Why don't capeshit heroes train?

Why don't capeshit heroes train?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH9mzgBVbA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They do.

Same reason Beerus or Whiss don't train: they don't need it.

yes the new DBZ game looks much better than MVC infinite, no need to rub it in our faces.

They're too busy getting practical experience every day, which is better than training.

New DBZ game?

Because capeshit comics are basically manly soap operas with brief action scenes. Difference is you can't be called gay for liking it, you can be called autistic though.

Kick-ass does.
Batman did.
Superman starts doing it, then spirals out of control as the solar absorption takes over.
Iron Man builds new suits constantly.

Other than that, heroes don't really need to train to get stronger apart from at the beginning. They then rely merely on strategy, macguffin powerups, psychological warfare and committing warcrimes because a fellow hero sassed you

Capeshit is inferior to anything Japan produces. It's a plain and simple fact

Man as someone who loved the old Budokai series I was really disappointed by how shallow the gameplay in xenoverse was.

youtube.com/watch?v=OH9mzgBVbA0

> Xenoverse 2
> Less depth than Budokai

Kek

you know the main example I can think of? The difference between Storm and Weather Report in Jojo. Weather Report makes Storm look like amateur hour

>Golden Freeza but not SS Blue
What

Japan also produce a lot of shit.
and Japan is very influenced by capeshit on some stuff.

and it's a shame too, budokai was really fun

Wow that actually looks decent. I haven't played a DBZ game in years because they're all the same shit. Is it Xbox exclusive?

We pick and choose the good stuff and generally I think the when the best or compared that Japan produces the best stuff

I'd say you could at least try to be less blatant about your shitposts, but this idiot took the bait, so what do I know.

What are the best games?
Budokai? Budokai 3? Budokai Tenkaichi 2? Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

I guess they have to deal with new threats on a daily basis and that counts as training. Still, some of them keep up an exercise regimen to stay in shape or improve their abilities.

Hopefully they're just hiding it to tease us with later. I seriously doubt they'll leave it out. I'm just worried the roster's gonna be small - ArcSys said that their art and animation style takes a lot of time and effort to get right and Guilty Gear Xrd only had like 12 characters on launch. Dragonball games absolutely need a huge roster.

No it's coming to XBone, PC, and PS4. It's made by the developers of GG and Blablue, so it's going to be "competitive" and most likely on evo.

some exemples?
because Japan produce a lot of things which are nothing but dragon ball copypastas concerning shonens.
and otakus sometimes start to pretend they read 2deep d4rk seinen you don't know.

I'd say budokai has the best mechanics while 1 had the best story mode while budokai 2 had that wierd board game that puts it at the bottom for me

You could say that's because in most super hero universes/multiverses there is a new super powered threat comes up every day as well with most super heroes are known to fight against normal crimes even petty ones as well
While in dragon ball the z fighters only really go major threats. Like for example ones that threaten human extinction like cell or buu or ones that directly threatens them or a potential threat to humanity like frieza. I'm no hardcore dragon ball fan but I'm pretty sure whenever they defeat a villain it always a number of years before the next one shows up so theirs fairly big time gaps between serious fights

Well, it's hard to beat rainbows with subliminal messages that turn people into snails.

the best in American Comics are the dark knight returns and works like that, for Japan things like Jojo or the best of Gundam outranks it for me, you don't need training in comics when the story is just that good, like in the dark knight returns

oh absolutely, i don't think Storm would be able to go that far like snails but she should be able to do things like what weather did against Pucci

That's all the X-Men do. Hell, it's why the school was founded.

HA, he would wake up at 3pm because he's been out all night

well you must try The Watchmens, it's considered one of the best things on capeshit, sometimes even above dark knight returns.
and it influenced a gigantic amount of things, including japanese stuff.
a simple exemple, the 2000's anti-hero on japanese fiction is a direct mongrel offspring of shonen standards and watchmens's influence on capshit fiction.

also please, american comics are not only about capeshit, there are other content, it's like if I resumed the entire japanese industry to be nothing but dragon ball clones.

really funny how he trains in the bat suit without the belt and cape

Nah, he's naked. Bruce is so obsessed with his mission that he tattooed his entire body.

THAT"S RIGHT, i almost forgot about watchmen. When comparing what japan produces and what america produces, for me it was comparing the comics/cartoons to manga/anime and picking the best from each. If we included the garbage oh my god, the fucking christian comics and the endless light novel adaptions. Something I do appreciate with some manga is that they can be self contained, even something like watchmen have spin offs and future plans, same thing with the dark knight returns with part 2 and 3

This, dumbass OP

When you do fusions you end up with things like the Acadamia manga.

I've seen others in the west, but mostly in web comics and web serials.

oh and i almost forgot to mention about america influencing japan was that Disney influenced things like astro boy

he even got his crotch removed, he can't be distracted from the mission

not only Disney, there is also the Fleischer Studios with Popeye the Sailor and Betty Boop.
Osamu Tezuka was a big fan of both.

let's not forget about Dark Souls even thought that's a video game

Why bother learning martial arts when the writer will forget all about the character's martial art skills. Just ask Wolverine and Spider-man.

wolverine has to be the worst one, a man who has been living since the 1800s and has lived in japan, all of the american wars and yet hey don't mention the vast amount of combat training and strategy he must have.

I'm so glad Rebirth restored this relationship to the way it's supposed to be, and then based King jumped it forward to where it really should have progressed during/after Batman Inc and Heart of Hush

>yfw when you get mad you throw such an autistic shitfit you destroy 6 universes

Budokai and Budokai 2

All others are shit

Reasons for 3 being shit?

I just wanty budokai tenkaishi back!

He aint gonna do it, that just to get the universes really into fighting each other.

The better question is why does Shonen think exercising a lot will turn you into a god.

See , for some heroes it's even a mandatory event, like the X-men and the Danger Room.

It isn't used much as a story device because most of them are supposedly at their limit already. It's here to keep them at their peak.

Haven't played 2 but 1 was a big disappointment in terms of actual gameplay. This time ahm keeping me money.

What is the Danger Room? What is the gymnasium and Combat Simulation Room in Avengers Mansion? What is the state-of-the-art gym in Avengers Tower?

>Why don't capeshit heroes train?
I know expecting Sup Forumscksuckers to actually READ COMICS is just silly at this point; but they've had The Danger Room show up in the fucking X-MOVIES for fucks sake!

The entire first HALF of the Nolan's first Batflick was Bruce spending half his fucking LIFE becoming a Ninja; Doctor Strange spent quite a bit of time with in Not-Hogwarts; Hit-Girl in kickass has flashbacks to an entire childhood spent trainging; literally every single CW DCEU show has training on screen ( with an entire crossover between Arrow and Flash early on being dedicated to Oliver giving Barry a schooling in tactics ); Supergirl literally spars with her sister in a room with Red Sunlight generators so they're just using hand-to-hand skills ON SCREEN!

TL;DR Neck yourself, weebFag!

The Japanese have a "hard work overcomes all" mentality. Hence why they work themselves to death.

Notice how in DBZ, the heroes beat the bad guy by punching harder but in American capeshit, the hero overcomes the villain usually outsmarting them?

>Hence why they work themselves to death.
You know you're about fucked as a culture when you need a word for this:
Karōshi (過労死?), which can be translated literally as "overwork death" in Japanese, is occupational sudden mortality. The major medical causes of karōshi deaths are heart attack and stroke due to stress and a starvation diet.

usually by outsmarting*

Funny thing is that in a lot of Shonen the hero supposedly overcomes adversity through hardwork, whereas in reality he was the One all along. Contradictory message here and it isn't a single occurence.

> Naruto
> Dad was just OP, my 2 sampai were just OP, my mother was just OP
> I'll have to work twice as hard to overcome having godly genetics, best trainers and an OP fox giving me endless power

> Bleach
> Dad was just OP, my mother was just OP
> I'll have to work twice as hard to overcome having blessed genetics

> Fairy Tails
> I just happen to be the only character with both dragon slayer magic and curse magic thanks to my OP bro
> I'll have to work twice as hard to overcome having magical genetics

Training my ass.

t. casual

Hell, more dumbass. Even casuals know at the least X-men train on a regular basis.

Street level heroes do all the time. Others like Batman and Wonder Woman do as well

>Naruto
How many power-ups did he had stacked at the end of the series?
>Bleach
Didn't Strawberry guy end up being a mix of all the setting races and having everyone's HAX powers because of this?