Do people even care about him outside of America?

Do people even care about him outside of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hirqCcfIrM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>outside of America
Who cares?

Some do. Guy is a good person and a role model, he is fit, he has a strong moral compass and is kind yet not a bitch.

He is a good guy.

>CW
>3 Packed Consecutive First-Day Showings in small town

>BvS
>Half-packed room, just one showing

I'd say so, yeah.

Spic here, I've seen kids in Cap costumes, one of them in an AoU premiere. They don't care about murrican empire symbols or whatever, they just think he looks cool, make gay jokes with bucky and he's a good boy like

Yeah. People like him as the personification of what America is supposed to be rather than what it actually is.

t. European

Russian here, I love him.

Marketing people feel uncomfortable with actually advertising Captain America movie with Captain America's name on it, so they call it First Avenger, I think Europoors do it too.

People are able to look beyond the name and the costume and very much like America, fell in love with Steve after Winter Soldier movie.

I still think Captain America's first movie is best phase 1 movie

Finishing reading Gruenwald's run, good shit

>murrican empire symbols
Chavista de mierda.

Same here. I honestly think his trilogy is the best of the MCU.
I went in expecting him to be more of an "America Fuck Yeah" kind of guy, like Ultimate version, but ended up really liking what they've done with the character.

People like him as what America should be, not what it is.

It's why Ultimate Cap never took off outside of the Ultimates, even in the States.

Huemonkey here, if you ask a random on the street who his favourite avenger is, there's a good chance it's Cap.
If you're asking a kid then it'll be Iron Man, yeah. But still.

People are fucking stupid. When they hear "takes inspiration from Ultimate universe" they think, like, it's adaptation of Ultimate universe shit. It's not, MCU is its own thing, original universe is its own thing and Ultimate universe is its own thing. People should stop with this retarded fucking meme, saying MCU is based on Ultimate universe means fucking nothing at this point. Only thing they took from Ultimate universe is black Fury.

Cap is first superhero ever to receive a consistently good movie trilogy

>Cap is first superhero ever to receive a consistently good movie trilogy

Unfortunately, I feel that came at a cost with the sequels being highly dependent on the shared universe. Not so much Winter Soldier, but up the ass in Civil War, considering characters and much motivations from the supporting cast are reliant on previous entries.

WS and CW are still really, really good movies but watching the trilogy only must feel like huge steps of time have came and went inbetween that the viewer has to catch up on.

Why did you hack our election?

Why are you mad about revelation of democratic party actually rigging the election?

>NOT murrican empire symbols

Dude, the guy's costume is an U.S.A. flag, how much 'murrica and symbolic can it get?

Europoor here. Nope.

Because it never actually happened.

FPBP

Never seen merch for him. Spidey still rules here.

I'm not sure if it beats Iron Man 1, but it's definitely better than the rest of the competition.
I'm still not sure why people say it falls apart after the second montage. I didn't have any problem following it, and it still had good action and dialogue.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier gain more money in Russia than BvS. Civil War too. $16,557,300 vs $12,683,409.

youtube.com/watch?v=hirqCcfIrM0

He is alongside Mickey Mouse and Popeye forever (dancing) in our hearts

This

este joto se deja cojer por el gringo y asta le da gracias!!!

Everyone does.

If he is Chris Evans, then yes.

British here. I feel its easier for us to get redpilled on him.

He is pretty garish as a man walking as an american flag but honestly the MCU Steve makes him a great character you can root for.

>Because it never actually happened
What does this remind me off?

Comic books not so much, but in the movies he's pretty much loved by most people I've talked to.

It's pretty impressive how they turned someone who used to be almost regarded as a bit of a joke into a favourite of the MCU. He's become their superman, a friendly approachable superhero with high morals who will look out for the little guy. He's a likeable role model who people can look up to, who will do the right thing.