What in your opinion is the best Disney song?

What in your opinion is the best Disney song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7Nhxlv8-8E
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A
youtu.be/qTGuhAuGH68
youtube.com/watch?v=1DVUwWZfzMw
youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU
youtu.be/G8SeCOYnbLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4
youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
youtube.com/watch?v=aF4CWCXirZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
youtube.com/watch?v=6uIcaj3cUV0
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
youtu.be/Jb7kJ-j_dKA
youtu.be/d7FFFENv6i4?t=529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=j7Nhxlv8-8E

I don't think it's the best but I feel the chinese version of I'll Make a Man Out of You for being sung by Jackie Chan
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A

Ill Make A Man Out Of You
Hickitus Pickitus
Father and Son from Aladdin King of Thieves

youtu.be/qTGuhAuGH68
Really all of Hunchback but this one is my fav.

Gotta be Friend like me, Robin wasn't the most amazing singer but he was a hell of a showman, even with just his voice.

Friend Like Me and Prince Ali are both amazing songs just for all of the energy Robin put into them. I can't resist them when they come on pandora (partly because I miss him :'(

While maybe not the best I think Almost There from Princess and the Frog is a little underrated.

>Best opening number
Bells of Notre Dame

>Best I Want/protag dilemma number
Go the Distance

>Best high tempo/high energy number
Be our Guest

>Best Villian number
Be Prepared

>Best Romance Number
A Whole New World

>Best Montage
Son of Man

>Best Reprise
Part of your world

>Best end number
A Star is Born

Always thought Hellfire was super memorable, but I think part of that is because of how rad the accompanying visuals are.

I like the music on Princess and the Frog, even though it gets a lot of hate cause of the Randy Newman meme.

"When I'm human", "Friends on the other side", and "Dig a little deeper"" were the stand outs for me

Songs for me would be
Never had a friend like me
A whole new world
If I never knew you (is that technically Disney?)
Make a man out of you
Two worlds
Strangers like me

And best one of all time; Ellie's "theme" from up. That little piano diddley just... it's great.

YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND

YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND

YOU AIN'T EVER

HAD A

FRRRRIIIIIEEEEEENNNND

>I'd blame his parent's except he hasn't got 'em!

Jesus lady, Aladdin just wanted to have a little bread and you gotta bring that up.

Watch me end this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=1DVUwWZfzMw

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU

official list of god tier Disney songs:

Pink Elephants on Parade
An Unusual Prince/Once Upon a Dream
Heffalumps and Woozles
Part of Your World
Poor Unfortunate Souls
Kiss the Girl
One Jump Ahead
Friend Like Me
A Whole New World
Just Around the Riverbend
Listen with Your Heart
Colors of the Wind
Hellfire
God Help the Outcasts
I Won't Say (I'm in Love)
Honor to Us All
Reflection
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Love is an Open Door
Let it Go
For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
Where You Are
How Far I'll Go
You're Welcome
I Am Moana

Not saying they're the best of all-time, but all the early neo-Disney movies had such killer soundtracks.

The Princess and the Frog is vastly underrated, it has so many good songs. Down in New Orleans, Down in New Orleans Reprise, Friends on the Other Side, When We're Human to name a few, but that little fiddle run in Gonna Take You There, and the Ma Belle Evangeline instrumental in Fairy Tale/Going Home get me every time.

Tangled might not have had the most awe-inspiring score, but most of the songs are so damn charming. When Will My Life Begin and I've Got A Dream are just so happy, and Mother Knows Best is hilarious. And then there's Kingdom Dance, which is plain epic.

Wreck-it-Ralph had that killer Bughunt Skrillex track, and that fun Owl City song.

Say what you will about Let it Go, but there's a reason why it was so hyped. And Frozen also had Frozen Heart, For the First Time in Forever, and Love is an Open Door, as well as Veulie (and the reprise).

And then Big Hero 6 and Zootopia came along with one lame pop song apiece and nothing else worth mentioning (and at least Immortals was a decent song, Try Everything was garbage), and Moana's soundtrack was so hugely hyped and turned out to be a wet fart.

Let's get down to business.

>no one posting a Prince/Micheal Jackson tier song

Plebs
youtu.be/G8SeCOYnbLU

>no Friends on the Other Side

fuck you

Make a man out of out
Arabian Nights
Under the see
The shrek song

The top 3 love songs

1. youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4

2. youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

3. youtube.com/watch?v=aF4CWCXirZ8

I was going to say In the Dark of the Night but that wasn't Disney correct?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

In that case I have to say Mine Mine Mine
youtube.com/watch?v=6uIcaj3cUV0

Technically Colors of the Wind is better but it has a certain charm to it that I just love.

that alice shoutout tho. good shit.

yeah Anistasia was Don Bluth but i get how you could mis-remember it as Disney. A lot of people do.
To be fair it is about a princess with dead parents and there is a talking animal.

I'll agree with this

Bells of Notre Dame in context is ridiculous

>No mention of I See the Light

Love songs in Disney movies don't usually do something for me, but that song made me believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

The only ones I liked were Friends on the Other Side and almost there. I thought the others were kinda janky. I dunno something was just missing from this movie for me over all.
I saw the thumbnail and knew what it was
But user
>not picking stand out which is infinitely better

Wreck-it-Ralph doesn't count, it's not a musical. If we were to compare overall scores we'd be here all night (So to speak).
TO DEFEAT....
THE HUNS!

Don Bluth wasn't doing so well when Anastasia was meant and it was him conceding to do what Disney does...and it's probably one of his best movies.

I always confused the Swan Princess for a disney movie when I was little myself for similar reasons.

youtu.be/Jb7kJ-j_dKA Here's my contribution for what I think is a pretty underrated song.

>>Best Villian number
>Be Prepared
I've never understood the love for this song, unless you like campy Jeremy Irons

Nail on the head, that plus the great visuals and a pretty great refrain edge it out among the others. Gaston's Song and Hellfire are really the only other memorable villain songs desu.

...so, you like campy Jeremy Irons?

Not my favorite but it's super catchy and I do like a bit of campy in my movies. Pretty understandable why tons of people love it. I personally really like the villain song in Princess and the Frog but none one else does.

>Not liking campy
Why are you even watching these movies?

Touche. Still, I take these movies seriously to the extent to which they take themselves seriously, and Lion King takes itself pretty seriously for a Disney film.

I mean, would you call "Poor Unfortunate Souls" campy? Maybe, but I like that one.

The visuals are top tier and it actually incorporates two desires into the song, Scar's desire to rule and how he is going to kill his own family to do it and the Hyenas desire to simply survive.

The color usage is also wonderfully done as it makes all of the song look like it's taking place in hell itself and we even watch scar ascend from it's pit in the climax.

It's also impressive from an acting standpoint with Jim Cummings taking over for Irons after he blows out his voice at the aforementioned climax of the song.

Really, everything about it is brilliantly done

Best part of the entire fireworks show right there
youtu.be/d7FFFENv6i4?t=529

>Best opening number
Circle of Life

>Best I Want/protag dilemma number
Reflection (Mulan)

>Best high tempo/high energy number
Be Our Guest

>Best Villain number
>Be Prepared

>Best Romance Number
>A Whole New World

>Best Montage
Son of Man

>Best Reprise
Part of your world

>Best end number
A Star is Born

Colors of the Wind is objectively the best Disney song.

The melody is god-tier AND the song encapsulates the ideological divide between the European explorers and the natives.