Tfw nothing left to look forward of get hyped for

>tfw nothing left to look forward of get hyped for.

what do I do Sup Forums?

Find anything else or you'll lose your will to live.

Wait for the box set so you can rewatch the whole series.

too late

Wait for the new episodes of Venture Bros and If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device.

Don't worry, DVD set might come out with an extended ending that is actually happy

not him but i am waiting the ffxiv exp next week, is the only thing that keep me alive and in the lame job iam
tought any series recomendations ??
havent seen anything "new" havent seen cartoon in years
i know is a repeated song but new art style dont atract me enough

I'm looking forward to a dvd release and hoping for good special features. I won't hold my breath for any alternative endings, but deleted scenes are a probability.

Watch seasonal anime.

Homestuck isn't over yet.

Stop being an over-dramatic little shit.

Learn to ride a motorcycle.

Finally go innawoods

Ducktales is coming soon... so there's that I guess.

PrimTech is my fucking hero. Got me to go back and brush up all my scouting skills.

>CN
>or anyone in 2017
>releasing cartoons on DVD

Become attached to a childhood cartoon, develop a fantasy world based around it, then murder yourself and others to become a real woman.

>he lives in Australia and can walk around shirtless
>the minute it gets above 70 in Alaska there are literally dozens of species of biting midges, mosquito and ticks that can chew through two layers of clothes
KILL KILL KILL THEM LOCK SCIENTISTS IN A ROOM WITH THEM UNTIL THEY CAN KILL THEM ALL KILL.

I call shenanigans on how he acquired that clay. Clay isn't just laying on the ground ready to be used, it requires processing and he didn't show how he proceeded it which leads me to suspect he just bought it and pretended he got it from near by. I see no river bank for him to harvest from

You can see him digging it out of the earth in at least one of the videos, but yeah I would've liked to have seen his processing.

There's a big ass creek you see him get clay from and he spends a segment showing how he washes and then wedged the clay.

I swear people don't even turn on annotations or read the blog.

Be hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3.

i call shenanigans on you not being a fat cheeto fingered NEET.

Be hyped for that one American 2D movie that will revive theatrical non-CGI animation.

Loving Vincent
The Breadwinner
Ducktales
Wolfwalkers
Watership Down

>non-Sup Forums
Game of Thrones Season 7
Stranger Things Season 2
Westworld Season 2

Take your pick

Sym-Bionic Titan season 2

You say that's impossible, but look at Samurai Jack now