Can anyone tell me what Shockwave's main weapon was before he lost his hand?

Can anyone tell me what Shockwave's main weapon was before he lost his hand?

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vwIr8qQio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was never any suggestion he "lost" his hand. He just had a gun hand like a lot of transformers did (Hoist, Grapple, Trailbreaker). Sometimes he had two hands on the cartoon, but those times were assumed to be animation errors. The cartoon also had Transformers voluntarily switch their hand for another weapon so you could count it as that if you wanted.

The only exception (that I know) were the IDW comics where his whole body was changed into the cyclops. He just had regular hands before the change.

Thanks for the response

I was under the impression however that in some (and by now, most) continuities it was established that Shockwave had lost his hand somehow and had replaced it with his signature blaster instead of repairing it (in some stories it's grimlock who bites it off, in others it gets crushed I think - there's a few versions)

diplomacy and statesmanship

I don't see Shockwave as the kind of transformer who would name his blasters

This reminds me that Soundwave hardly ever used his shoulder cannon

He had a whole menagerie of dudes in his chest. Why need a shoulder cannon when you can sic a robo puma and mecha t-rex on your foes?

lol

but seriously, does Shockwave have another blaster?

I mean like he still uses a hand gun to shoot instead of his shoulder cannon

Oh yeah his tits were weaponised too

it's not a cannon, it's a radio receiver that somehow lets him read robot minds like he was psychic

He has a tiny little handgun he always uses instead, which is actually one of the batteries in the walkman back

Fashion.

>It's not a canon

Bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vwIr8qQio

This image is... illogical. Making oneself a throne with parts of your enemies as decor is a sentimental waste of time and resources. It is just an empty gesture one would make for feelings of wasteful self satisfaction and meaningless pride. Logic dictates to not be wasteful with resources when it comes to unique specimens. Conclusion: the image author should have drawn Shockwave in front of test tubes filled with remnants of his rivals and enemies.

Or fighting Dinobots.

In IDW he was subject to a form of public humiliation and reprogramming; his head was replaced with a Cyclops eye and his hands with pincer claws. If I remember correctly when he's offered a place by Megatron's side he's presented with an array of replacement parts and decides a gun hand would be beneficial in the current times, and one functioning hand would suffice.

shhh

cool, but weird considering he builds so much

I had this other thought that the G1 hands were not animation mistakes but rather that his left hand is just hidden in his forearm most of the time because he always has the blaster switched out - which is to say his left hand can switch between hand and blaster (although this was never shown or featured on any of his toys as far as I know)

in the G1 cartoon he's on Cybertron alone

so alone

it's a Sky Lynx dildo

Stop saying lewd stuff about Shockwave.
He is for pure and logical things only.

Sometimes he used it.

That's exactly what he said

jerking off with your dildo hand up your exhaust is purely logical

you would too if you could