BP Trailer

>Dat Kilmonger
Hype
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw&feature=youtu.be

Probably looks like the most interesting Mahvel film so far.

Is it confirmed that it's not about the Infinity Gems at all? Because a movie about the pressures of kingship and good natured idealism vs ruthless pragmatism sounds pretty tight.

Nice quads

Also; I hope they don't do the usual Marvel move and kill the villain this one. Michael B Jordan is too good of an actor to kill off.

I hope not. They better save that for Captain Marvel or Thor.

Plus its not like BP exactly has a huge list of enemies.

He has a bunch they are just obscure as fuck

Personally I'd love to see a live action Madame Slay. That'd be sexy as fuck.

>or Thor.
Fucking ew.

Nope, Ragnarok is the final set up for IW and will feauture the last gem iirc. Though dude's probably getting his call for IW in a postcredit scene.

That sweet sweet afrofuturism setting

Let's be honest... the list of BP-specific villains is pretty short
Killmonger
Man-Ape
Achebe
White Wolf
...uh
Nakia is still part of the Dora Milaje here but maybe Malice will happen in the next movie? She could partner up with Killmonger if they don't kill him off here.
Maybe Ayo will rebel?

If they're not using her here, they won't use her at all. And given she hasn't shown up since the 70's, you have a better chance of them using Princess Zanda and Hatch-22.

This shit makes you want to grow dreads just to get that look.

I was waiting for this film just to see if they can pull it off. Remember when idiots thought that the South Africa scene from Age of Ultron was Wakanda?

Man, this movie looks like it will be as fresh as GOTG in terms of adding elements to the MCU.

Solomon prey
Killmonger's assorted minions
who ever he's fighting in his on-going

Baron Macabre would be ill too

They literally used a villain that appeared in one issue of Doctor Strange as the main bad in his movie so I hope we see BM

oh and bone picker

>shills

I legit wonder how they can pull off a Black Panther trilogy. I'm worried it'll just be a congo line of villains trying to usurp T'Challa.

That's still a decent amount. I can't name that many Doctor Strange or Ant-Man villains either

I can't even name one Captain Marvel villain

>Doctor Strange
Dormamu
Baron Mordo
Shuma-Gorath
Mephisto
Nightmare
Blackheart

And I don't even do Dr. Strange like that.

>Blackheart
That's Ghost Rider senpai

Mephisto, Nightmare, and Blackheart aren't Strange-specific enemies.

>Nightmare
Technically true but he was his first villain. Doctor Doom fight a lot of people but no one would claim he/snot a FF villain

He looks like he's wearing one of the Nova Corps outfits from the first Guardians of the Galaxy

>captain marvel
>the pressures of kingship over pragmatism
Both Mar-vell and Carol were low ranking soldiers, struggling to do what's right. Carol was just drunker, and much more violent. I don't see how this could be done with them.

Fine, but if I concede Nightmare then you must concede Mephisto (Silver Surfer) and Blackheart (Ghost Rider.)

pretty sure they meant the infinity gems sub plot.

and you forgot genis-vell

I swear, I've seen that armor he's wearing from somewhere else.

I'm now posting villains

>Man, this movie looks like it will be as fresh as GOTG in terms of adding elements to the MCU.

shilling this hard

Not that guy, but Mephisto is pretty primarily a Doctor Strange villain.

Blackheart you're right about.

Klaw & Man-Ape I think his big two. Although would have sworn Klaw started as FF.

But they could always borrow new ones in addition to usurp plots.

>Mephisto is pretty primarily a Doctor Strange villain.
That's not true at all

Pretty dull looking Killmonger. I want to see M'Baku in a gorilla getup, even if it's another power suit

Mephisto was created to be the Silver Surfer's nemesis and is a frequent cosmic villain. He wasn't created to fight Strange and while they clash often enough he is hardly a Strange-specific villain.

>Mephisto (Silver Surfer)
OK
> Blackheart (Ghost Rider.)
meh it could be more because of my ignorance but I've rarely seen black heart in a non-ghost rider context. also isn't he dead?

Eh. I am that guy and i'll concede Mephisto. Honestly I think of him as an X-Men/Ghost Rider/Thor villain more than Silver Surfer or Dr. Strange villain.
I'd love to see them use him for Black Panther, honestly, if they wanted to go into the religious parts of the character.

Did some one say Mephisto

Dude, get the digital.

Klaw started as Masters of Evil, didn't he? He only became a BP villain when Kirby gave him his origin.

But Killmonger and Klaw are the two big BP villains IMO. Man-Ape is embarrassing.
I'd love to see them bring out the old Kirby characters in the sequel. Show T'Challa's fun adventurous side.

The file pages are too big

Resize them.

Klaw debuted in Fantastic Four 53 which was a Black Panther story. Klaw's whole origin is tied to Black Panther

and finally venomm who reformed and became Taku's boy friend. I know I'm forgetting the guy with the two guns but I don't care

It's too bad that Djimon Honsou was wasted on Guardians.

Michael B. Jordan can't look threatening to save his life tbqh

just for you

he does look a bit young but he's pretty popular and has worked with the director before

Thank you!

my nigloid

the quality on these is actually pretty good. Marvel reprints tend to have really terrible re-coloring

>Also; I hope they don't do the usual Marvel move and kill the villain this one. Michael B Jordan is too good of an actor to kill off.
I wished the same thing about Mads.

dying and coming back to life is kind of killmonger's thing. he's done it 3 times

Reminds me of Wolverine's suit in DOFP.

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS KING

SWEET ASSORTED WHITE TEARS

THIS MOVIE WILL BE SO BLACK AND MELANIN

THIS IS OUR MOVIE NOT YOURS

>Everett K. Ross is in BP
>he's a CIA agent instead of a clueless State Department stooge in way over his head
truly the worst possible timeline

OK, user who is most definitely a black person and totally not LARPing for their terrible bait like in every other black panther thread. Or even worse mocking the schizophrenic poster, Sup Forums's favorite son

can't he be a CIA agent over his head? His scenes in age Civil War didn't make him out to be that unflappable