twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would but it's too obscene for this board

Reverse Wonder Woman?

EEEEEEEY WONDER WOMAAAN, FUCK YOUUUU

guys i wanna put my wiener

union jack

Iron Patriot (Osborn)

Forgot pic, fuck.

I saw her on CNN last night. They were doing a thing on Puerto Rico and the culture. What the he'll is wrong with USA, man? Why are you guys mean to Puerto Rico?

>CNN

>Why are you guys mean to Puerto Rico?

Well, we never really intended to *have* Puerto Rico, so we never really got off on the right foot. We went to war with Spain for Cuba and the Philippines and just kind of wound up with it.

I need more latino heroes and villains to break out into dance at random intervals.

This mother fucker right here knows what's up.

Guy Ritchie directed Union Jack movie when?

What's up with Puerto Rico? They have appearing more and more in the media lately, and I heard they were holding a referendum on whether become USA's 51st state or something like this.

I always liked Miss Victory's outfit. It's very nicely designed.

That's a fucking mess if I ever saw one.

Never going to happen Puerto Rico is too poor,it was greatly fuck up the country's economy.

Not quite
img3.xbooru.com//images/618/ea42a12baa5ed56a168cdfecc051cf00.png?678380

THE ORGINAL BOOB WINDOW!

you could have just posted the original.

Allahu Ackbar

There's something surprisingly eyecatching and unique about such a simple design.

Think greece in the EU and you'll get Puerto Rico. They're broke as fuck because of a bunch of really bad financial decisions. They figure if they become a state they'll get bailed out or at least have better options to settle the debt.

Ah shoulda fucked her while I had the chance

Absolutely this.

Never after the flop that was King Arthuer

How was that comic? I always see it when I go to my LCS but I never picked it up.

Some of you probably don't know this, but Nigeria has a growing comic book industry.

Here's Guardian Prime.

WE

What kind of villains does he fight?
The Dutch?
Malaria?
I don't know anything about Nigeria.

>Malaria villain

So would it be a giant sentient mosquito? That sounds kinda badass.

It's not really WE WUZ meme because well, these are actual Africans writing comics that involve their actual culture in their respective country.

WE WUZ is usually targeted at Afro-Centrists living in America who want to pick off vague history from famous civilizations that just happen to be in Africa and claim it for their own, while having little knowledge of their own ancestry.

Usual monsters, mythical Nigerian creatures, corrupt, etc. like your average superhero comic

Once again, Japan is three steps ahead of us.

It's all over the news because they are finally too broke to ask for more money. There is a vote every couple of years about statehood.
Most Puerto Ricans are fucking retarded and don't want to "be american" despite being born with a fucking US citizenship. They always find an excuse to discard the result, so don't worry about it.

I always liked the look of el Vejigante, even if he was a one shot character.

She's supposed to be socially just! Stop fapping to her!

If you're referring to Sup Forums content, a good number of people working in comics come from New York, where Puerto Ricans are the flavor minority behind black people. Just think of how many times we got nods to boroughs and subways and other surface-level New York bullshit in Marvel comics alone

It's actually not that bad

>Puerto Rico is the unwanted child of America
Now THAT'S a USA tradition

m'rrika

The only human that Ultron actively wanted to fuck.

Those issues were good shit, Subhumans and all.

How much is it? I can only find it on the writer's site and it's $20 per issue

>spic character
>is from Puerto Rico
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY DO THEY ALWAYS COME FROM THERE? WHAT ABOUT CHILE OR ARGENTINA?

What you don't love all that authentic NEW YAWK flavor like pizza and street vendors and the Statue of Liberty? Why only someone from New York can provide that kind of insider experience, you should be thanking Marvel

Too much work to do the research about those places.

Marvel and DC need to hire some Nigerians, stat!

>Closest to a mexican inspired costume I have knowledge of

I think May actually be pretty close to the truth on this; people love thinking that the things they write are "authentic" and there's nothing more authentic to well-off writers than their local Americanized ethnic diaspora

Is she just pulling a wedgie out that's been there all day?

>The Canadian flag
>But only the Left

poetry.

Yea he is. We have a huge amount of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans here. They think they're are true "Spanish" but all they are is a blight on the city.

Most of these Marvel authors act like they know the city just by staying a week here while they were on vacation. It really is insulting whenever they pull a reference to another borough for comedic value. LOL STATEN ISLAND LOL

Couldn't find a better pic, but Homelander has easily the best white, red and blue costume I've seen

they've been trying to become a state for the past 60 years, but while the Puerto Rican govt would love the get out of jail free card of handing its problems to uncle sam, the people dont care, and these referendums never have a large turnout. i think in the ballpark of 23% or something.

That said, because they are holding another one, jews have been trying to push the idea real hard. Sup Forums is full of "say hello to the 51st state!" threads, trying to push the narrative that Democrats will do it anyway next time they are in power and so Republicans should try to do it before they do, despite the fact that even if they did, PR would become an instant blue state because of gibs, just like the Reagan Amnesty turned California Blue and has made Florida increasingly close to call every election.

Has the God Emperor himself said anything about the issue?

no. I dont think so

They voted yes, now it's up to Congress.

What flag is that even supposed to be?

>Reverse Wonder Woman?

don't grab her or anything

What's this WE WUZ meme?

lol. i remeber someone have beaten the artist for such pictures in the 90'ens. jew trickery and political propaganda in children comics.

The anti-statehood party boycotted the election. Total turnout wasn't even 30%.

Congress doesn't want a 51st state because it would put the Republican Senate control in danger.

They will use the low turnout as an excuse to not admit Puerto Rico.

>The anti-statehood party boycotted the election

... What? How do you boycott the election about the singular issue your party is based on?

It was a referendum, that was the only thing on the ballot

Yeah, isn't it retarded to boycott it instead of just voting no?

Only good one in the thread

Nobody cares about those.

And only like 100 people live in each.

she needs to be...you know

>Why are you guys mean to Puerto Rico?
Puerto rico has been a laughing stock for years primarily from New Ricans acting like retards and giving a bad name to the rest of the people. Let's not to mention how they glorify marxist terrorists. Let's not to mention how shitty the economy is for the island, yet commonwealth fags act like everything is ok.
t. Puerto Rican living in the United States

The party heads know damn well the GOP doesn't want to risk their majority.

If a large portion of Puerto Rico voted Join, they would basically have to admit it into the Union. That is not something the anti-statehoods want to risk.

If, instead, one major party on Puerto Rico inspired a popular boycot of the election, causing record low turnout, then the mandate for the Senate to follow is not particularly strong.

There is an arrogance from PDP and Indepentistas (the ones who don't want statehood). They knew that they would lose so they rather not vote to hide their small numbers. It's really stupid considering that could have won if they combined their votes, especially since the vote count for Statehood was less than last time.

Is this the same black, female Captain America that looks like a man?

thicc

Like the costume, hate the dialogue. Comic writers really need to stop with this "randon spanish words in the middle of english sentences" bullshit

Who is this latina lewdmistress?

The one from spiderman 2099? or the one from USAvengers? Or are they the same person I forget

Nah, the one from 2099 was white. You're thinking of the OTHER black female Captain America from Spider-Gwen.

No this one is Luke Cage's daughter from an alternate future where Thanos killed most heroes, she showed up in Ewing's new avengers, US avengers and avengers ultron forever.

Actually he's hispanic. Mexican-irish descent, if I recall right. I mean... Dude's name is Miguel O'HARA.

yankee dogs.

Likely terrorist group that terrorize the country or greedy oil enterprise

name my band Sup Forums

no, we were actually talking about the future captain american chick that follows miguel around for a bit in his recent run

that's pretty fuckin sick

I agree. I really like his appearences in Uncanny.

Ah my bad. I dunno why my brain auto-completed that you must be talking about Miguel, apparently I'm retarded.

The banter between the chilean and argentinian super heroes would lead us into another hyper crisis.

>$19.99 for a second printing straight from the creator with no signature or anything

No es boo-ayno

hell yeah, Confederate flag is obectively number 2 on the list of fantastic flags.

USA's flag is number 1

>buh-but George Perez did a cover for them!!

AMERITHICC

The price is printed on the cover, it's not even some scalper shit, it's just how much it Fucking costs

Usually it's Africans-Americans who think they're the descendants of ancient African civilizations because "they're black"

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

But I've seen on Sup Forums recently that whites tend to "WE WUZ" just as much as Afro-Centrist nowadays, "WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ VIKINGZ, WE WUZ CRUSADERS" It's just a funny race-poking meme.