Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #904

"They'd have more customers if they'd just lez out" edition

also, can we talk about Alice Grove?

>That does it for chapter 6. We’re getting towards the end, I think. Not sure how long it’ll take but we’re getting there. Alice will be back in 2 weeks while I write the next stuff. Thank you for reading.

he's already at the end game on his "pet project". if this is what he's actually passionate about, and can'teven be fucked to update it once a week, its no wonder QC is in the tailspin it's been in since Marten and Dora broke up

Terrible like always

The awkward looking pants lead me to look down at her awkward looking feet.

They should go spin a sign near robot frequented areas until they actually have business. Or at least on the sidewalk outside. Maybe hand out flyers in a robot costume.

well unless you storytime all of alice grove then i cant really say anything about it since i havent read it

Take three minutes to imagine if you combined the worlds of any popular anime since 2001, made one of the characters a horny blue demon and cherry-picked from Evangelion's lore.

Also nano machines, son.

>storytime a webcomic

Did you eat lead paint as a child?

>can we talk about Alice Grove
OK, I just read through the entire thing. So far it seems reasonably interesting and might even have a purpose behind the story. Unlike QC it doesn't come across as "made up as it goes along" and let's be square Jeph isn't clever enough to manage that.

You are a functional retard who thinks he's an expert on things because he saw a few cartoons. Sit down and shut the fuck up unless you have something insightful to say.

robot repair as they imagine it wouldn't be a very robust business.

robots are designed and built to be durable. because down time for maintenance is not desirable.

He's just tired of doing more "Work"

The "man" is the single laziest human in existence.

>he's already at the end game on his "pet project"

OK. 1: "endgame" fuck off back to Sup Forums you little faggot
2. What are you seeing that even hints at the strip ending, I just read the entire thing and see no conclusion in sight.

Alice Grove is a bunch of half understood scifi clichés regurgitated in the ugliest manner possible.

Kill yourself and anyone unfortunate enough to share your alleles

> I don't like things I've seen before
Get your autism checked and come back with actual complaints.

I don't like things that are complete garbage, which is the only thing Jeph is capable of writing/drawing.

Taste this shit has little place in this world, and where it has is not near me.

>anime reaction images

look out everybody we got ourselves a badass here, don't taunt them before they bust out the Touhous and greentexts

I tried saving some Sup Forums ones, but you guys can't crop worth a shit.

FWIW I don't think Jeph's plotting AG. He's probably scripting the bantz but AG has things happen, there are setups that actually get payoffs, and it has zero SoL bullshit. If Jeph could write this way in general we would have seen it reflected in QC.

The most the two strips have in common is art style and soft punchlines. So, who's Jeph paying to put the plot together for him?

anytime someone mentions nanomachines i think of that one western loli comic

so did that cyborg fuck the retard

>"no clues" as to how far through the "story" it is
>tfw you're this stupid

Why is bubbles carrying faye's dildo did the robolesbianism happen for real?

he literally says it's coming to the end you fucking retard

I neglected to read the shitty parts below the pictures, I am indeed an oaf and ask your forgiveness.

This reads like something still in its first major story arc, considering how little's been revealed outside of exposition. It's a poor defense on my part. What will he bother with once he has no other story to tell but They Never Turn Thirty?

No, he got friendzoned.

Why is Marten blue?

The issue is that for whatever reason Jeph has clearly lost interest in the project and is wrapping things up almost ASAP. I say almost because it's clear with some strips that despite releasing only ~3 times per month he doesn't put much thought in. That's why we get such prolonged, disordered fight scenes and exposition; Jeph is procrastinating as he thinks of what comes next. It's also why Jeph says he isn't sure how much is left: he hasn't even outlined it. I think pretty much every competent storyteller knows exactly how much remains by the third act.

As for why he lost interest, my guess is it's due to Alice Grove not taking off and the Patreon promises not mattering to his audience. Therefore he can just save himself the work and discontinue the thing. He's getting slower and slower with updates. Despite never keeping to the original twice per week promise, he was releasing about 1.5 until slowing down precipitously. Then after announcing the scheduling change, he released about 3 per month rather than once per week. Now AG is as glacial as Diaz's work but with far worse art and even worse comprehension of what makes sci-fi good.