I want to punch her multiple times in the face and kill her

I want to punch her multiple times in the face and kill her

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/275729.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't kill her. Rape her? Yes. Murder? No.

Weird Fetish user.

I want to cover her in spiders and shoot her.

This little cunt, being so happy and magic, it makes me.....

It's a gun, Frank. It's a gun that shoots spiders.

I want to eat her alive. Just wanna swallow her in one gulp!

Then I'd use her dress to wipe my ass.

this is b8 kys

this is literally the worst fanbase ever

Good luck trying dude

I'd swallow her feet first too.

Partly because I love the taste of girl feet, and partly so that she could watch Marco have a threeway with Jackie & Janna one last time before spending the rest of her life digesting in my stomach.

user, sweetie, it's not fans, it's people trying to bait the fans because they don't like the show

Thank you! I will

This thread is not okay.

There is nothing okay about this thread.

"Okay" is not a word I would use to describe this thread.

The events that I have witnessed within this thread are very much the opposite of okay.

Stop.

inb4 thread is deleted

DELET

I want to hold hands with Star

Its bullshit, all of this is fucking lame

>let's hang out user!
Sure. You can hang out right here...!
*opens mouth*

It's funny because that's an actual line Brittany Wong had on the audition sides:

"Sometimes I wanna punch her face until she dies."

I was sure that and "Star Butter FACE" wouldn't make it into the show, but the second one did.

*Starts sucking a big black cock*

I love sucking a big black cock after I've just eaten a delicious and nutricious Sup Forums waifu.

If there's no black cocks to suck I'll suck my own penis instead!

L E W D
E
W
D

>You will never kidnapp Star and hear her delicious moans as she tries to struggle free and then fuck her
Why live...

>You will never kidnapp Star and hear her delicious moans as she tries to struggle free and then swallow her whole
Ftfy

I love everyone of you!!

I want to punch you multiple times in the face and kill you.

user, I'm a bondagefag, not a vorefag.

>por que no los dos?
Not gonna post any because I don't want to get hotpocketed but that shit's cash.

Why, what did starcuck do to you?
>Besides be a girl with autism?

Toffee would dominate her and raped her whenever he wanted to.

Why would you do even that?

>Why don't we have both
user... I... I have no words, honestly.

See, that's okay!This is not okay. Why would you do this?

Can we just let Pepe rest in peace already? The_donald raped him and stabbed him 500 times like a psycho. Making funny Pepe memes isn't going to bring him back! I... miss Pepe... He was was like a father figure to me... Please just let this go. I just want this to be over.

Oh fuck yes it's time. I've sat through billions of Star threads where we gotta protect her smile, biding my time, and now it's here where I get what I want. I do not want star to smile I want her to suffer, she's perfect for suffering, the blonde hair, the hearts on her cute little cheeks. So cute, just makes you want to rip her clothes off and puncher in the stomach till she vomits up blood, just makes you want to make her dance till exhaustion at gunpoint, just makes you want to hang her in your closet and jerk it while she struggles and then keep her cold corpse with you always to caress and kiss.

Or maybe it doesn't make you want to do any of that. I'd probably stop at just doing something like, stealing her milk money or pushing her down in the hallway. Can't beat classics.

I don't understand this whole punching her to death thing. I wouldn't get anything out of it.

At least by vore you just got a free meal.

>Voreanon is back
I feel we're walking in circles at this point.

>back
I never left.

You're saying this ironically, I'm hoping. Yes?

You know what I mean, user.

We all miss Pepe, user.
>I know how you feel.
>Everyday when I was in highschool, I got bullied.
>When I came home, I would look at rare Pepe's, and that sadness would go away.
>Everyone is mourning Pepe differently user.
>Be patient.
>We all miss him.

Sorry user all I know is vore > punching

>ywn kidnap star and mak her your sex slave
>ywn pimp her out and make her pussy your personal ATM

I don't understand the sexual drive one gets behind vore, care to explain it to me? It's one of these fetishes I can't drive my head around.

It's bondage for people who aren't satisfied enough by bondage.
I'm not a fan of scat though. The ass wiping thing was just me trying to kill the thread sooner why the fuck is this thread still up.

Well, wanting to do something, and fantasizing about something is different. A person might like fapping to Loli which is okay, but wanting to hurt an actual child is wrong. Everyone has thought about pushing someone off a cliff, but most people don't, because almost everyone feels remorse.

Is this Deviantart: The Thread? Holy fuck.

I'm not sure how bondage and vore can even be related. Bondage is just a person being tied up while vore is when you eat a person whole.
[Spoiler] This thread is still up due to the magic of fetishes [/Spoiler]

I fucked up the spoiler tags... Great...

Ew Cannabisallism groos

>Bondage is just a person being tied up
You innocent little soul.

Well, that's what it is. Have you ever looked it up in a dictionary? BDSM is more extensive but has bondage in it.

If you're just looking to argue semantics, then I can agree that vore is closer to S&M than bondage. But if you've ever seen one of those (incredibly horrifying) videos of a woman getting vacuum sealed in plastic/latex, that's bondage too.

I just wanna shoot and kill her to make this show and the autistic fan base go away. nothing but teenagers and women

Shit gets weird, user.

I want to see her watch Marco get closer to Jackie over the years, and the face she makes when he asks Jackie to marry her and she says yes.

wings

Oh shit, I totally forgot about that... Never been much of a fan of that type of bondage. I like when ties are more traditional with good rope work or ductape. As well with some gag added into the mix.

Damn that's a tasty thought

>I'm not sure how bondage and vore can even be related.

Aye, seen some odd shit while browsing Deviantart in an attempt to find non-nude bondage art.

God, I wish I could say this was the worst character getting flattened and remolded into another fucking character but rubberized fetish comic I've ever read.
I wish I could say this was the only character getting flattened and remolded into another fucking character but rubberized fetish comic I've ever read.
But I can't.

>How dare you think of sneaking up behind her, and putting her in a full nelson until she passes out, her tiny body struggling against her chest until she grows weak.
>How could you possibly think of binding her hands and feet, slap tape on her mouth. Only to have her awaken and begin wriggling furiously away, tears springing to her eyes as she realizing the gravity of the situation. Why would you possibly think of letting her wriggle away enough for you to push her onto her stomach, and sit on her calves, pinning her to the floor.
>Like you could possibly imagine sliding her dress up over her pail thighs slowly, taking your time to slide your fingers over that smooth skin, her body quivering in fear, her voice weakly mumbling through the tape.
>Why would Star already be wet by the time you've pushed her dress over her plump rear, tears streaming down her cheeks in shame.
>As if you would imagine gently guiding her panties down over the curve of her bottom exposing her pussy. How could you imagine sliding yourself up along her body, her strength reignited as she realizes what was about to come next, wriggling furiously back and forth like a worm.
>Not sliding her cock into her gently yet firmly to break her hymen, feeling her jerk and yelp weakling behind the tape. How dare you possibly think of pumping back and forth slowly into her, until you'd reached a steady rhythm, her wriggling becoming rhythmic as she begins to enjoy this.
>Like you could ever enjoy pounding into her now, Star's eyes beginning to slide up in their sockets as she gives needy moans, up until her body begins twitching as she cums before you, only for you to finish inside of her, filling her up with your seed, Star giving a long drawn out groan as your cum bubbles up out of her.
>Itd be disgusting to just leave her there alone, twitching on the floor with her panties around her thighs, cum bubbling out

>Spider
>Vore

Do I really have to do your job for you? If you wanted to disprove my point you should have posted a snake eating something that it has coiled around itself.

beautiful

I want to fuck Star. Holy shit that character design gives me a ten foot erection. I remember the first time I saw her, I was watching my niece watching cartoons. I was completely transfixed by her radiance - and I was hoping to god that no one came home early because I didn't want to have to explain that while I am this girl's creepy uncle, I'm not that kind of creepy uncle.

Wow sicko, don't think for a second that your disturbing and not arousing in anyway green text gave me a diamond hard erection.

i am cum

>Can't draw hands
>Hides them in the most awkward ways possible
This triggers me

>European radiance
>heil

Why not swallow her and fuck her with your inner penises? It's not like she can escape.

Simply appalling.

*your
FUCK

>inner penises

Why not better penetrate her with your triple d(u)ck in her soft and wonderful legs

>inner penises

Go fap to

hitomi.la/galleries/275729.html

Hot

Just tell me which supermarket you work in so I can avoid getting shot, you mental manlet