ITT: ships that are cannon

ITT: ships that are cannon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1wgfcs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gotta love that END GAME

Must we have This thread again

Until you like it because they ain't going away.

you could have been the brave soul to attempt another Star Vs.-specific thread, but this is what you do?

fuck you

is there a point to discussing canon ships? they are usually he least popular and there isnt any reason to bring it up except to anger people

it has taken kataang something around 10 years before it finally surpassed zutara, and it is still a hot topic

We've been moved to Don't be surprised when thread is deleted.

It's not going to happen. Jackie wasn't featured in the 10 second clip of the opening theme song for season 3 that was shown.

they still sink

That's bullshit. They "hired" SUG mods again?

Non-canon ships are just ship fantasies akin to AUs.

Really there's no point to discussing ships at all. They're all inherently biased.

Still Sup Forums related so unless mods are complete fags it shouldn't be /trashed/

Don't give them that much credit.

>least popular
What about Jashi? That's pretty popular

Canon ships are acceptable.

Non-canon ships and shippers belong in the gulag.

>there isnt any reason to bring it up except to anger people

You mean there isn't any reason to shitpost about why X ship is best ship.

It's fine to discuss canon relationships in relation to the plot/canon.

Took 'em long enough, too.

This is a cute.

Is this seriously what we've been reduced. Man I'm just so glad that kind person cracked down on all those horrible OPs am I right?

I've been trying, six in a row all with growing levels of professionalism and they all got deleted. This guy is encouraging ban evasion and nothing else.

So much for those new "hires" guess we'll have to show them the proper ropes.

He started deleting stuff at 9:30. I'm going to start posting more spicy stuff to see what sticks. We might have to work around his schedule. It's clearly one guy and only one guy.

It's sad how it only takes one fag to ruin a good thing. We need a way to start punishing these fucks.

For real, but for now he seems to have stopped. None of my posts are gone.
OP, if you really just wanted a Star Vs. thread and want to be a bro would you mind deleting this thread and making a new one? I think he's gone, and if not he'll delete the thread and will know more about how long his shift runs.

What's wrong with this?

Why do they look so off model in this scene?

The Koreans probably just messed up a little bit.

Studio's fault.

That's not bad at all

We're letting the new Janitor control is rather then continuing to act like normal. If you cave in he'll keep deleting threads but if you make it clear we aren't leaving he'll eventually give up and other janitors will notice and tell him to chill the fuck out. It clear none of the other janitors have an issue with the threads.

Is this thread? All those posts about making better OPs and this is what happens? Btw, for those that don't know janitors can't reveal themselves so whenever posts start vanishing and upiity little shits appear responding to every post and preaching about the rules you'll know it's him so tell him he's not fooling anyone and needs to fuck off.

So you mean

Post your favorite canon ships instead of complaining, nub.

>Post your favorite canon ships

Hello, /SUG/

You mean ships that were formerly canon? This one was sunk at the end of S2.

Nice edit to remove the part where Marco pulls away from her while thinking of Star.

Discord and Fluttershy is like the only canon ship that make sense and they didn't really fully confirmed it because just like with Star and Marco if theyre good friends then obviously they can't be together.
Other than that, canon ships suck. In Naruto, Bleach, Avatar, Korra, Teen Titans, Steven Universe, Adventure Times. All of it picked up worst chemistries for main romantic lead.

Heard you motherfuckers wanted some canon.
>Starcucks really believe this.

>Nice edit to remove the part where Marco pulls away from her while thinking of Star.
First, I didn't edit it. Second, he didn't pull away thinking of Star.

Marco will obviously break up with Jackie in S3. Either he will do it himself or Toffee possess him and tell her to fuck off.

>things starcucks believe

>Liking Sakura more than Hinata
Your taste is so shit I can't even look at your post

I always have this dilemma. Is it really shipping if it's canon?

Oh, that's actually a good question.

I'd argue if it wasn't always canon, yes. Shipping something like Jarco now also counts, because it's reasonable to think it won't be canon at a later date (but we're gon make it bruv)

>it's reasonable to think it won't be canon at a later date
Don't encourage the starcucks, user.

IT IS END GAME!

Their eyes are too circular. Some drunk Korean animator probably got back from his smoke break and forgot he wasn't animating Family Guy

Both Hinata and Sakura was shit. He should have become gay for Sasuke

No, he pulled away from her to look at her; then the demon's curse was all "raaah, yer destinyyyyy wife". Oh, sorry, "The blood moon". Because that totally doesn't scream demon curse.

You can ship couples that are canon or aren't canon. Shipping has nothing to do with romantic canonicity or whther that fictional character prefer character X or character Y. It's all about your own personal liking and headcanon. If you pick something that is established within canon then more power to you because you will get more fuel for your fanfics. If it sunk then you will have to carry on in AU fanfics.

>at least 2 seasons remain
>END GAME
Marco will have like 3 waifus including Toffee before he will settle for an end game.

>riding a bike with a toddler
>neither wearing a helmat
You can talk about cannon all you want, but the safe kid would never act like that

>Marco
>Settle
Nice try but Jarco is end-game purely because Marco's harem is end-game

fan pairings (and most if not all pairings in general) are just straight up self insertion

canon pairings are for the most part acceptable unless they really obvious with they're self insertion

Slut

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Jackie looks different throughout many episodes of the show

Short shorts are the fucking best
Boo on skirts

Even if that does happen it will never be perceived as a positive

I don't watch this show, but this girl is way cuter than the main girl. fucking freckles man

>toffee possesses him
I would honestly be more intrigued by this than any ship

Also she can be a dork

Can we actually have a head count of how many people like jarco and/or Jackie

I'm still convinced it's less than 12

Aight. Vote for best ship
strawpoll.com/1wgfcs4

Remember fuckers: JASHI IS CANON

If it's a relationSHIP that you like, it's shipping

doesn't matter if it's canon, not yet happened, not ever gonna happen, crack or crossover

It's got jack shit to do with how long they've been together or if they're together or not. If you like the idea of a couple together in some kind of relationship, even if it's dysfunctional, you ship them. You like the idea of them having a romantic dynamic, you ship them.

Most of the time though people don't ship already canon ships because the sweet excitement of will they or won't they is what entices a lot of people, whereas a couple who's just steadily, happily together usually doesn't get too much attention in the narrative - but it's still shipping

No, because obviously there will be more Starco

We need a poll specifically asking if you like jarco/jackie or not

>if you make it clear we aren't leaving he'll eventually give up
Look you faggot this sort of bullshit is what got us a warning period of all star threads deleted on sight. They won't give up, what they'll do is just enforce a new rule of no star related threads and you'll get us permabanished to /trash/.

Don't start shit with the mods you piece of shit. It won't end well

>They won't give up, what they'll do is just enforce a new rule of no star related threads and you'll get us permabanished to /trash/.

Pls Hiro, let this happen

>Hinata is shit
Excuse me bitch? Did Sakura willingly try to stop Pain from taking Naruto? Was seeing Sakura seemingly getting killed what made Naruto snap? I don't fucking think so.

was

>only options are starco and jarco
your poll is shit dude

Don't remind me

It happened there for its canon.

We talked with the janitor a lot last night. I'm not exaggerating when I say he really clearly is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. He doesn't seem to understand what he's doing or understand why people have a problem with him. He's a baby with a gun, treating him with any sort of authority is a mistake.

Does it really count if Ashi no longer exists ?

Who creamed all over her?

>Implying Jack didn't unleash FIFTY YEARS OF SEMEN into her days before their wedding

Still canon

Not going to lie. I loved this ship, even though I got fucked over in the end.

>cannon
Пyшкa?

What are you talking about? It ended with Jack and Ashi married and living HAPPILY. EVER. AFTER.

You deceived yourself.

and they all vanish before Jacks eyes in an instant

It's okay, Jack forgot his memories about her as well.

Nope, thats just a nightmare Jack has before waking up and seeing Ashi is still there.

No, he didn't.