Was part of test screening for it yesterday

I was at the mall Friday and was approached by some hipsters who wanted me to do a survey. It was Marvel related so I happily filled it out. They asked if I was excited for Spider Man: Homecoming and I told them I was hyped. They revealed themselves as Marvel Studios interns and told me I won the opportunity to be part of a test screening tomorrow(Saturday). I showed up the next day and signed some NDAs which I'm about to break and watched the movie.

Its pretty bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPSfbfK8wYY
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3769116/Marisa-Tomei-Tom-Holland-look-like-family-embrace-set-Spider-Man-Homecoming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Its pretty bad.

Usually adaptations with no respect for the original are.

>Its pretty bad.

Shocker.

Why break a NDA to state the obvious?

>not posting "ask me anything"
That's not how you attentionwhore user

Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume youre not full of shit.

What Marvel flicks are your favorites? Least favorites? Favorite Spirderman movie?

Whats the post credits scene?

Post a full plot synopsis including specific information not show in promotional footage or fuck off.

But Iron Man is in it right?

I like the Captain America trilogy.

Ant Man and Thor 2 can go to hell.

Spider Man 1 and Amazing Spider Man 1 are tied.

We weren't shown a post credits scene. The interns advised us to see the movie in theaters if we want to catch it. I'm not sitting through this again.

then post some spoilers or proof

There really isn't anything to spoil. Everything you want to know is already online or in the trailers. I was surprised at how little there was to be surprised about. Ask me specific questions.
The movie never lets you forget.

>Ant-man bad
>TASM coming even slightly close to SM1's glory

Yeah, no, you just killed any chance of sounding reliable

>Ask me specific questions

No. Literally anyone could make this up.

Post a full plot synopsis including specific information not show in promotional footage or fuck off.

>Likes Captain America 1 and Amazing Spiderman
>Doesn't like Antman
>Likes Amazing Spiderman more than Spiderman 2

Ok, you've confirmed that your taste is fucking abysmal. Why should we care about your opinions?

Just how bad was Flash's portrayal?

Do we finally get rid of those shitty black lines on the costume?

Any chances of seeing MJ, Harry, or Gwen?

what terrible taste

Has the mulatto chick been confirmed to be Vulture's kid already on the Internet? I guess that would count as a spoiler.

>Spider Man 1 and Amazing Spider Man 1 are tied.

Well, I guess I don't need to care what you thought about anything.

>MCU fags don't like ASM1

Everyday I'm reminded that the Sup Forums shitposters don't read comics.

>The movie never lets you forget.

nope. Producer Eric Carroll says otherwise.

He's Flash in name only. The actor does well with the material given to him but the character itself isn't Flash at all.

Kinda. Peter gets a new suit at the end with slightly different red, blue and black patterns.

Nope but they might appear in the sequel.

What did he say? Because Stark left his stank all over the movie.

Nobody with a modicum of respect for Spider-Man or cinema in general likes the TASM abortions

I'm sorry; the original what, exactly?

>slightly different red, blue and black patterns.

Because fuck color theory.

If you're claiming that the detractors don't even read the comics wouldn't that imply that the movie is just a straight up bad movie, regardless of the source material? If the only people who like it are die hard comic fans then it can't be a very good movie.

>Nope but they might appear in the sequel.

And why do you think so?

TASM1 respected the comics and updated the Spider Man mythos to fit with modern day.

Source material is what I meant to say.

>Spider-Man fans hate the movie that finally got his personality right.

Kill yourself Sup Forums.

It's just my speculation. I can't imagine Marvel leaving any of them out of the picture for however long they plan on keeping Spider Man.

>approached by some hipsters

DCEUFAG LARPER spotted.

Vulture's final fate.

Oh yes, the very modern struggle of teens and chocolate milk was represented very well

Fuck off, you're literally just a bunch of contrarians, you're so shallow the simple fact that Spidey has shooters and cracks a couple of joke more is all it requires to fool you into loving TASM

Tell me about Shocker, Vulture, and Tinkerer. Do they do the characters justice? Which would you say was your favorite portrayal of the three? Does Spider-Man kill any of them?

Dead.

Funny thing is, if we were to ask you why you hated the movie, you'd start complaining about the shit that just so happens to be from the comics.

a shit taste to surpass metal gear

The Shockers(there are two) are pretty much glorified henchmen.

I haven't read many comics with the Vulture so I dont know how accurate he is. He's a slight step above the average MCU villain but he still kinda sucks.

I didn't even realize that guy was supposed to be the Tinkerer. He just seemed like a smart henchman.

I guess I liked Vulture the most but that isn't saying much.

Nah Spidey doesn't kill.

google "iron man only in 5 or 6 scenes spiderman"

Yup, remember that issue where Peter lets a raging Alexei drive a truck over multiple cars and thus innocents just because it's more important to make jokes? That was a good read. And let's not forget the one where Harry has a contrived blood disease that turned his father into a monster that can only be cured with Peter's blood for whatever reason, that's a classic!

>The Shockers(there are two) are pretty much glorified henchmen.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

>I haven't read many comics with the Vulture so I dont know how accurate he is. He's a slight step above the average MCU villain but he still kinda sucks.

I'll wait to hold judgement then.

>I didn't even realize that guy was supposed to be the Tinkerer. He just seemed like a smart henchman.

FUCK!

>Nah Spidey doesn't kill.

Well at least there's some good news.

Kek. Those scenes are pretty long and are heavily carried by RDJ. Even when he's not on screen it's "Stark this and Stark that!". I think this part was in the trailers but there's this scene where the Vulture grabs Spider Man and he's saved by a built in parachute. Who put it there? Stark.

>Was part of test screening for it yesterday.
It's premiere is in two weeks and it's far too late for test screenings. So you're full of shit.

>Its pretty bad.
This I can believe though.

That's ASM 2.

That's TASM2

Not the guy youre talking with but the reason I personally disliked the movie was because it was extremely dull and formulaic.

The early-2000s tier CGI lizard man was a fucking boring bad guy with lacking motivation and the acting and dialog between the two leads was sub par.

Not an expert on spiderman - just a fan of good films, and Amzing Spiderman was not one of them.

and yet you haven't answered any questions besides posting vague statements, despite claiming to have watched the test screen,.

Oh, we want to talk about TASM1? Chocolate milk, anyone?

this thread is fucking retarded

Is there a scene where Aunt May is savagely fucked by Tony Stark while Peter watches and masturbates in the corner?

I answered plenty of questions. Ask me another. And dont give me a vague "tell me something I dont know!" question.

I wish. Marissa Tomei looks fine as fuck in the movie. She's so close to Peter that it's damn near uncomfortable. I thought she was going to fuck Peter at one point.

Yeah, Peter bought chocolate milk in the movie....Your point? It's not why Uncle Ben died, Uncle Ben died because Peter let the guy who was robbing the corner store get away.

How much time is devoted to the boring uncle ben stuff?

How'd Zendaya do?

>He's Flash in name only.

Can we get an example? Like describe one of the scenes that basically sums up how he acts.

2 mins at most. His teachings are implied and he himself is brought up at times through dialogue but the movie doesn't dwell on it.

Uncle Ben died because he wrestled to take the gun like a damn fool. The entire sequence was just a contrived attempt to make the situation feel "new" to justify the reboot

Guy got away because Peter couldn't take a penny from the jar explicitly made for letting people take pennies. And also the criminal gave him chocolate milk.

How?

Yeah, he died trying to stop the man, despite the risk. Sounds pretty Uncle Ben to me.

Antman sucks.

>ant man bad
>ASM better than SM2
opinion discarded

Let's not forget the fact that Uncle Ben never even says his most iconic line. But let's please forget the skateboarding scene or the scene with the cranes. Both comic classics, am I right?

She's actually pretty good. I felt for her character. Being an outcast at school, having a crazy father, liking a boy that doesn't notice her.
Well Peter and Flash's relationship is more of a one sided rivarly. Flash always wants to prove he's better than Peter while Peter always cucks him. There's a seen on a track in school where he thinks he's hot shit and tells Peter he's going to outdo him on the track. Of course Peter cucks him with Spider Kikery for laughs.

>Spider Man 1 and Amazing Spider Man 1 are tied.
>Ant-man can go to hell

>test screening
>movies out in 2 weeks
We can still save this thread though, who would you cast as Skip for the sequel?

His wings malfunction and blows up.

>I'm going to watch the NBA finals with Mr Stark!

Me, I have a Russian accent and can go a mustache, it'd be a nightmare fuel.

Whew. I was actually worried for a sec

And now i can close the thread. Thanks.

>There's a seen on a track in school where he thinks he's hot shit and tells Peter he's going to outdo him on the track. Of course Peter cucks him with Spider Kikery for laughs.

Fuck this shitty film and everything it stands for.

Except Uncle Ben originally never said it in the comics.

Ant-Man is shit, don't know why Sup Forums praises it so much.
But compairing Raimi to Webb is almost sinful.

What exactly was Donald's role?

After-credits scene?

Biggest twists?

>I thought she was going to fuck Peter at one point.

He's not going to say it in this franchise either. Also youtube.com/watch?v=fPSfbfK8wYY

Of course, remember when Peter Parker lied to Captain Stacy while he was literally dying in the comics?

>Let's not forget the fact that Uncle Ben never even says his most iconic line
I hope you mean the narrator's line.

ALL IS FORGIVEN
THE MOVIE IS SAVED

He kind does. Peter sure as hell didn't protect her, just kinda ditched her in England.

10 out of 10, buying 10 tickets.

I bet she listens in when he masturbates.

OP here. Going to work. Just stating this in case someone tries to impersonate me. Will answer more questions if the thread is still up.

I agree that no superhero movie has ever been good.

Poor Tom Holland probably ended up with a mommy fetish.

You can say its bad, but will it be so bad that it gets a rotten score, thereby breaking the streak of fresh scores?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3769116/Marisa-Tomei-Tom-Holland-look-like-family-embrace-set-Spider-Man-Homecoming.html

Yeah but it's not like he had a lot of control of the situation.
And even with that in mind, Captain Stacy wanting Spidey to protect Gwen makes her death all the more tragic.

He's not a fucking baby he's older than me, in fact, I bet he had a mommy fetish long before Marissa.

I've been to a screening too.

OP is lying about at least some of this stuff.

Is he lying about ?

Please, it's important for my decision to watch this.

Eh, sort of. They're close and you can interpret one scene as slightly lewd if you'd like but there's no blatant subtext.

There is, however, a few gay jokes that I didn't expect from a current Marvel movie. And they manage to have their fun AND earn progressive points.

>There is, however, a few gay jokes that I didn't expect from a current Marvel movie. And they manage to have their fun AND earn progressive points.

Please don't fucking tell me Peter is gay in this....

>What exactly was Donald's role?

Covfefe

>YWN hug Marisa Tomei and get an awkward boner while pressed up against her

*upvotes*

Aunt May walks in on Peter and Ned alone. Peter is only in his boxers because he just took off the Spider-Man suit. She plays it cool but in a later scene she decides to give Peter "the talk" before the homecoming dance and does some online research to get ready. When Peter casually mentions he has a crush on Liz, Aunt May is taken aback for a moment and says she needs to redo the research.

So we're having a laff that Aunt May thinks Peter is a bender but she's also accepting and supportive of him.