Paperinik Thread

Where do I start? What's the reading order? I want to get interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckavenger.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html
mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just follow publication order

Where can I find the list is what I mean.

Ed Gee.

duckavenger.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html

This website used to have them all translated before they started getting published out here. I dont think any of those links work anymore but you can use this as a stepping stone I guess

Know where I can find a publication order?

i'll spoonfeed you, even if you don't deserve it
>pkna is the first series, released in chronological order. no "a long time ago" issue, no "3000 years later" issue.
>pkna 2 is the second series, and iirc there also wasn't any issue set before or after a certain set of events
>Pikappa (or whatever the series is called) is basically the ultimate version of PKNA. Almost all the character in a brand new setting. Also Duck Avenger is now a green lantern expy

Disney Italia recently released new issues with their weekly mickey mouse comic, but i haven't read them. Supposedly, it follows the story of the PKNA universe, but i don't remember

Yes, but I'm also looking for the classic stories besides the origin. I was going to read the original short then I was gonna read PKNA.

>he wants to read golden age duck avenger
you fool

Is that bad? Do I need to go forward? Ignore it all and just skip ahead to PKNA, user? Were these not the right decisions?

Here, use this.

mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw

All of the translations of PKNA, plus some other Disney/Duck comics.

I won't deny that Italian Disney comics have some great artistic/writting quality; saying otherwise would be a bold lie.....but I just can't wrap my mind into the idea of """"edgy"""" action-packed noir/cape Donald & Mickey. I just can't.

I remember reading Phantom Duck AKA Donald, in the regular continuity, dressed up as a super-hero in Duckville. What was up with that? It was called "Phantom Duck" over here, but PK is completely different.

Depending from which Paperinik, the classic (that, in his second phase, is similar to Darkwing Duck) or all the PKNA franchise?.

Is always Paperinik, but is the ''main'' version for classic and soft stories.

PKNA is all set in a different continuity.

Golden age duck avenger can be entertaining enough, but it has next to nothing to do with the far superior PKNA, and reading order doesn't really matter.

I'm upset that new Ducktales won't reference some of the best Donald stories ever made.

to be fair, you could read some of them, but almost none of them gets referenced in the PKNA series.
Now that I think about it, in one PKNA issue they referenced gyro gearloose (he was the creator of all duck avenger gadgets in the golden age era), with Duck Avenger himself stating how bad it would have been for Gyro to deal with all the extraterrestrial, time travel shit he deals after he joins forces with UNO

There's a story where Gyro gives himself amnesia (one of the specials/annuals, I think) because while he can no longer assist Donald's fight against the larger forces at work, he can at least keep his secret identity safe that way.

Ironically, the "what if" series Pk Universe has exactly this situation with the classic Paperinik (along with characters from PKNA, but without One) fight Evrovians counting only on Gyro Gearloose's inventions and with economic support from Scrooge.

If you want to read the very first Duck Avenger comic that explains how Donald became that, it's printed in English in IDW Donald Duck issues 5 and 6. (And a second one in issues 14 and 15 if you care enough) I don't think there's anything else that you would need to know.

Don't let the fact that Donald is an asshole in both stories turn you away because he's not in PKNA.

Bump in the night.