Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Huh, so it wasn't just a dream.

Not an injury-induced hallucination like some people assumed, after all.

page this one was a callback to.
It was kinda obvious it wasn't a dream, after Lucy was reintroduced, as she wore the same exact uniform as in this page

Those fucking size-changing bears holy shit, what's up with the weird perspective and positions, it is a complete mess.

Other than that, oh boy, we get some actual answers now. I want to believe this means that Lucy was always worried about poor ol' Paulo after the crash happened.

Still inferior to Paulo's Dad x Sue's Mom

>Stunned Paulo

What's gonna happen next?

AAA HUGE HEAD

Not that much in this page.
At least the heads aren't twice as large as the shoulders

Pretty lame execution.

This.

>Your son is a sexual deviant. Do something before I call the cops.

>Paulo's Dad
Best cinnamon roll

Now he knows she really did visit him in the hospital, maybe he'll wonder why she didn't stick around to speak to him.

If she was close enough she could nip back to Roseville to see her brother and Paulo hours after a minor car crash, WHERE has she been and WHY has she been a total no-show until now?

The massive over-statement of emotions continues. Is he really THAT surprised? Tiny irises and comic book force lines and everything?

Paulo's dad deserves to be surrounded by love. The more the better!

Maybe a daughter-in-law and a grandbaby!

All it needs is him going "w-what?!" to really get that anime feel.

the bears are trying there best to absorb the giant heads

N-NANI!?!

DRAMA!

I do like new and improved Lucy that cares about others.

Fuck I hate myself for catching up

I don't know how you guys put up with waiting for releases

Maybe I stop reading for a few months to binge

I actually think Paulo's being awfully coy in his approach. The last time he saw Lucy he was about to confess but she suddenly asked to kiss. Paulo can be pretty dim so he probably doesn't realize she was was only doing that to say goodbye before suicide. As far as Paulo should be aware Lucy very much wants to be his lover and they just have to pick back up where they left off.

>I don't know how you guys put up with waiting for releases
The shitpostin's fine, bro.

But then you'd miss out on all our Wacky Hijinks!
I mean nothing too wacky has happened lately, but next week it might!

>Taeshi wants us to believe she uses references

>abbey wouldnt vote trump
what

>none of my characters are evil republicans teehee
Abbey probably wouldn't vote trump since he seems like a cuckservative and Trump disrespects much women.

just like the last Mondays last panel?

He hates bullies who grab cats and dogs by their pussies/cookies

>liberals are good
>Trump is Hitler, let's vote for Killary

>Attaching political alignments to characters that can't even legally vote yet

Like why even answer this question at all?

She just wanted to say that Trump voters are morons and those who don't vote liberal are jackasses.

>Paulo is canonically into dom women
>Does everything under Daisy's word
',:^)

Let's not go down this path. There are other places to yell at each other like idiots in an unentertaining way.

There isn't, Veronica already killed those places. :^)

>Veronica
Not how you spell bagboy

I hope end game is a giant cat orgy.

She uses references a'ight, but it's all 'slicing of life with a side of magics' moeshit that her Basketcase supposedly is obsessed with.

the feeling I'm getting from the art and plot development ever since it went bobbleheaded

I hope endgame is much needed therapy.

I wonder how white kitty would have reacted if scarf kitty was the one that was choked instead.

>if you vote conservative the entire cast of bittersweet candy bowl would hate you and would NOT be your friend.

I would worry about that if the /bcb/ cast wasn't composed of terrible people.

Doubt they care what we say

Is Server Stooge basically the Jafar to Taeshi's emotionally handicapped Sultan?

This is a great metaphor to the situation.

...That's actually a good way to explain it in Disney terms.

Amaya, Sue, and David did nothing wrong.

hopefully wouldn't have cared

Jeez, I never considered that Oliver might be taking advantage of Veronics's mental state. That's kinda fucked up.

Hello David

They care very much about their image, acting above it all is their coping mechanism.

>Amaya
Who?
>Sue
Literally Hillary.
>David
Literally Joker.

He's more like the Wormtongue to Taeshi's Theoden

How'd you else explain that it seems like that the last few years the comic seems to have been made 100% to his specific liking regarding things he cares about?

I have returned!
Hopefully Wednesday keeps this new edit-potential momentum going

It's kind of strange... Paulo had purposefully left out the part where he choked Mike with his own scarf, back when he threw a bitchfit when Lucy didn't want to sit at their lunch table.
I know she's stated she hates Mike and all, but I don't think she would appreciate Paulo for doing that sort of act.
Look how she reacted when she heard Abbey hurt Paulo, she'd probably be a little angry at Paulo for pulling that on Mike.

Amaya, sure. David's a flat comic relief character and Sue's a haughty "above-it-all" who's just as into the drama as the rest of the characters. Plus, I'm pretty sure David pushed Paulo into pursuing Lucy based on an emasculation angle? Don't wanna dig through the archives.

jojoanon is back

This actually makes me like lucy a little bit.
God damn it.

>「Drama Queen」 puts 「Hits za Groundo」 on Paulo, to protect Paulo and at a later point break Abbey's rage, setting in motion the greatest 「Drama」 the series ever saw
I need this.

I was missed? Aw.
I'd check every update for potential but there's been almost none since mike and Lucy's little confrontation. It's been rough, and I'm glad that there might be some fun times again

Almost the opposite; David pushed Paulo into pursuing girls in general, which led to him losing his virginity and Lucy rejecting him for that.

I don't now why Taeshi thinks a teenage boy always needs a special reason to be interested in girls but there it is.

We'll see what Wednesday holds first, as of now I went with an approaching person as the source of the /menacing rumble/.
I'll keep that in mind in case I suppose

David also cockblocked Paulo from bonig Tess, by putting Daisy in his mind

He's the final boss.

Think about it: he's the only one aware he's in a comic. When the drama happens, his face is always blank. He has no expression. It's all an act. In reality he is the keeper of Roseville High, keeping the cast locked in their melodramatic prison while they torture themselves with meaningless bullshit.. He is a being that derives no pleasure from this, as he is only following his will. This is what makes him a dark god.

Endgame will be MikexLucy consummating their unholy relationship, giving David his power and bringing about the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012.

Screencap this

This is what happens when McCain isn't there to keep him in check

I've always liked the angle that Sue's the universe's counter-balance to keep David in check. But that would require her to actually do something once in a while.

Yours Truly, Abbey the throat puncher

Why portray Sue or any of the other who's not part of the core cast in the comic, when there's the two recently introduced and wonderfully diverse gaysex characters?

Matt's kind of a bore and has no real bearing on the story, which means the only other character you're talking about is Madison. Which...no.

We need more Jess :c

We need more Haley.

This.

It's funny that she's the one where the fact she's playing for the other team isn't her sole character.

She's the oldest character that hasn't been BAAWleted who's gay, and yet she's the only well executed one.

Legitimately I didn't realize she was gay until Madison was introduced into the comic

You can see her making googly eyes at Lucy during her audition for the play and it was implied during the sleepover arc. I think there was some confirmation on the ask blog, too.

For some one who hates this comic I've read a lot of it.

Why does everyone wanna bang Lucy

She hot bruh.

That's usually a good indicator of a well written gay character.

If it's not constantly rubbed in your face, but just a small facet of their personality.

>check out the store
>only three fucking plush

Give me Rachel

Bet Madison's gonna be made into a plush before slutpupper is.

So that we see her picking Mike out of all the other options.

Haley's only defying trait is that she always bitching and moaning

There's always those few chicks in every high school that's a total dickbag to everyone, but everyone still wants to get with them just because they're hot.

You know, I used to be a total Lucyfag before I realized: what the fuck did she even do to deserve all the love she gets besides being hot? Paulo's an angel to her, but what did she do to warrant that? These threads have really opened my eyes.

>Guest of Honor (The chapter that Abbey attacked Paulo) was made in 2015
>That was apparently two months ago in-universe
Jesus fucking christ

Unfriendly reminds that this arc takes place in 2008-09

Drama Queen is the biggest LucyFag and JojoFag

In Confrontation, if I'm remembering correctly, Paulo himself says 'thrill of the chase' when asked why he pursues Lucy. Course, that was a long time ago so it's probably not as relevant now. It also doesn't hurt that he's always had sort of a one-sided rivalry with Mike, and she was into Mike for the longest time. His current infatuation with her is probably just his old feelings being amplified because he thought he'd lost her. I'm not sure, though. Paulo is hard to decipher for me.

>Paulo is hard to decipher for me.
might be because his personality is constantly rewritten

And also her costant lust for Mike's barb

Madison and Rachel are my favorite girls in the series so that would be a-ok

I didn't think it was possible to simultaneously want to fist bump someone and punch them in the throat at the same time, but you proved me wrong today, user.

>Madison
>favorite
for what? being thrown legs first into a woodchipper?

Feisty girls are nice. Great for angry sex.