forgot about that show. I don't remember it necessarily being offensively bad I just remember fucking hating the one Dad and being utterly confused why the other Dad was with him. Some weird gay relationship where the one guy wasn't gay and let himself get shit on all the time by the other and had to be a maid and cook...because? Pretty sure they even made a joke about him having a wife before he moved in with them. Didn't make any sense.

It's complete dogshit. Honest to God one of the few adult animated series where I couldn't force myself to sit through more than... I wanna say the first 2 episodes? It was and remains one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever watched.

>Look up r34
>Suddenly immensely distracted by her having only one eye

a bunch of sci-fi pop culture references aren't the same thing as intelligent humor, user

don't get me wrong, i'm a futurama fan but i really hate it when people act like there's intelligent writing in more than like 6-7 episodes (like the one where bender becomes the god of his own society, that one was great)

>matt groening
>matt groening
>matt groening
>mike judge

6-7 ain't bad

Farnsworth is what, 180 years old? I think Fry can waste some time playing games.

Also, this appears to be basically the plot of the Ashley Judd episode of Star Trek: TNG.

Is this Fox/Grand Order?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner_of_Benda#The_theorem

Why does Matt Groening's signature have to go by every single simpsons/futurama character. It's super bizarre.

Also TinyCo makes this game so you can expect it to be pure Pay to Win bullshit

Pretty sure TinyCo are the ones making the Futurama game that video is advertising too. They also made that bullshit Family Guy one where you have to rebuild the town.

again?

>Allen Gregory when?
Don't make me laugh, okay?

>Don't make me laugh
Just watch Allen Gregory then.

Fuck, you got me.

Not even an Asian loli could save it.

It goes beyond just being a bad adult cartoon.
Im pretty sure Allen Gregory managed to horribly offend basically everyone in its very short run.

>there are people who don't main Dale

>managed to horribly offend basically everyone in its very short run
How is that a bad thing?

Because being offensive for the sake of being offensive isn't funny. And Allen Gregory took it a step further by making it seem hateful when they shit on groups of people.
Like its not "haha the dads are fags" its "haha the dads are fags because the one dad mind raped the other one into being gay and leaving his family"

For a moment you almost convinced me it was.

Goddamn being able to play as hank and make a king of the hill deck was going to be god tier but the gameplay is intended for 2 year olds.

It could have been good

I don't remember it being morally offensive (race jokes, sex jokes, potty humor). It was probably offensive in the way that eating bad food or modern art is offensive to one's senses.

I prefer Fry since his passives always trigger Louise shitters without fail

do you not know who seth mcfarlane is? Also Matt Groening didnt have shit to do with Bob's Burgers either. You retard.

Is this a fighting game?
Because if I can't beat the shit out of Peggy, I'm not interested.

he meant the signatures under the characters