Injustice 2 dlc when?

Injustice 2 dlc when?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lorina_Dodson_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugh, Tony Daniel's Image bullshit is why I dropped Detective during the New 52

She's actually kind of a neat character and I'm not just saying that cause of my dick.

Now granted Tony Daniel's writing is shit but the idea of a philanthropist's literal split personality who doesn't seem necessarily evil but just exist as a selfish ID.

Who is this sweet piece of ass and why does she make my dick as hard as diamonds?

Give me a quick summary of her character. All I've ever seen of her is artwork, and near as I can tell she's just there to be sexy pinup material because artists got bored of Poison Ivy.

White rabbit, she's actually a brown rich girl's "avatar". When Bats was chasing her noone could see her but him so they thought he was going insane.

She's White Rabbit, a supervillain whose costume is literally just lingerie.

>she's just there to be sexy pinup material
Yep

So Harvey but the rabbit is sexy.

Savage!

He meant Dent not Ivey, dumbass.

I actually meant the 1950's movie with jimmy stewart.

No he meant the fucking man rabbit from the classic film "Harvey"

>mystical mumbo jumbo turns a delicious brown girl into a white cosplay fetishist

I hate it. Maybe it actually works in the stories themselves, but I hate it. I would honestly rather have her just be a normal girl who dresses up. She can be either a brown girl or a white girl, but I'd rather just have her be someone in a costume. In fact, it feels like that's a stronger concept. Maybe make her some rich daddy's girl who's super bored and vapid, and so to amuse herself she makes herself into the most exciting thing she can think of: a Gotham City supervillain. Like the BTAS take on the Terrible Trio. You could either have her be really bad at it, and derive amusement from her failure and her being thoroughly in over her head, or, on the other hand, you could have her be surprisingly competent at it, discovering to the surprise of everyone, including herself, that there's always been a ruthless supervillain lurking underneath her rich girl surface layer.

Or at least I think that all sounds more interesting than this.

It doesn't turn her into White Rabbit, White Rabbit is a separate person with her own thoughts and personality.

Well, now I'm REALLY confused.

I know this is capeshit, but why the fuck is she wearing literal underwear?

> I'm confused by something that wasn't in my movies!

Its not sexy when its this blatant

Shut up. Aside from Poison Ivy, none of the characters in comics walk around in actual underwear.

Are you saying the brown girl simply lives vicariously through White Rabbit? Or is it some kind of mind control VR?

The brown girl made a psychic avatar that manifests as the White Rabbit. It's really dumb unless you read it one handed.

Jaina (Brown girl) can duplicate herself into two beings. Once the duplication takes place, Jaina and White Rabbit become completely separate individuals, with their own personalities and opinions.

This all seems needlessly complicated.

Remember the good ole days when white rabbit was just a black albino arms dealer who used to work with John Henry Irons before he became Steel? Simpler times.

Believe it or not, she's not the first Batman villain to have this gimmick.

whats her end game
what does she even want

Forget the rabbit, Magpie is the better nutcase

I love all of Batman's crazy bitches equally.

If you call poison Ivy's suit underwear Wonder Woman has to qualify.

I think it's obvious that White Rabbit is actually rich brown qt sexual desires made manifest.
>she's wearing a bondage collar for fuck's sakes

Wonder Woman's costume is often lovingly referred to as "the bathing suit."

Obscure DC waifu thread?

When the fuck are Query and Echo coming back? Riddler had some fine henchwomen

Can't believe I didn't notice that before. Excuse me for one second...

This kinda looks like some bimbofication thing, like she's gonna ask the guards if they want their dicks sucked.

The war of jokes and riddles is coming up...

That would both be much hotter AND make more sense than the actual explanation for it.

>I hate it. Maybe it actually works in the stories themselves, but I hate it. I would honestly rather have her just be a normal girl who dresses up. She can be either a brown girl or a white girl, but I'd rather just have her be someone in a costume. In fact, it feels like that's a stronger concept. Maybe make her some rich daddy's girl who's super bored and vapid, and so to amuse herself she makes herself into the most exciting thing she can think of: a Gotham City supervillain. Like the BTAS take on the Terrible Trio. You could either have her be really bad at it, and derive amusement from her failure and her being thoroughly in over her head, or, on the other hand, you could have her be surprisingly competent at it, discovering to the surprise of everyone, including herself, that there's always been a ruthless supervillain lurking underneath her rich girl surface layer.
The only problem is, what you're describing is the Spidey villain White Rabbit.

Who has a better design to boot. The jacket and bow tie add just the right touch of class.

Oh damn, I do 'member. Those Steel comics were the best part of Reign of the Supermen.

I will admit that a snazzy waistjacket would do wonder for the character.

I don't know, I feel like the jacket makes the whole design too busy. That and the polka dots on the tie.

On the other hand, it has the advantage of not literally being underwear, which I suppose is nice.

I always liked to think that the riddler gave them a nice retirement egg and they're living out somewhere on a beach, every now and then knocking over a local bank for fun.

It was a late night in Arkham Asylum. Most of the not-so-madmen inside had either tired themselves out or fallen asleep on their own. All except two Jaina Hudson and her perverted light-skinned copy/alter-ego, White Rabbit.

"Uh, oh yeah! Stick it right up my a-ahh!" Jaina's twin screamed in ecstasy.

"Keep it down, you pale white slut!" The orginal Jaina yelled towards the wall that separated their cells. "One of us is actually trying to go to sleep!"

"Now come on, Jaina, why don't you join in?" the guard balls deep in her twin's ass said.

The original only pressed her pillow harder against her ears but sadly the sound of her slutty twin's groans would keep her awake all night.

>best obscure DC waifu
And I'm talking about Snapper.

Hot
Also canon that Arkham guards rape inmates.

>Spidey villain White Rabbit

Hmm

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lorina_Dodson_(Earth-616)

This seems like a character a sufficiently creative writer could do interesting things with.

I don't think the Arkham guards are capable of raping anyone other than the ones that want to get raped.

>I don't think the Arkham guards are capable of raping anyone other than the ones that want to get raped.
That's an oxymoron, you can't rape the willing.

It's an asylum/prison. The patients/prisoners legally speaking cannot give consent. But yeah, you're right.

Good move having her getting smashed up the ass.

Obligatory!

This looks like a great story arc.

Based Joker.

Sunstone, right?

Same artist. He also goes by Nebezial for his SFW (mostly) stuff.

nebezial.deviantart.com/gallery/38836002/dc-comics-doodles

Damn, I can see a really good DC bondage comic being made out of all this artwork.

He's doing Aquaman, but I don't think bondage will make it into it. But we'll see!

For the actual comic? Holy shit!

Yeah, I think it's out next week.

So a shitty female Multiple Man?

Fuck you, she's sexy.