Every day until you

Every day until you...

Alright, Disney. We get it. You have a new series you're gonna ruin.

youtu.be/CMW_-mgpOEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sha'a_Gi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH CALARTS

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth

God I hate the whole a few years dont mean much if youre pretty much immortal thing, just because you live forever doesn't mean being stuck in a new place for three years you're going to start calling it home.

t. immortal

Why isn't this in Genndy's style?

why make it worse?

I actually like the artstyle, but that animation though. ugh

Genndy's style beats this overused Calarts bullshit anyday.

>Mavis pre-motherhood.

What's the point?

His style was always ugly as hell

yeah, genndy's artstyle is really ugly sometimes, specially in samurai jack where it's ugly all the time

Clone Wars still looks great imho.
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

His "style" isn't anything special and he's not working on the show anyway so they literally couldn't use it, but ape it, so why not just pay the people who will actually fucking work on it to concept and storyboard????

>that Dracula voice

Wow is that an awful Sandler impression!

This is cuter than I thought it'd be.

Disney isn't affiliated with it, it's Sony and Nelvana, which explains why it's "a fucking leaf" animation.

>Those voices

Jesus fuck. Did they age down the cast, or are the voices that incorrect?

>specially in samurai jack where it's ugly all the time

Just stop.

Dude Grievous just crushed Shaggy like fucking bubble wrap.
Why did I miss this? When was this made?
Why the fuck wasn't Grievous this effective in episode 3?

>remember watching this years ago and thinking the padawan looked like shaggy
>check to see if the padawan actually had a name
>MFW starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sha'a_Gi
bravo genndy

>Taija Isen as Mavis

I knew I recognized the voice. Atomic Betty!

(Scared myself for a bit - for a second there I thought it was yet another Tara Strong character. Glad I was completely wrong.)

you know damn well it's true, pretty much every samurai jack characters is hideous except maybe aku

the only good thing about samurai jack are the backgrounds and those aren't made by genndy

Everyone's abilities was grossly exaggerated in this show. Especially Windu and Grievous. In reality grievous can just about hold his own against jedi master. He's pretty weak desu.

So you mean to tell me that that the Jedi only acted like the Telekinetic Samurai Laser Ninjas they were hyped up to be in THIS show only? Sad.

I actually saw some footage of the clone troopers troopers and were the captains always FPS Doom guy tier one man armies? Would suck if they weren't, really liked their portrayal here.