/EGSGEN/

Migration Edition
~~~THREAD THEME~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

DISCORD SERVER : discord.gg/VAS58Nj

[FAQ]
>Who is EGS?
>Ember's Ghost Squad is a group of feminine souls that have died in traumatic ways. They roam the earth killing humans, playing emo mucis, and holding hands.
>How do I join EGS?
>All you have to do is go ghost.
>What is going ghost?
>Going ghost is a special form of suicide in which a human recruit with a female soul kills themself, shedding their body and assuming their true and eternal ten foot ghost girl form. We then have lesbian sex, play metal music, recruit mortals, and arrange mysterious accidents on Earth for the rest of time.
>Whats going to happen in September?
>You'll have to wait and see.
>Is froggy KEK?
>Yes.

[NEW RELEASES]
>Suicide Tapes (Vol. 1)
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

>Ember's Ghost Girls "The Westborough High Massacre"
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

[OLD EPISODES]
>Unleash the Candy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg

>My Life is Over
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y

>Finding a Purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs

[NEWS]
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262
cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-employee-brought-two-guns-to-work-killed-3-and-self-cops/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/08/latest-police-supermarket-employee-kills-3-co-workers.html
TESTIMONY FROM ONE OF THE VOICE ACTRESSES:
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

[OFFICIAL SITES]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egsproductions.bandcamp.com/
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBDfB91U98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this Sup Forumss new obsession?
please tell me it's just one shit poster.

Are you artists seriously making a general about this shit? Can we please get a mod to step in and move this to /trash/ where it belongs?

I'm not shit posting, darling. >: ))
Pic related - My OC

Rise, EGS, Rise.

More than you realize

Rolling

gys

Any good memes come out of this besides the faux-theme song?

Going ghost and Ghost yourself.

I wish I was a younger man. So I could write college papers about this psycho for an easy and fascinating A.

what is this new autistic meme?

I'M GOING GHOST!

No Proof. No Tits.

It's one shitposter who self-identifies as many shitposters. You know, typical tumblrtwats.

>No Proof

Huh?

>typical tumblrtwats.
This sort of stupid shit has been going on way before tumblr. I guess summer is here with all these newfags

I'm going ghost!

>newfag
Nigga tumblr is main propagator of those types of retards now. Get with the times, oldfag.

This, you god damn faggot.

>a discord for this shit
What do you even fucking talk about here?

The guy was a fag
he killed people
he offed himself
end of story

"I'M GOING GHOST"

Rollin

That fag left behind a legacy to be picked up.
Like it or not there are people who will.

This is just an ironic meme, right? You fags aren't really going to make this guy into something, right?

Some dipshit actually waifued one of the guys OC sidecharacters
He's been making threads on every board possible

#5 is surprisingly the most original looking one there.
With a different artstyle she'd probably look like a fantasy RPG character.

Flavor of the week

Oh shit I got satan trips.

Sadly, he dun goofed and offed himself before he revealed the personality of that character through a short.

"I'M GOING GHOST!"

He believed that by killing himself he would lose his dick and butthole and gain a vagina as he became an 8 ft tall ghost girl.

An user posted pic related in an earlier thread.
Didn't catch the character's name, but she does apparently have a deviantart/wiki page.
It's kind of unfortunate he apparently didn't do much with her.
But since Randy's dead now, anyone can take her design and tweak it to make their own OC.

rollin again for 5

I'M GOING GHOST

Several of his OC's don't have episodes of their own and several others you can only really know about by reading a couple wikis. And as you already said some are a complete mystery. It's as shame he didn't fill more of this out before the end.

I think too much of his work revolved around Froggy. Unleash the Candy is probably my favorite episode but just too much of the series, even the later half after EGS is introduced, revolves around Froggy. More episodes should have been about the others. Like, why couldn't every character get their own tape? You'd think that would be a given.

At least things like these ended up existing
youtube.com/watch?v=NBDfB91U98s

what if i get zero

Then you get no one.

>He kinda looks like me
Im not going ghost