Star vs TV Movie

Reminder that there will be a two-hour TV Movie on July 15th, which is the first four episodes of S3.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/
boards.fireden.net/co/
seddm.tumblr.com/post/161322192479/darons-qa-at-creativa-fest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to making tarot, and look which card I just made.

I hope it's not prophetic...

2nd

>Mentioning deleted threads.

Here you go

>Nefcy said she won't be intimidated by the fanbase into making ships canon
>Starco will almost certainly happen, Jantom will probably happen, and Jackie will be fed to the wolves or paired with Oskar
>Just like the fanbase wants
>Why live

>July 15th
>my birthday
ok

Just use the archives if you want old Sup Forums content.

E.g.

desuarchive.org/co/
boards.fireden.net/co/

>mentioned old thread stuff
FOOLS

Just a reminder, when the tarot deck is done, I'm planning on recruiting someone from /x/ to divine the content of S3 with it.

Gender swap episode when?

We had two of them already. Maybe Disney wants to maintain what little masculinity he has so actually giving him a vagina may be going too far.

Imagine the reaction if guy star got cucked by guy jackie.

>We had two of them already.
Princess Marco isnt genderswapping, that crossdressing.

>Alt image

Best we're going to get, actually giving him a vagina has no comedic potential in a kid's show

>We had two of them already.

But we didn't get a Boy Star

>Reposting

Guys, is there yuri of marcia and star?

>that face
yikes

It's been stated 3 times already.

Also threads only get deleted because their OPs are off-topic, or sometimes if there are too many threads.

Just make on-topic threads like this one, and we'll be fine (read: no shipping/waifuposting/fantasies/AUs).

It would be virtually the same, possibly just with -a few- more 1000+ character long rageposts. Star suffering would be a bit less popular and it might end up being common on /r9k/.

Bring out your End of Evangelion memes people.

Who gets to masturbate over whose comatose body?

I've seen a lot worse
The bigger problem is her hair isn't long enough

No, no, I am not going witness another gruesome death because the main character would get in the fucking robot

>THAT DREAMWORKS FACE

>a two-hour TV Movie on July 15th, which is the first four episodes of S3

so not really a movie? ok, sounds more like the channel wants to burn throught the episodes as fast as they can.

Something about cans, canning, canned...

>Read your fucking book, Star

>Just make on-topic threads like this one
That's the problem, what's so different now? I genuinely don't understand. Half the posts here are already gone.

It's the first four episodes being presented as a movie. Which might mean the intro only gets played once.

Yep, this is how it is going to be, and then Star's clone is gonna be revealed and some weird vibes will be put around Marco and Star and then everything will end in purple tang!

if they wanted it canned, they wouldn't have renewed it for a 4th season

Apparently, the new popular thing is trying to emulate Netflix's "Drop a season all at once" model as best they can.

>STAR TURN ME BACK RIGHT NOW

It's four half-hour episodes, aired back to back, written and produced as a cohesive story arc to be aired as a TV movie.
The rest of the season was quietly moved to Fall, so this is their way of holding us over while they finish production.

>canned
Yes they renewed the show for a fourth season halfway through Season 2 because they're planning on aborting it, those fiends.
The only thing holding back this show from likely being the first Disney cartoon to get a fifth season is the fact that Nefcy already has an ending planned and clearly cares about it too much to let it become a zombie.

Hey faggot Janitor, I'm an insomniac with a lot of work to do tonight so I'll be occasionally posting here to see if you delete posts that hurt your small cock ego. Can't wait to learn when your shift ends because it's clearly just you. Also, why are you such a huge joyless retard?

>Last thread was fine.
No, they weren't.

One of them tried to be a general by saying "Star vs. the Forces of Evil discussion here," which is retarded because this isn't a general. The other said "WE HAVE TO PROTECT STAR'S SMILE", which is just off-topic waifuposting. You could replace "Star" in that sentence with anyone. The other said "I want to punch her multiple times in the face and kill her", which is abuse-posting. Take that to or .

Just fucking make on-topic OPs like this one. The OP sets the tone for the thread, and should be on-topic. You can shitpost in the comments all you want, as long as what you post doesn't break Sup Forums rules.

A lots of retards/newfags are breaking >>>/global/rules/8, that's why.

This thread is infinitely worse than the previous one. This Janitor is trying to fix something that's not broken. He's just pissing everyone off and taking his side just makes you seem like you're him.

Hi Janitor Kun! Could you stop please?

Yeah, this is what the thread should actually be. All they really have to do is make an OP that doesn't blow, and not make 3 threads

She literally said that she'd never make Starco canon and that anyone who wants that is human garbage in her eyes.

What makes us different from a general?
And the OP's topic is only followed at the very start and then just sporadically. It doesn't set shit.

>Jantom will probably happen
Lol

Tbqh though jantom happening would be a sure sign of the end times. Mangling their characterizations so much that they'd be able to stand each other would indicate such an immense drop in writing quality it'd be the beginning of the end. Just like Peridot and Lapis becoming artsy lesbians living in the memebarn making contemporary art installations was a sign that the show was gonna get somewhat shit in SU

Let's talk about actual Star VS stuff, like, what do you think is going to happen in the movie?

Is Janna going to "die" and turn pink?

Didn't we start not putting Star Vs in the title and start those autistic OPs because the regular ones kept getting deleted anyway? I'm really confused on how to behave like a good boy now. I just want to post Star.

It's not that hard to follow some simple guidelines with the OP and not make multiple threads though for real

not star vs and with a high quality OP. And don't be that evader shitposter who keeps trying to egg on the mod

I tried

Personally, I'm trying to follow the rules and I'm still confused.

No, those were getting deleted because there were too many threads about the show up at once.

Use the catalog. If there's a preexisting thread about the show, post in that instead of making new threads and bumping other threads off the board.

Janna can't die, she's comic relief.

>what do you think is going to happen in the movie?
The movie is 100% going to end with Toffee winning again and wrecking Butterfly Castle.
Star and Marco will go on the run from Toffee's forces of evil, which will be the reason for their "adventures" going forward.

>That's the problem, what's so different now?
Maybe because it got crosslinked from the old thread?

I'm fine with rule 8 violating posts getting deleted. A lot of the shittier memes I could do without as well.

>Is Janna going to "die" and turn pink?
We'll find out with the tarot. I plan on making her the "Magus". (I'd apologize for the slow progress, but I doubt anyone actually cares.)

But the last thread deleted was the only one up. From what I've seen, there's normally just one main Star Vs thread and a lot of side autistic ones like "I want to punch Jackie in the face" why aren't those getting removed?

We are literally no different from a general, save were to lazy to put to effort to make the OP.

there was never a rule about multiple threads though, there's no obviously off topic or bullshit like abuse and no linking. Just have a high quality OP and don't be that evader that was going nuts last night. All the recent threads have just been "Star vs my ass here's a thread I guess" for the op

Try sucking his cock just a little harder user, I don't think he's cum yet

Will Star get new outfits for the new season?

>now come here and praise my cheeks!

>preexisting thread about the show
Last week some Sup Forumsfag kept spamming bait OPs to get a "thread about the show" that really only set the tone for the worst kind of shitposting. And it worked; somehow he even got multiple of these to live at once stretching things out even further.

>All the recent threads have just been "Star vs my ass here's a thread I guess" for the op
Clearly we're dealing with a serious problem here. I applaud the new guy's bravery. I also like how half the people here aren't even discussing Star anymore.

lol

At some point people were making new star vs threads even though old ones were already up or not on page 10, might have something to do with it

when people get all "hurr bump limit time for a new thread" or "lemme just crosslink to the new one" and that stuff gets out of hand

Posts that complain about the moderation tend to get deleted because it's in violation of global rule 8
The difference is that we should at least make an attempt to look like not a general, that is give the thread a decent-seeming topic and OP instead of just going hurrrr star vs get in here in the catalog

I honestly don't get what the hell people think they're achieving by behaving like petulant brats regarding moderation. You piss off the mods bad enough and they'll just start nuking any and all star vs threads on sight, they can and probably will do that.

Moon trains Star a bit, and they look for Toffee, but Toffee isn't on Mewni. He just goes directly for his finger on Earth, and no one stops him because Moon didn't tell Star about the finger, and Star didn't tell Marco about Toffee.
Suprise.

Wow thank God discussing my new favorite show is so difficult now!

I don't mean the last threads from a few hours ago, I mean Star vs threads from last week. Some of those were getting deleted, and people were being retarded/panicking and assuming SVTFOE was getting kicked off the board.

In reality there were other SVTFOE threads already up, and no need to make a new thread.

>there was never a rule about multiple threads though
See >>>/global/rules/10

Keep in mind this show isn't even airing now. Just use the catalog.

Marco 1/2 martial arts screwball comedy of errors episode when?

>evader that was going nuts last night
Actually... I must confess to staring that one on accident through newfaggotry.
I Starred up, guys.

Gender swap is okay.
Body swap is where it's at.

I don't think Moon will die.

At worst, she might lose a body part.

You were causing ban evader faggotry as a newfag? You're pretty good. That's some ambitious shitposting for a new guy.

By the story alone I would say there's a good chance of her dying, but considering she's apparently still in the new OP (along with River) it seems really unlikely.

>Toffee rips off her middle finger as revenge
That'd be so awesome so never airing on a disney show

>Use the catalog. If there's a preexisting thread about the show
Meaning don't make a new thread at bump limit, wait till page 10 or it's deleted

>Meaning don't make a new thread at bump limit, wait till page 10 or it's deleted
That's what we were doing

>lose a body part
So it's going to be like pic related?

Hiccup lost his foot in How to Train Your Dragon.

There's probably some other examples too.

What are the odds of a Starco kiss in Season 3? Think that'll be the end goal or mid-level with the rest being dating? Kinda like Kim Possible.

Has this thread been saged?

You're new huh
We're not allowed a general. Attempts to make a general-type OP get the threads deleted. Crosslinking gets the threads deleted. We're allowed these threads because we're -ahem- totally not a general, these are just topical threads discussing an aspect about the star vs. show as can be seen from the OP

Yes but recently I've seen several retardos demand a new thread after bump limit, so obviously these things need to be stated out loud clearly for all the newfags

Seems to be that way. The thread isn't bumping.

Sure is
Maybe next thread people will be able to stop shitposting for a few hours

Yep
Maybe next thread let's make a proper OP and not shit up the thread with whining and just carry on as usual, how about that

At most I think there might be an accidental kiss, though that would be pretty cliche

Very low.

I still don't understand what it means to have a proper OP. This thread's OP seems pretty damn innocuous.

>What are the odds of a Starco kiss in Season 3?
Nefcy basically said it would happen late in the show, if it all.

seddm.tumblr.com/post/161322192479/darons-qa-at-creativa-fest

>Q: How do you feel about the fandom making all… weird relationships and… do you feel pressured by some people going "We want Tomco, we want Moonfee, we want everything"?
>"That’s so funny. I mean, you know- I’m very excited that the fans can be excited for whatever they want, you know? I mean, any "-co" they like, that’s great."
>"We don’t really let that affect the writing in the show. Like I don’t look at that when I’m writing the show."
>"You can never make everybody happy, there will always be people- but I also think people like to be upset, you know?"
>"If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just "We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy," the end. There’s no show, what is that show?"
>"No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."

It's possible. Kind of depends on if we're going beyond Season 4.
I think they'll have their mutual feelings out in the open by the finale.

>on-topic thread
This thread could have been on-topic but people won't shut the fuck up, more than half the thread is whining and meta-posting, which is why it's autosaging.
Moderation isn't going to get less shitty by complaining about it, people don't know when to quit.

Look stop your fucking yapping and just move to the /trash/ thread, its clear this jannie isn't going to give up any time soon

You can discuss it, just don't put it in the OP.

It's really not that hard.

Guys, let's just camp at trash for a week or so.

>Maybe next thread let's make a proper OP and not shit up the thread with whining and just carry on as usual, how about that
>keeps getting nuked for no good reasons except for the last one

Okay... I'm holding my tongue but I have questions. I just want to have a good time and all the reasons given for the thread deletions make zero sense to me because they seem to contradict what we're doing.

>I also think people like to be upset, you know?
I love Nefcy.

This OP was fine, but half the fucking posts are complaining about moderation and breaking global rule 8.

Naturally the thread got put on autosage.

Just fucking talk about the show, and we'll be fine.

Fuck no.

They're extremely arbitrary and it makes me wonder if more than half of this not general has stockholm's syndrome for Sup Forums.

>Just fucking talk about the show, and we'll be fine.
We'll try, but history has proven that doesn't change anything.

Loud House tried doing that as well, they've been in /trash/ for more than a year now

Thank God. I was really hoping they weren't going to do the Kim Possible thing.
Next thread, we don't talk about Scruffy-kun at all. Catch you all in an hour or so

One single bitch keeps drawing this out and dragging us into his shit swamp with him. Pissing off the mods does nothing to help us, especially with us having a different janitor also attacking threads with little to no provocation. This new janitor doesn't yet know how persistent some people can be and isn't just deleting the one guy. Both parties have blame, but it's been too hostile for that to become apparent.