Coraline Thread

We'll get a new figure for Comic Con. So, Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOkSp-Of9so
youtube.com/watch?v=xz_Sq0av_j4
youtube.com/watch?v=_LLHUQQ9cmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Coraline begging for a sequel?

Really can't imagine much with her for a sequel that wouldn't either be just a retread of the first film with another monster gunning for her ass, or something equally uninspired. A prequel about Other Mother/Beldam would be kind of neat, but could be easily done as a short.

Now ParaNorman? I feel like there's potential in further adventures with him. We could see him becoming something of a celebrity in his town after laying Angie's spirit to rest and stopping the zombies, and drawing attention from more spirits with greater power.

Likewise, I could see Kubo working with a sequel where goes on a whole new adventure to weave into his own legacy, maybe even relaying to his grandfather who is slowly reforming from the monster he once was.

dear god i hope so

Travis Knight gave a firm no on questions about possible sequels. I'm glad that Laika won't be giving in to doing sequels, especially with how long it takes for movies to come out for them.

At least the gap keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Source? What does the doll look like?

>literally made to for hotglue

pedofork out

What about a paranorman/coraline crossover sequel?

For some reason this spooked me out a lot when I was younger.

Maybe, but all the same it would be best to avoid doing sequels so the originals don't get devalued and diluted. I just felt like Norman and Kubo do at least offer some potential because of how their world and powers.

Everytime I think about or see Coraline, I just start humming the Other Dad's song.
youtube.com/watch?v=TOkSp-Of9so

>that animation
>that music
>that everything
Great
Now I need to watch the movie again

Loved all the little hints in that scene.
>The entire song
>The hands already reprimanding him for saying "Who's hungry?"

Just wish the damn song was longer, TMBG are always catchy, and the song barely being 30 seconds is just saddening.

Cry harder.

TMBG originally wrote several songs/demos for the movie, which they plan on eventually releasing in the future on various albums. This was one of them
youtube.com/watch?v=xz_Sq0av_j4

New figure? What are you talking about? Is this regarding Laika finally starting to provide merchandise?

(I'd happily buy some very high qually figurines of Coraline and Agatha.)

Yea, I recall reading that, and how Laika ultimately decided they didn't want the movie to be a musical.

Why does her mom look like Disgust and her dad look like Fear to me?

I remember a thread on /toy/ a month or two ago saying Laika was going to start producing figures, but I don't know if there's an actual date set.

>Courtney figures
and then Sup Forums is flooded with hotglue threads.

Post your favorite song from the Coraline soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=_LLHUQQ9cmM

Rate others based on there choice of song

not unless those socks come off

>Coraline and Egg chatting
>That look on Winnie's face

>Other-Mother trying to draw the fatty from ParaNorman into her trap

Go ask Neil Gaiman whether he is interested in writing a sequel to his book. Coraline is based on the book and unless Mr Gaiman writes a sequel to this story or allows anyone to do a follow up on Coraline, the story will remain a one off tale.

PEDOFORK OUT

CRY
HARDER

I can't
You win this round pedo

this