If you are a Green Lantern and have a Power Ring, what would be your "boxing glove"?

If you are a Green Lantern and have a Power Ring, what would be your "boxing glove"?

brass knuckle with kinfe

Giant robot fist

AND HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!!

Giant floppy dick.

Tentacles up your ass

The hat of discipline.

GIANT floppy robot knife made of brass knuckles

A freight train. Choo Choo motherfucker

overweight naked lady

wait who is baz? and why is he using a gun in the pic i found on google

An exact clone of myself, except 200x fatter, fired out of my green aura and bellyflopping at incredble speed.

I'd need maximum focus to manifest every jiggle in the wind, every rippling skinflap, but my god, it'd be worth it.

>Googled him
>Can't find his Wikipedia page

His full name is Simon Baz, he's the Muslim GL that was introduced with New 52 and as far as I know had no character outside of "is Muslim and carries a gun" until Humphries' GL, which I'm told is good despite everything Humphries wrote for Marvel being abysmal and before that writing dogfucking comics.

Try reading a comic you fuck.

Sword makes for the best punches

That's because Humphries changed him from Angry Muslim guy into a mix-up of Guy and Kyle. That and he dropped the gun a month or so ago

Also one of the few Lanterns whose constructs revolve around a single theme, which is fun

Exosive boxing gloves.

A Giant Middle Finger

Punches! From the punch dimension!

War pick

Watermelon with an emoji on it.

Bueno.

I would make multiple versions of myself make out of willpower that would just go around punching people

Fired week one

This image is fucking gay.
Also, I'm uncreative so I would probably just use a huge ass spike for everything.

The Death Star.

A robot suit

nunchaku

>implying it wouldn't be worth it
>implying Sinestro wouldn't enlist me right after

That's actually not a bad plan desu

I'd use a construct of me creating a construct of me creating a construct of me ad Infinitum to distract everyone, then I'd sneak up under them and punch their dicks.

That or soft looking things so they'll let their guard down before they're hit if ever so slightly.

I hope they don't take away Jessica's swirly costructs for plain hammers and bats and stuff. They were very unique.

A field of microscopic razor blades.

>an axe

Probably a stand.

Lots of firearms such as this puppy right here. Probably some katanas and lightsabers thrown in for good measure.

they're called trench knives, user.

Does each lantern have a theme? I understand that John usually does military or construction constructs right? And hal does plane stuff

A rock. They are much harder than a stupid boxer's glove and easy to imagine.

Hal has planes ( his gunship construct at siege of War World was pretty great) and Military stuff
John usually goes for Marine constructs and sniper rifles
Guy goes for sporting equipment so bats, hockey sticks, chainsaws.
Kyle does a lot of pin up constructs or anime stuff
Baz does Mechanical stuff so Cars and power tools
Jess does Flower stuff which is great, I dig it.

I love this meme so fucking much

>males
Sports, military, cheesecake and anime
>female
flowers

I hope no one else has caught on to this.

Well I just interpret it that Jessica has beautiful will power. You gotta remember she went from the most afraid person on earth to a GL

Drills.

Yes, I know.
No, I'm not ashamed.

Her entire arc is her blossoming as a person.

Yea everyone else's constructs work based off their interests. But hers is totally just visual manifestation of her will.

GL rebirth had a great page about the Earth GLs will.

Empty liquor bottles

A spear attached to my crotch.

She's still just learning how to use her ring. Is the idea to get her to using traditional constructs, or will she stay weird?

a huge phallus

Nah, like said her constructs are the visual representation of her will. they've been dropping a lot like like the issue with Kilowog when she saw her willpower. I think they should keep the flower constructs, it divides her from the rest of the GLs.

There's no such thing as a 'traditional' construct. There's a good page demonstrating the differences in how they approach things.

Guy and Hal keep things simple, direct, boxing gloves, baseball bats, whatever does the job they want to do in the simplest way possible. John's an architect, a detail oriented guy, so he puts that detail into his constructs; if he makes a gun, that gun has a firing pin, safety, everything a real gun would have. Despite the massive difference in detail it all takes the same amount of effort for them because thats just how they perceive the world.

>and before that writing dogfucking comics.
Is it the one I'm thinking of with the cop?

Vivec, is that you?

Anvil from above

I think most of my constructs would be old cartoon gimmicks. Sticks of dynamite, trains in tunnels, Comically large mallets...