Do you like Batman and Black Canary together?

do you like Batman and Black Canary together?

Not particularly.

Dick and Dinah on the other hand, definitely support.

>Cucked Arrow
>Green Cuck
?

Cat and Green cucked?

Cat, sure, but Ollie, too?

No, not really. With Batman it always seems other characters run the risk at being turned into lackeys so it's hard to romantically pair him with other superheroes.

Yes. Better than Batman x Catwoman.

this tbqh

>other characters run the risk at being turned into lackeys
I feel like people that think this don't read or know anything about Batman. He's a submissive bitch in every romantic relationship he has ever been in. Catwoman walks all over him and gets away with everything. Talia fucking raped him and he still treats her with some respect. Diana protects, saves and shuts his ass down all the time. Batman turns into a bitch ass nigga with every girl he's interested in.

Damn. You again, Harleyfag?

>Harleyfag
No just like the reaction image.

The same one from that Ivy x Hardly discussion few days ago?

Ew.
He can be a submissive bitch and still suck the air out of the room when he shows up. The DC world revolves around him and his mere batmanness bends other characters' storylines around him so he comes out looking like the coolest motherfucker to walk the planet. "Lackey" here means they are subjected to his character needs in the meta sense; they become his sidekicks, especially female characters.

Catwoman and Talia are Batman characters so they don't count but with Wonder woman you can see how she would take the backseat to Batman as so not to upstage him.

I got it from user that edited it out of an Injustice issue a couple issues back.
Recently Batman has been playing second fiddle in Detective comics. Also Batman has been getting his shit pushed in more now than ever. Many writers overcompensate for a less popular character by uses Batman and making them out shine him in some area. This has been a thing for the longest time. More so than ever.
>t but with Wonder woman you can see how she would take the backseat to Batman as so not to upstage him.
Yet it never really happens in any of their interactions.

I don't like Batman pairing up with anyone, if he's autistic enough that he hasn't gotten over his parents' death in thirty years, he's certainly not well adjusted enough for a romance of any sort.

Why the fuck did Miller make her Irish?

No I do not Frank

We all know you ship your self-insert with all beautiful women, no need to tell us.

Do you like Ollie and Felicity together?

I think that's the most stacked Black Canary has been.

I really don't like Ollie all that much, mostly because he's a smarmy hypocrite, so sure, him getting cucked is fine.

Not if Miller ships it.

I'm a Catwoman and Batman shipper and I blame Tim Burton's Batman Returns, Batman TAS, and Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.

Green Arrow is a fucking communist cuck. He can go Fuck Hal Jordan or something.

Wait a minute, Rises MADE you a BatCat shipper? After he spent the whole movie portraying Catwoman as kind of a joke?

Green Arrow doesn't exist in this universe and truth be told neither does Black Canary because this ain't Black Canary.

Probably

It more reinforced my Cat/bat shipping.

I liked Anne Hathaway's portrayal of Catwoman.

user is right. ASBAR is just Miller's head Canon.

You're a special kind of retard

Whereas Miller is merely your garden variety retard.

No.

>that pose

Barbara/Dinah is clearly the superior option

Her legs are sexy as fuck

I mean, Batman is a cold shut-in like me, so it's like me getting Black Canary.

You're probably not a tall, fit and RIDICULOUSLY HANDSOME ninja man.

You are a fucking casual.

Canary 2 being into batman has been a thing since the 70s.

She has a big crush, Bruce was attracted to her but not into relationships, fucked/kissed a few times and then grew up as friends and left that behind. I hate how modern stupidity means every relationship needs to be endgame tier. Attractive people working together usually will end up in insignificant bot common pairings.

>Green Arrow doesn't exist in this universe

>tfw it's canon that Batman suffers from premature ejaculation
>tfw Black Canary looks disappointed as fuck
>tfw Batman tries so hard to compensate with his car
Fuck the haters, ASBAR is great.

>any of that
>in ASBAR
>canon