"Sup user, want to study with us over at Alya's house?"

>"Sup user, want to study with us over at Alya's house?"

>people will fail to see Alya is Volpina even with that mole as a huge giveaway

No, i'm not pedophile and your subjects are too pathetic for an intellectual superior such as my self. Call me when you get actual tits or when you read The God Delusion or The Selfish Meme.

What are you talking about?
It's a complete different person, no way that journalist wannabe is a superhero, she is too busy getting scoops on ladybug.

>mole

serious question but how does anyone over the age of twelve find this cartoon bearable to watch? does it get interesting eventually? I have seen some episodes but it's just so cliché and boring

I am 25 years old and will lose my teaching license if I meet students privately

No, christ, I don't hang out with eleven year olds.

>"Fuck yeah, it's time to STUDY."
For real though, doesn't Ayla have several younger siblings who it would probably suck to study around?

I always assumed it was somewhat due to a Sailor Moon style perception field.

I like it, but a lot of that is because it's like watching old saturday morning cartoons. It's got good designs and interesting ideas, but it's definitely not a virtuoso masterpiece. The character interactions are cute though, and it's looking like they're heading in a more plot-filled direction in the next season, so here's to hoping it'll get better.

>people will fail to see ____ is ____ even with that ____ as a huge giveaway
Are you honestly surprised? There's no way a secret disguise would ever work in real life.

Not fallin for that one again

Do you promise to bite?

Marinette won't bite...much.

Alya on the other hand...

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

I have a mole on my forehead approximately at the same position as her. As a child I was ashamed for it and hid it unter hair.
That was dumb and today I can show all of my forehead, with all wrinkles and all that, hold my head up in pride and say "Yes, this is my mole on my forehead, thank you".
However, nobody has ever lost a single word about it.

tl;dr: Nobody cares about a mole on the forehead except for some neckbeard on a bangladeshi mud sculpting board.

Uhh, I think you put your bindi on wrong. It's supposed to be in the middle, no?

triggered

I don't think either of you is in Law college. I tutor you in whatever you class you need if you pay though

Leame alone female fags!, I am 33 years old virgin!, Maybe today I finally become a wizard!

>study

Anatomy? Adolescent development? The nude in Art?

she gets it lazered off

I'm sorry, Ayla, but it's cancer. If we'd got to it sooner we could have done something.

Ok then.

Welp

The real question is whether Adrien is allowed to bring classmates over to study. Probably not, but even if you could it would be uncomfortable. Perfect for when they're reading 1984 though.

Imagine cuddling Adrien while reading books.

Having his Dad staring at you through a camera would ruin the moment. Big Father is always watching in that place.

y-you too

Cuddling the blond twink is more than worth it.

Hearing his father's displeasure through the intercom would lead me to disagree.

"Aren't you fourteen? This really isn't appropriate."

Sometimes after a hard day you just want to decompress and watch something cute, well-animated, and straightforward.

implying she would even talk to a non Adrien classmate

>Adrien gets to take his pick of girl every night
Is he a chad?

user, where do you think you are?

No thanks I don't want to explode

>Not staying over with the catboy

This.

When the fuck is this coming back?

I mean they were already rather clear that the masks are literally magic

Alya literally attempted to rip Ladybug's mask off and just couldnt

There was recently a statement claiming September

although at this point I'm just gonna wait for the SDCC panel for any real details myself

They are currently airing Zak Storm, actually. They'll probably get to Miraculous 2 once that's done.
>Pixie Girl and Ghostforce in 2019
Well, time to wait.

Except an actor playing Superman didn't win a "best Superman impersonation" contest

>it's not even my birthday

Alya's way hotter than Marinette.

She's literally a fox.

test

>Alya's way hotter than Marinette.
LIES

is it an american thing to be so spastic about moles? Where I live, it's the most normal thing in the world.

Yes/No. I mean, there is a a big focus on beauty, but a lot of the "ew mole" talk around here is just attempting to fish for replies.

Only if I get to fuck the catboy

I wonder if a taste-test would help...

Dang. I lost track of them during this Akuma attack. I hope they're all right. Oh wow, Ladybug and Volpina are here to save the day. It's a shame Alya and Marinette aren't here to see this.

What those mouths do?