When will he show up in the MCU?

When will he show up in the MCU?

I thought he might be the secret villain of IM3 since AIM was in it, but they made it Fing Fang Foom instead.

Well, considering that A.I.M. is being ran by The Not-Mandarin

Who that?

He is. He is a series of immortal russian robots with a human mind designed only for killing

M.O.D.O.K., silly. A Mental Organism Designed Only [for] Killing.

He was in Iron Man 3 (in their own crappy way), no? Figured "Killian" was because of the "Killing" at the end of M.O.D.O.K.. From what I recall there was some kind of joke about his hologram having a big head or something.

>He was in Iron Man 3, no?
No.

In Ant Man and the Wasp?

That's actually not a bad idea, but they would never do it. "flying half robot giant face guy" will never show up in live action, if casual keep up doing the "it's shit cause it's cheesy and not realistic" thing.

Agents of Shield is not canon.

I don't even think it's the casuals, it's the people responsible for the movies.

We had Ego the Living planet in a movie. Played by fucking Kurt Russell. Nothing is impossible.

We've had Rocket Raccoon battling EGO the living planet.

We've had a blockbuster movie starring Antman.

We even got a fairly faithful Arnim Zola, albeit without a robot body.

Making MODOK some kinda of hydrocephalic living computer isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

Do they even have the movie rights for him?

I wouldn't even be mad

>Too Cheesy
Everything is fair game after fucking Guardians

>Introducing Tom Hanks as Modok

How would you feel about it Sup Forums?

Have him as AIM stealing some of the Zola tech left over at the bunker and from Hydra's files getting dumped, so his face is just some horrible digital amalgamation of a bunch of brains they scanned and mashed together to make the ultimate mind.

The writer for Cap 3 wanted to add him in, but Disney kept vetoing it because they thought MODOK was too stupid.

Tom Hanks doesn't play enough villains. I'd be all over it.

Tom is too busy with that Universal Monster universe that they keep trying to make happen

That's Tom Cruise m8

Whoops, read that wrong

>Tom Hanks

Nah, he is like Spacey and wouldn't sell himself to be doing shitty cinematic universes.

Agents of SHIELD is more canon than the movies.

Gwenpool movie.

Yet he can go for a movie in which he becomes a cat?

soon