Hey Sup Forums need some advice

Hey Sup Forums need some advice.
I was watching Mummies Alive of all fucking things because of nostalgia for the toys as a kid, and I realized something.
I want to fuck this mummy.
Is it okay to fuck something that's been dead for that long? Is it necrophilia? Would the maggots make it feel better?

I just want to know if fucking mummies or any other undead type thing is okay in Sup Forums's opinion.

why are you seeking validation on the internet for your jerkoff material?

That IS a yummy mummy

If the show is called Mummies Alive it can't be necrophilia.

It's a fucking cartoon

From what I remember they could eat and stuff. So it's k

Her cootch is probably dry as fuck.

How old are you? Are you seriously JUST NOW realizing how fuckable she is? This is something the rest of us have known for a long damn time.

>Is it okay to fuck something that's been dead for that long?
No. Necrophilia is wrong and she's full of insects.

Sound logic backed by dubs.

I totally want to fuck the mummy from the new The Mummy movie

Harkness Test.

Yo

I was just thinking about this show again, funny.

Ultimately other than it being "a bad idea" for obvious reasons, I would have to assume the taboo on such would be largely the desecration of a corpse would be disrepectful; if it's alive (in the communicating, sentient sense) it's probably a moot point.

She's been preserved and magically animated. There are no bugs. There are no organs, as they've been removed and tossed in ceremonial jars. Dry hump to your heart's content.

The New Mummy movie
Shadow Moons wife in American Gods
Is society trying to make people comfortable with necrophilia?
Was Mummies Alive the first small seed to making corpse fucking OK in the public eye?

>Would the maggots make it feel better
She's a mummy you fool, not some cannibal ghoul or putrid zombie. The long burial rituals that accompany a mummy's entombment help protect its body from rot. In the embalming process, the newly dead creature's organs are removed and placed in special sacred jars watched by lesser jackal-headed deities, and its corpse is treated with preserving oils, herbs, and wrappings.

You should, however, watch out the necromantic effects of the unholy rituals that fuel their undeath. Stuff like their dreadful glare that inflicts permanent insanity, their cursed touch that causes living flesh to rot and decay, turning such unfortunate individuals into urdure eating starving corpse demons. Oh and food instantly molders and water instantly evaporates when brought into their lair. Other non magical drinks are spoiled: wine turning to vinegar, for instance.

Well that's disappointing, what's the point of undead pussy without the maggots? Like a Hot Dog without mustard.... just sad.

>She will never offer you the world, unlimited power and her undying loyalty.

Trump, Mays, Putin, Xi, Macron, Bibi, and Kimmie boy please just mash the nuclear button I just can't take it anymore.

Man they really ruined her character. Fuck the sequels.

Other then having grey skin she looks normal enough and she's probably only half dead because magic. If her skin is soft, she smells pleasant and her pussy is tight you could probably fuck her.

People have been wondering about this for centuries. There are medieval songs about guys wondering if it's ok to hook up with an undead lady.