Gargoyles

Gargoyles thread, its been a hot minute since the last one. Do you like Goliath? I think I would have preferred to spend more time with Elisa's story than with Goliath.

Whats the chance we're getting into Kingdom Hearts 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/db550ac719c2eb265913a7a52e0f9eb4/1492346 - Elisa_Maza Gargoyles Goliath animated onagi palmarianfire.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have preferred more Elisa to the other gargoyles. Her doing detective work into odd Gargoyle or Xanatos related things would have been fun and given her a more proactive feel.

>Kingdom Hearts 3

Slim, I think. It's Gargoyles but still basically NY. I think they'll go for something that is a more fantasy setting.

feck KH how about MVCI

Best girl

when do you think a remake is going to happen?

Goliath was awesome because of Keith David.

The man brought so much passion to the role, he took a grim dark protagonist and made him feel more alive than he could have been.

I hope we get a continuation of some kind while the cast is still alive,

best character?

is it wrong that I find her more attractive than her human form

man, I wish this franchise was owned by some other company, any other company

No. It was kind of the whole point.

Delilah was hotter

She gets around two minutes of total screentime over the entire course of the series, and practically no lines of dialogue. I think they introduced a lot of characters just so they could sell toys.

She is Thailog's perfect waifu combining the best attributes of Elisa and Demona. Of course she's hotter.

I wish they had more romantic development outside of Elisa beings scared of bestiality, and more lusting after Goliath's giant purple loincloth snake.

He would split her in two.

If you know what I mean

Some things are worth dying for

rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/db550ac719c2eb265913a7a52e0f9eb4/1492346 - Elisa_Maza Gargoyles Goliath animated onagi palmarianfire.gif

Hot

He was one of very few stoic characters on tv (along with Conroy bats), so yeah. I remember him being like a warrior priest type.

> kingdom hearts

Isn't that the game that made Mickey a fighter and Donald a spellcaster?

Im not going to follow that link, someone tell me what it is.

Come on, live a little.

bump

alright confession time, I first heard of this shows existance from the Nostalgia Critic

1994 was 23 years ago

So, if he cums inside her, would his semen turn to stone when the sun comes up?

Maybe gravel.

>TV shows in KH.
Squenix fucking hates tv shows.

Though then again, TV shows being off-limits prevents dogshit like Teamo Supermo and American Dragon Jake Long from eventually getting in.

im 22

That's my point.

whats he listening to?

anyone else?

No, fluids from a gargoyle stay the same. Goliath and Demona cry before sunrise a few times, a we see tears rolling down their statue face.

Besides, Goliath would cum so much that it'd feel like a truck hitting you anyways. I mean, he was pent up for 1000 years.

>We will never see Brooklyn's Time Dancer spin-off

Why even live?

Eh... She gets a tiny bit of characterization in the Comics.

Good. Time Dancer Brooklyn is horrible. Easily the worst thing that came out of the comics. This is why the show worked so well, Disney balanced out Greg's austism and didn't let him do shit like the Time Dancer.

Even if it had been complete shit (which I doubt) At the very least it would've filled in some of the blanks.

Because I was seriously confused as all hell.

This was meant for

Do you think it would've been better or worse than The Goliath Chronicles?

No even in concept it's horrible.

>charter we all love is facing conflict about maturity and responsibility

Lmao just whisk him away on a magical journey, change his personilty, and give him a wife and kids. They completely replaced Brooklyn with an older version of himself, instead of just devolving his character through him solving his conduct. Its so stupid it hurts.

Developing*

do gargoyles sleep as well as been turned to stone, the stone seems more like a cryogenic state than sleep, so would they need to dedicate one of their nights to sleeping?

>Best Girl

But Demona isn't in that picture

>Be Brooklyn

>Like Maggie
>Lol Nope she's with Derrick

>Like Angela
>Lol Nope she somehow fell in love with Broadway

>Like Delilah
>Lol Nope she'd rather date his Clone

Lmao was there a bigger Cuck in this show than Brooklyn?

They don't sleep, the stone state heals them completely, several episodes dealt with just needing to keep someone alive until they turned to stone, and when they popped back out they were 100 percent. No point in sleeping when you come out rested and active.

That white haired Wizard Magus.

It takes a true Cuck to end up getting Cucked by a literal 10 year old.

Their stone sleep has been described as much more energizing and revitalizing than regular sleep. So no, they don't need regular sleep, even though it is something that they can do. Same with eating, a gargoyle doesn't need to eat because their stone sleep is energizing, but some still do, like Broadway. Xanatos even thinks its the key to immortality.

Hudson has dreams in his stone sleep as well, but that was The Goliath Chronicles, so its probably not canon.

What does Demona do? Her transformation seems to be physically taxing and she never turns to stone - does she power nap?

>Angela and Broadway

As Happy as I was for Broadway getting the girl, a smaller part of me couldn't shake how awkward and out of the left field this felt...

Bear in mind his competition were Brooklyn and Lexington and it makes more sense.

True. At least Brooklyn eventually gets a Mate (even if it happened in an extremely contrived way)

Poor Magus was a Cuck for over a 1000 years and Died a Cuck

even as someone who believes that they would need sleep as well a turning to stone, I can buy thisbut I can't buy this:
but who are we putting real world physics into a show full of magic, oh well its what we do, we're fans

It was only like 20 years on Avalon.

Mid afternoon and early morning naps I think

the show with a great premise but poor delivery

Hi Just stopping by to say that David Xanatos Did Nothing Wrong

Demona Didn't Du Nuffin either

A jury didn't see it that way.

>What is City of Stone?

Demona did everything wrong..that's the point of her character.

Nothing that those filthy Humans wouldn't have eventually tried to do to her.

She was trying to do The Manhattan Clan a favor by destroying any potential threats.

You know those bastards would've done the same to them

He's obviously just Shitposting ignore him

I could buy this But is just straight delusion

I feel like there is a whole season worth of stuff I either completely forgot about or for some reason never saw...

im glad a gargoyles thread has reached past 60 posts without any shilling

What does one shill in a gargoyles thread anyways?

I recently marathoned Gargoyles after not watching it in years and man, it's still great. I enjoy the romance between Goliath and Elisa. She a cute.

Shilling probably isn't the right word for it, but there's this one faggot that wants to fuck Lexington who always seems to show up. He was shitposting daily Gargoyles threads a month or two ago.

Damn, I was so close to becoming super mega ultra Satan. I wonder who got it.

Oh. That was underwhelming.

So the Weird Sisters curse made it so only Demona and MacBeth could kill each other

But what if someone else had just smashed her when she was stone?

I wonder if hes in this thread?

i hope i haven't summoned him

Macbeth would feel the pain of exploding like stone and then die with no actual injury. When one of them gets shot, they both feel the pain, but the other doesn't actually get injured or recive a magic bullet hole.

Weird Sisters are connected to fate, so no one was ever going to succeed at smashing Demona.

They can only die if one kills the other. Macbeth never smashed her, ergo she was never smashed.

>Elisa's ass

Probably something like that. Of course, she is immortal, so she may not have need for sleep.

Though that then just opens up the can of worms about being awake 24/7/365

heres my problem with the gargoyles sleep thing

>gargoyles live twice as long as humans ( according to the wiki)
>this is because of them been stone for half their life
however
>humans and other animals age all the time sleeping or not
>gargoyles don't, even for 1000 year they don't age in stone form.
>its more of a cryogenic sleep than an actuall sleep

It's magic. Trying to force it to comply with real world rules doesn't work and just makes you look autistic.

>rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/db550ac719c2eb265913a7a52e0f9eb4/1492346 - Elisa_Maza Gargoyles Goliath animated onagi palmarianfire.gif

Exactly what you think

Well they aren't humans, for one. They're like the third race or whatever, I forget. I know Oberon's lot are supposed to be like the second or whatever, and humans are the fourth. And there was some "first" race that's all fucking dead and have no traces left in the modern world or some shit like that.

>>my point is they don't age when in stone, and the would need a state to recover energy in which they do age.

(also correct me if im wrong, but wasn't there an episode where they were put to sleep with a spell, this was from another comment so I could be wrong)

I'd kill to get any of the Disney Afternoon worlds into KH.

The fact that they aren't human is still a factor, mate. Even if they didn't have the stone sleep, they wouldn't be bound to the same lifespan as humans.

yeah, but its still twice as long,

Name a better 39 year old DILF

(relative age to humans, Goliath is actually 78 years old, but to get a gargoyles human age you just divide their age by 2)

Name a character NOT improved by having Keith's voice.

Impossible

see

I legit chortled at this.

what would it be like been a gargoyle?, you would only have like 6 hours of consciousness a day in the summer, but at least you can sort-of fly

Their pretty good.

What hell hole do you live in where you only get 6 hours of sunlight? I think it would be pretty chill to be a gargoyle. Predator and protector of the night type vibe, human chicks thirsty as fuck for you, can fly, super strength.

I'd trade my sunlight hours to be a super badass at night.

Oh wait nvm about that first point.