Why did The Sandman kill himself?

Why did The Sandman kill himself?

Hahah holy fuck, fidget spinners truly are the new rock'n'roll / Television / Millenialphones.

Holy shit that is one of the most ridiculous fucking images i've ever seen. Is it satire? Is there someone out there who thinks that a toy fad is really that fucking terrible?

He developed an allergy to sand

More like the new Tamagochi.

it's just a fucking pog toy. Every generation of kids go through shit like this and ours weren't any better

That image is pretty much what I think of fidget spinners. Fucking autistic as all hell.

Honestly it's less shitty than pogs. They don't have the collecting (less of a money sink) and kids crying because they lost their pogs aspect.

I don't understand, my only knowledge of these things comes from the internet. How is it popular? There are literally none in my area either in use or for sale and only one person I know has a passing interest in owning one, but couldn't articulate why when asked.

Are fidget spinners a psyop or some sort of marketing experiment? At least Pogs were a game, and Tamagatchi were a toy. Hell even pet rocks had some humor value for the time.

You mean the new pogs ?

I still remember yo-yos. Does anyone care about them anymore?

Tell me how it's any worse than any other retarded fad.

Pogs were a collecting/trading game, not really comparable to something you buy one time and just fidget with under your desk on your own.

>fucking autistic

They literally are toys for autistic kids that got popular

Like minecraft

Guy in the news stand of my neighbourhood started selling them. Apparently he sold out in a single day.

Holy shit, it's a fad of the week not some societal epidemic.

>fingerboards
oh god I hate myself.

I prefer to see it as the fidget representing ADHD and it's crippling hold on the sufferer.

So says the slave to the free man.

I know At least Pokemon go had people do stupid shit and the Presidential candidates made some cringet references. This is just an idle hand occupier.

Though I think I get it. They don't actually care. They just need to feel/appear relevant so they take whatever seems hot and act pretenious.

They look cool and are apparently good for stress relief and assisting people with attention deficit disorder.

Every single one of these comics is the same.

>"ugh, why is everyone falling for this fad? I'm so much more enlightened then the stupid sheeple masses"

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I asked Neil Gaiman himself at a book signing and he emphatically refused to acknowledge that either Morpheus himself or the angels Remiel and Duma were responsible.

But if you ask me, it was heartbreak. He realized he was never gonna change and he just decided to pack it in.

...DESU I could have made that image just because it's kinky.

I'm autistic as all hell, as it happens, and I found one in the street and gave it away. I do NOT get the appeal.

Now, a fidget CUBE...

Um, no. They're for kids with ADD. They're supposed to help you focus your attention, something autists generally do not have trouble with.

Oh looks it's another "those kid and their latest toy will cause the downfall of civilization". Damn political cartoonist must be the easiest fucking job in the world, you just need to say the same thing over and over.

...I really don't think so. I really, seriously don't think so. Any slave who gave a free man lip like that was asking for a beating.

Because he was caught between his pride and the forces of justice embodied by the furies. The only solution was for him to die, which would satisfy the furies, but also be reborn which would manifest a new, less douchey personality.

It's a fucking stress relief toy.

Sandman is the story of the Lord of Dreams coming to terms with the cardinal truth that all things must change or die.

This thread is a garbage fire.

Kind of funny how the only thing worthwile XKCD ever published wasn't even a comic.
I think my favorite is "those damn kids and their fast postal service".