Good evening owls,

trying not to fall asleep

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1715882&postcount=5
buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1715880&postcount=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but I'm looking over at the bed and it's calling my name

LOL

Faggot OP, would you mind if I put Sony's conference on another tab and not give full attention to this shitty thread for a day?

Why would I care what the fuck you do, given your attitude?

Hello, Storyteller.

Would a rant about how The Flintstones is fucking stupid help keep you awake?

>getting this triggered
Had a bad day or is it that time of the month?

I'm losing the battle pretty quickly tonight

There comes a point wherein ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Well, if you need to sleep, then by all means hit the hay. Or take a shot of your energy drink of choice.

I wouldn't blame you OP

have a preview for LOSH/Bugs Bunny buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1715882&postcount=5

and here's a few characters I never thought I'd see in a comic again in Bug!
buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1715880&postcount=1

So we got info on the new Bombshells title.

It's so weird how a line of statues and then variants turned into some large scale line of titles, official cosplay designs, puzzles, mugs, action figures, key chains, etc.

It makes me wonder if DC or marvel will ever try to recreate it because "dc/marvel universe in this set time" could work for a lot of eras/times desu

I'll make one issue! At least!

I've been on my feet all day and biked a few miles

How did Kraven Hunts Wall St not get its own issue.

Use your 'Merican Freedom to go buy some Red Bull and syringes, and inject that shit right into your heart, Uma Thurman style.

Sleep is the enemy.

Also weird how it appeals to both men AND women.
Wouldn't be surprised if they originally thought the statues would be a more tame version of kotobukiya bishoujo statues but turned out women liked them too, more than the men do it seems.

>Nixon's in heaven
Tricky Dick wins again.

Throwback fashion has a nice aesthetic

we only wish we had Dick Nixon to kick around

it's amazing what tasteful cheesecake can accomplish

And some of the characters are more covered than usual, despite being a pinup design lol

>Also weird how it appeals to both men AND women.
I mean, is it? It's literally like a lot of modern female protagonist "we are progressive" comics (it might even be the originator of that as a type) but it's also kinda cheesecake-y and has lots of alternate designs (which is good for cosplay as well).

It's nice I think that they turned the statues into what the line is, I think. It would have been way different in the 90s.

We don't deserve it.

Man the Brits really love the Lee/Ditko Spider-Man huh? I knew that Moore and Millar loved it because they're in the BBC documentary about finding Ditko, and Pat Mills mentions it's one of the few cape comics he likes in the Marshal Law afterword.

>It would have been way different in the 90s.
A lot more broken spines, nipples, and vag floss that's for sure

>Also weird how it appeals to both men AND women.
It's comforting to know that stereotypes can be laid to rest on this issue. Turns out both men AND women alike are a bunch of shallow idiots ruled by their libido. EQUALITY!

So how often does Mysterio die?

How the fuck do these speech bubbles keep disappearing?

Yeah. At the same time I'm pretty hesitant to give Bombshells the kind of social cred it asks for, because it does everything very easy.

Arrooo. God hates Communists.

It's a shame the writing itself kinda sucks cause it's got everything else going for it desu

I wonder if it's a really lazy digital transfer issue?

there's an aura of self-satisfied around the book

>We don't deserve it.
Look at how MANY dead bodies there are.

Who would have thought there would come a day when people would yearn for the earnest straightforward corruption of R. Milhouse Nixon.

Opisafaggot

He committed suicide in Kevin Smith's Daredevil run.

He tried pulling his usual special effects pranks and DD basically told him he was just a B movie hack with no originality and he killed himself. Ironically he killed himself the same way as Kraven.

I don't know that it sucks exactly, it can get indulgent and it sometimes starts at the solution without putting in the effort of getting there. I dunno, I kinda file it under "generic Bennett" if we can call that a thing yet. I can definitely see a very different reaction to this Japanese internment plotline in different contexts.

That sounds really awful. Is KSmith's DD run bad?

huh, that's a thing that is

>u jelly?
Milligan was a prophet.

Is our children learning?

The biggest problem is almost every character sounds the same. Hell, almost all of Bennett's characters sound the same.
It's more noticable in Bombshells because there's like 2-3 dozen characters.

Let I know the vast majority of writers have at least one or two quirks in their writing that show up again and again, but Bennett has it bad.
Animosity is her best book because it does shy away from her normal quirks.

My Daredevil superfan friend likes it. Or at least says it's middling for a DD run, which is still praise since there's so many good DD runs.

>Edie
Yay, best girl is back for a guest appearance!

I'm so sorry but I really am about to keel over

we'll finish this mini tomorrow, wherein I will be well-rested

It was overly praised back in the day. It's honestly really, really not good.

I think she gets something of a different voice into Batwoman too.

Just that Mysterio thing sounded kinda shitty. I'm not well read on Daredevil.

G'night, OP. You've given us quite a few threads lately.

It's okay when he showed up in The Gauntlet they just retconned it away saying he faked his death.

It's kinda funny that his reaction to being told he's a B-movie hack is to fake his death in B-movie hackery. That feels like a fuck you to Smith for sure, but maybe not intended.

Night OP Sonyanon, feel free to shit talk the conference ITT

It feels like they wanted a major classic villain back for their story about lots of villains, it was like the same year that Kraven the hunter was brought back from the dead.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

Sleep well, and dream of... whatever it is you tend to dream about. Probably something opera related.

Hahahaha holy shit Norman this was not what I expected when I saw him on the first cover.

Every time!!!

One day I'll be able to hang and talk comics

If you storytime yourself you'll always be on time

PS First Issue of LOSH/Batman is out

Did the thread talk about the potential for best Cosmic Boy costume in Bugs Bunny and the LOSH

every time i do no one talks :(

tho it's almost depressing to read losh/batman right now......

Psst. Hey.

Do you think she snores?

Shit, really? I didn't think it was out till July.

When drunk, yes.

That's Harry, Norman's already alive.

Brainy interacting with Batman's deduction abilities

Is this Batman 66?

It's under it's own series as Batman 66/Legion of Superheroes or the names might be reversed?

I seriously didn't think this was out until next month. Was I just totally wrong? Is it an early release digital or something?

That's Harry.

Norman is very alive by this point thanks to the ruinous ending of the Clone Saga.

I think you might've just been mistaken. Or maybe thinking of the physical release?

also it's
Batman '66 Meets the Legion of Super-Heroes

How is it?

FINAL FANTASY FISHING

YOU CANNOT MAKE IT UP

whaaaa