Absolute shit

Absolute shit

is this loss?

Agreed

Surprised I'm not the only one who remembered this, actually.

was this a show. ive seen this before
i think this started on a farm right

I think it was the Crash Nebula spin-off pilot.
Only aired once or twice.

Backdoor pilot made as a Oddparents special. One of the first ideas they shot down from Butch.

I kind of liked it.

It was a pilot for a show that aired in one episode of fairly odd parents

i liked it

I remember when this aired. I watched the fairly odd parents opening, then watched a couple minutes of the crash nebula part, then got bored and changed the channel.

I was a big fan if only for the fact it was really nice to see a different art style and direction from Butch

I feel like because it was one of his early ideas they shot down they really stifled his growth as an artist and forced him into the nick machine of capitalism

I remember forcing myself to watch it. I remember thinking "that was stupider than Danny Phantom".

i actually liked it, i just wish we could get one for the crimson chin

Crash Nebula was decent. Fuck you faggits.

I simply cannot find this episode anywhere in good quality. It doesn't seem to be the episodes its listed as online.

>t. Autist

Buy it you cheap fag

I remember liking this episode, but only because it was a cool exploration of the superhero in the FoP world that never got focus, unlike Crimson Chin.

I never knew it was a backdoor pilot, and still don't think it would've been that bad an idea. But then I'll watch anything with a retro sci-fi aesthetic.

Nothing was stupider than Danny Phantom

What?

Same, bro.

yeah

I liked it a lot actually, I wouldn't watch a full series probably, but enjoyed it for an episode

Wasn't Tough Puppy already out by the time this aired though? I thought it didn't get picked up because there were already a few similar shows ont he network, some being from him.

I'm just sick of his fairly oddparents drawing style.

It was all right, if only because the "middle school superhero" trope wasn't as tired and played out as it is today.

Why is her hair clipping through her helmet? Even if her hair is gaseous, it should stay in the airtight helmet. Which isn't attached to any oxygen tank.