Personally, I think it's

Personally, I think it's
Every episode of Season 1 except for
>"Trouble in Lumpy Space"

Every episode of Season 2 except for
>Susan Strong
>Mortal Folly/Recoil (They're okay but not great)

Every Episode of Season 3 except for
>Too Young
>The Monster
>Fionna and Cake
>Beautopia
>Incendium

Every Episode of Season 4 except for
>Hot to the Touch
>Dream of Love (Maybe)
>Goliad
>Gotcha
>Burning Low
>Ignition Point
>I Remember You
>The Lich

The only Season 5 episodes that need to be watched are
>Five More Short Graybles
>Up a Tree
>All The Little People
>Jake the Dad
>Davey
>Mystery Dungeon
>Little Dude
>Bad Little Boy
>Vault of Bones (If you've followed this list this should be FP's first and probably only appearance)
>A glitch is a glitch
>Puhoy
>BMO Lost
I just realized there is more good episodes of Season 5 than bad ones so.. watch everything after BMO Lost except for
>Sky Witch
>Frost & Fire
>Too Old
>Earth & Water
>The Red Throne
>Betty
>Bad Timing
Avoid this episode like the fucking plague, Bad timing is the single most infuriating episode of this show hands down.
>Lemonhope 1/2

As far a season 6 I think you can safely avoid the entire season except
>Sad Face
>Food Chain
>Furniture & Meat
>Little Brother
>Thanks for the Crabapples
>Nemesis
>Joshua and Margaret Investigations
>Ghost Fly
>Jake the Brick
>Dentist
>Jermaine
>Graybles 1000+

Season 7 is completely skippable except
>Cherry Cream Soda
>Angel Face
>President Porpoise
>Blank-Eyed Girl
>The Hall of Egress
>Flute Spell
>I am a Sword
>Beyond the Grotto
>Daddy-Daughter Card Wars

It’s at this point that you should go back and watch Season 6 Episode 19 “Is that you?” because it’s a good Recap episode and it comes up in these next two.
The two episodes are only worth watching if you’re going to watch Islands, which I recommend you do, so
>Preboot/Reboot

Season 8
>Islands is a must watch
>Elements is good too but not mandatory

Don't be a bitch, it's all or nothing.

Or you know, whatever you're in the mood for.

I think we can all admit the show isn't flawless and that people who haven't seen it might have a better experience not seeing some of the episodes that are just straight up bad. or add nothing to the experience.

bump

>Skip Susan Strong
>Skip fucking Mortal Folly and Mortal Recoil

Didn't even have to read the rest.

>add nothing to the experience.

>Bumping this thread
You're really trying

Even if episodes are bad I think they're worth watching just as much as good ones, if only to see why they're bad and to help you fully understand the plot/characters/world. This is such an oddly structured list for no reason, it's not even one of those things that tries to focus on plot or lore or whatever.

If you're gonna skip anything I only think it should be Chips and Ice Cream and Water Park Prank for being both horrible and adding nothing new/lasting.

im not even OP

I love episodes you don't like!

There's so much wrong with this list I don't know where to start.

>"You shouldn't skip horrible episodes"
>"Skip these horrible episodes"
You could have made two separate messages instead of contradicting yourself in one.

You guys don't still hate FP do you?

I don't hate her, but she never did much for me as a character.

OP is suggesting you skip like a quarter of the damn show while I'm saying if you NEED to skil something those two are the most skippable.

But the lich episodes is what made me a regular viewer.

No hate for FP but she got too much airtime without making her feel interesting in her own right like the other princesses. They didn't use her well, especially not well enough for me to care when she broke up with Finn.

She's always been too boring for me to hate, or even dislike really

Patience is hot.

As is Canyon.

I like giant women you see.

I wish people would make legitimate abridged versions of shows. Not the shitty joke series but legitimately go through and cut everything down to the bare essentials. Like a best of kind of deal. I watched most of the first season or two of Adventure Time and I like it alright but I'm not spending 41 hours to watch all of it. I'm not even 20 hours interested in it. But if it was chopped down to, say, 8 to 10 hours? I could deal with that. Cut it down to an afternoon of just the absolute cream? Even better.

Like DBZ Kai, Naruto Kai, and the OP?

I feel like you're just looking for a list of the best episodes or something in that case, I'm sure there's some of those around

Islands was pretty good but it completely destroyed Susan's mystique.

Oh yeah that great mystique of being a dropped plot point for 5 years right?
Screw that, it's good that they finally did something with her.

More like Kai than the Op. Not just cutting out whole unnecessary episodes but taking episodes and removing scenes that aren't needed, uninteresting B plots, redundant scenes, and so on. Just leaving enough story to understand the overall plot and the best moments otherwise.

Susan was never an interesting character anyway, she was just a fakeout human, who then ended up being a human anyway.

>skipping episodes that introduce characters/concepts that become important later on
Full fucking retard holy shit.

The problem is, AT doesn't really do B plots, or have unnecessary scenes. They usually just have different episodes entirely for secondary stories, and most of those episodes are good.

Rank the Pups by power level.

>Every episode of Season 1 except for
>>"Trouble in Lumpy Space"
Eh, you are going to remember that episode after you watch elements so i dont know if you really should skip it

They should all be killed for the sake of the planet.

>AT thread
Neat

What are the opinions on season 8 so far? It's pretty weird because it's just two miniseries jammed together with some normal episodes thrown in too.
I've been liking it a good deal, I liked both miniseries (Islands>Elements but Elements was good too) and I don't think there's been one bad episode yet, closest being the Fern two parter which was shitty in some spots.

Best episodes so far for me are Cloudy(GOAT), High Strangeness, Imaginary Resources and Helpers.

I bet you could find bits to cut if you sat down and tried. Or, more to the point, if you made a list of the absolutely crucial moments of the show and the scenes and stories required to make those moments make sense.

I honestly don't remember their powers. A couple can teleport I think. Bronwyn can create fucking storms, she just isn't a first-generation abomination.

Kim Kil Wan
His daughter is the most valuable being in existence

Nothing in that episode comes up in Elements, that memory of her parents literally didn't happen in the episode, and they never talk about Lumps being the basis for the other elements.

That's some good taste you got there. I too, don't think there have been any outright bad episodes. My favourites are probably Cloudy, Imaginary Resources, and High Strangeness as well. I also think The Invitation and Skyhooks were really strong opening episodes to the miniseries.

They can all form into a Megazord thing, at least Viola and Kim can teleport themselves/others, Charlie seems ridiculously OP, and I don't think Jr and TV have any established powers

Because they're 1/3 man eating horse monster, 1/3 chaotic evil extra dimensional shapeshifter and 1/3 dog detective?

They can alter dimensions and potentially blow up the universe. They are abominations.

Yeah I disagree with that guy that LSP's bite thing came back in Elements, it was moreso something old that didn't totally make sense but now thanks to Elements we can understand it a little more

You shouldn't skip it anyway. It introduces LSP and is a good episode in its own right.

user, Phoebe is too cute to hate.
or to fug

AT threads are 10/10

But the best episodes IMO
>Evicted
>Henchman
>Heat Signature
>It came from the Nightosphere
>Marceline's closet
>Return to the Nightosphere/ Daddy's little monster
>Memory of a Memory
>Go with me
>Bad Little Boy

Bad Little Boy and Evicted being tied for first

You sound like my clone or something, now neither of us have to be virgins

>too cute to fug

That's even more reason to fug her user.

What's her and her people's deal?

Is this a Marceline thread? Because it needs to be a Marceline thread.

I seem to sense a theme with the episodes you like

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?

You know her vagina is as cold as the cold embrace of death, right? Poor choice of waifu.

Someone call me?

Phoebe is cute and perfect. The writers treated horribly.

I'm sure all the worms and spiders and shit living in there keep her orifices nice and toasty

Real men fuck fire fampai

Flinn FTW!

>He thinks Marcy is for fucking and not for going on adventures and hanging out

Under the sink cocktail when?

Is this the best end?

Phoebe will keep you warm and toasty. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

>tfw no more quality banter between human boy and magical dog
>tfw no more interesting chiptune background music
>tfw no more expressive reactions
>tfw AT isn't even trying to be funny anymore
>tfw AT died midway through season 3

>end of the series
>finn ends up with an unprecedented character

How do you react?

Your dick will literally melt, I'd rather fuck the radical dame who likes to play games

Only 2 and 3 are true
Finn and Jake are still great, maybe not as good as they used to be but still wonderful
Jokes are usually still pretty good, again maybe worse than in the past but still plenty fun
And if anything AT died sometimes during late season 4, season 3 was straight up good. You're telling me great episodes like Dad's Dungeon, Another Way, or Marceline's Cloest weren't fantastic? Get outta here wacko

No, you wanna fuck a chick that will play with your emotions and who'll out live your childish ass.

Let's be honest, if you had to marry someone in the show it'd be Finn

He's wonderful but I don't know if his personality would mesh with mine.
I'd much rather he gets some nice, pretty woman than a weirdly obsessive NEET, he deserves better than that

Besides, Phoebe knows the flame shield spell and can tweak it.

We know who he really deserves

Very selfless of you, user. You passed the test. Congratulations.

Not Marcie. She a pink taco power top dyke

In terms of best outcome for Finn, I think so. All his current options kind of suck.
In terms of it being satisfying- sort of, it would be realistic but also be really cliche and lazy. But it would either be that or him staying solo which would just be sad.

Ultimately I'd be fine with it as long as she had a cool design, that chick Mordecai got with is uggo as hell and I want better for Finn.

Finn is gonna end up with LSP. She was thirsting for him all through all throughout elements. And don't forget: she was his first.

My love and respect for Finn will get me past any test this world can throw at me

Rape doesn't count you virgin

He's ending up with HW.

>Implying Marceline is gay
Literally every Bubbline moment in AT is fucking awful

She'll cuck him for Fern

Ah, so I take it you are the type that believes that only certain episodes of Spongebob or the Simpsons should be watched?

I am not going to fully disagree with the way you think, but let it be noted that your tastes may not match everyone's tastes.

For example, I think Beautopia and Bad Timing are actually good, where as you are saying to avoid them.

We can agree to disagree, but to newcomers of the show, I say that they should just get a taste of every episode and if they do not like it, well, then do not finish it and do not come back to the episode.

I'm gonna miss Death.

Your ship is dead, it was never even alive.

It's dead user. Accept that Finnceline is dead

Rape counts DOUBLE, bitch.

He was a really cool character. Awesome design, great voice, just a guy doing his job instead of being evil, they even managed to make his romance with Life not completely tropey and cliche. The end of Sons of Mars is still one of the coolest scenes in the show.

RIP, it would be great if they prerecord something of Death before his actor passed. But then it would still be sad hearing a dead man's voice. But sort of appropriate because he's voicing Death?

Red Herring. That pairing would make too much sense.

Spongebob had seasons that were completely unwatchable.
The OP did ask what people thought was the best way to watch the show. It wasn't implying that this was an objective truth, just an opinion.

Fern or no I can't see Huntress being endgame, she'd be a cool adventure partner he might pork at most.
Barring a complete personality change, she's too strict and uptight for anything lasting between her and Finn. I can't see her as the type to chill while playing BMO, or have kids eventually.
She is pretty damn sexy though.

I dunno. Their friendship is being portrayed less like "girl friends" and more like girlfriends. I'm not defending this development, but it's hella gay regardless.

>Goliad
>bad

>Up a Tree
>Davey
>not unwatchable Xayaphone cancer

>Cherry Cream Soda
>not the dullest episode ever made
I wanted to slit my wrists at that piece of shit especially.

not horrible taste overall though.

Spongebob and the Simpsons were created in a time when "I've seen every episode" meant you were a super nerd. You absolutely don't need to watch every single episode of either.

I kind of liked Davey, but it did have the usual disgusting aspects that are part and parcel with Somvi's work most of the time.
Finn having an identity crisis over being a hero vs a regular joe is very interesting, and while it could and probably should have been developed a lot more to be really good I still liked what the episode did with it.

Suuure Jared.

I'm afraid that this user's brain just can't handle the truth. He's too far gone.

>Up A Tree
>Not Worth watching for the beginning scene alone

Bubbline only exist in some of the most boring and OOC episodes of AT. I will dismiss it entirely.

Lemongrab is best character.

Great Scott! It's worse than I thought! His mind has regressed to the point where he honestly believes he's living in another reality!