A-Agents of Shield is non-canon guys!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA You can't disown it yet.

That just means the Netflix shows are non-canon too.

I don't understand hating on something because it's not canon. Do they not watch other shows like CSI or Castle or whatever because they're also not canon to the MCU?

>Netflix
>Cannon with the MCU
Nah.

where's my claire!?!?!

Just out of frame
Plummeting to her well deserved death.Just kidding, I love Claire too.

I think the issue is that the MCU is suppose to be this big cross over universe where the other movies and series all exist together and will hopefully crossover with each other.

but so far only the movies crossover with the movies and the shows cross over with the shows.

That's wierd because they had a direct tie-in to avengers 2

That does explain the 2 Zemo's though

Who are those two between Luke Cage and Coulson?

Well, the movie characters do appear in the series, it just doesn't go both ways. Just a case of practicality I think. You can expect the TV audience to have seen the movies, but you can't really expect the movie audience to have seen all the series.

Personally, with actor prices and contracts. And to me the grave disparity in acting ability from the shows to the movies...It doesn't bother me at all that there isn't any crossover. But in terms of concepts and events the movies clearly don't value the shows input while the shows AoS at least has done everything it could to promote and provide additional context for the movies, a lot of the time to their own detriment.

Here's a better picture.

One of them is Quake, no idea who the other guy is.

Shouldn't you be working on Justice League, Joss?

One is Quake, the other is Jeph Loeb I think.

Was Hayley Atwell too busy to show up?

No one, just a guy who can't write good comics anymore.

Why would the movie audiences watch the show if it isn't canon?

ahhh Rosario Dawson... you really don't know what you are missing by not keeping me as your private cabana boy...

Why would she be there?

This.
Hell, Feige literally said in an interview that if they made a Luke Cage movie that they would have to hire a new actor and create a new origin. Translation: Not Canon.

Feige literally said the series are canon.

No translation needed.

last season was so fucking good

There are actually people that thought they were?

>Netflix shows
>canon
lolno.