What is her official name Sup Forums demencia or dementia

What is her official name Sup Forums demencia or dementia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dementia

Demencia is Spanish and Dementia is English. It honestly doesn't matter that much though.

You would think

I would say it's Demencia, I think that because then "black hat" would be "sombrero negro" in the spanish version but it isn't so I think names are as they are said in the spanish shorts. but meh, this is a free world call her what you want.

So its a demenica thread should we post dementia?

I think they spell it Demetia in the offical promo art.

How about we wait until the series hopefully gets greenlit first?

My waifu

It's not what I want to call her it's what I have to type in to look for her sweet nudes

hahahahaha totally right sir, checked btw

Depends on region I guess... Anyway:
Post theories in this thread!
Judging by the schematic with Demencias outline she was created by doctor Flug. She was made in a lab not born. She may or may not have heightened animal themed/based abilities & powers due to her role as 'the musle'. Those abilities will most likely be lizard/reptile themed. She may have been created in a similar vein as 5.0.5 and meant to be a killing machine, but like 5.0.5 didn't come out as intended. Only difference being instead of turning good, she has an obsession with Black Hat, and thus is now assigned to act as a bodyguard instead of an assassin.

Her name is "Never airing in America."

Its Dementia because the original language of the shorts is english.

>
YES

DUMP TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS

Incontinentia

You bet your bag

whats her end game? Black Hat or Flug?

She wants that Big Black Hat, but she may have to settle.

>Spoilered for Swiss Butthoel Fetishist

>Vagina bones

Well usually a character with a crush gets together with that crush but she might also go with Naruto route and end up with someone else. And considering that she will bond a lot with Flug as BH lackeys it might become a thing in a veeeeery last episode.

And that is all I have, never did get that request I made, oh well. Heres hoping everybody involved in TTG drowns so we can get anything new on the schedule.

If we go with that headcannon, I would write her as Demenzia. Flug is clearly intended to be German, airplane thematic + Flug as a second name makes it pretty clear. In that case, Demenzia makes sense because Demenz is German for dementia.

Papermencia best ship.

If she has dementia then maybe this is all in her head?

Ah so what are your head cannons? Got any for the other characters?

Chicks likes this are always molestation cases.

Black Hat and Flug may have fucked her brain.

>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS your path

Flug wouldn't fuck anything. If anything, Demencia and Black Hat probably team up to bully him.

>Demencia rapes his cock while BH rapes his butt

I can see it now

>Implying Black hat didn't have Flugg take a drill to her frontal lobe till she couldn't remember her real name.

In spite of his various shortcomings, Prejean knows how to draw a good ass.

>Swiss

Is this confirmed?

That's Shadman. And I think he moved to the U.S. because the Swiss don't take kindly to loli.

>Swiss
>rejecting any form of degeneracy
Fick one, m8.

Official sources writes "DemeCia", so I go with that.

>that filename

*DemenCia

Shit, I need to sleep.

how degenerate are the Swiss? Scale from 1 (Poland) to 10 (Sweden.)

I will go with De- BRAAAAAAAAAAAPfffftssss

>1 (Poland)

>He thinks being closeted equals being pure and clean

There is the usual "Black Hat killed the entire CN universe" stuff, but this one might just be overanalyzing background details.

Also, I once saw a Faust play where the Faust kinda looked like Flug (he even had a paperbag over his head once) and where Mephisto looks like Black Hat. I think that Flug was the one who summoned Black Hat because he wanted to know more and that they did some crazy stuff together as Black Hat showed him stuff. Dementia just came later because Black Hat turned a lizard into a human to mess with townsfolk, while 5.0.5 is a result of Black Hat protecting Flug from a bear which was about to maul him.

>Scale from 1 (Poland) to 10 (Sweden.)
>1 Poland
Dude, Poland is at least 6.

>What is her official name Sup Forums demencia or dementia

Baby Demenica

Really?

Yes, really.

Those few Sup Forums-bound Poles lied to you.
Just like they don't tell you that our current government is being run from the backseat by a homosexual jew.

Dude
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

n-no

Drumpfdeportedcha

I'm more on the train of BH being an elder god but I like the idea of him and Flug having a eldritch variant of a Faustian deal going on.

That hand jar in the background which rotates is pretty neatly animated.

>Being anti-muslim automatically equals being right-wing and redpilled on all fronts

Our Sup Forums-endorsed government got elected on the promise of a gigantic welfare package that they actually put into motion, despite the fact that our economy will not endure it for more than the next 2-3 years.

Our catholic clergy keeps yapping on and on about how we SHOULD take in as many refugees as we can and it is only a matter of time before gullible cathocucks take that bait for long enough to take damage.

But hey, keep worshipping us just because Sup Forums told you to do so. :^)

Shit man idk
Maybe its dimensha

I smell an atheist jew.

What the hell is Baby Demenica? I saw people freaking out in the other threads but never checked it out

Yeah, this is nu-Sup Forums, alright.

As soon as information doesn't fit your narrative, you behave like SJWs and stick to your labels.

But hey, Donald Drumpf is visiting Poland next month; hopefully he will learn a thing or two about substituting one Deep State for another! You will get a chance to experience just how 'redpilled' and 'based' we actually are.

From my understanding, people starting to talk about how BH being the evilest evil there is would rape Demencia as an evil deed, but that would be flawed as she would enjoy it, so there was a long debate over whether or not a Baby Demencia would enjoy it.

she wasn't Demencia when she was a baby, user

> people starting to talk about how BH being the evilest evil there is would rape Demencia as an evil deed, but that would be flawed as she would enjoy it, so there was a long debate over whether or not a Baby Demencia would enjoy it.

Would a baby demenica enjoy it?

That's an interesting question but would demenica be turned to a baby and given a baby mind or turned to a baby and still have her adult mind?

>perhaps