Adventure Time

CN fucked up once again. This was shown during the AT rerun block. Looks like this takes place after Elements.

>caring about adventure time
Holy shit is it 2012 again?

It's very uncommon that I'm reminded why I dropped a show just from a single still image from it.

I might be wrong but isn't that on the boat in an early part of Islands?

that background doesn't look like their treehouse

Nope. It's the treehouse. And the only reason this takes place after Elements it's because Jake reverted to his dog form instead of his shapeshifter/alien form.

And none of the episodes before Islands shows this scene.

No, it's their house at the table. You can see it where Lady is Sitting.

I saw this but I wasn't sure if it was new

Does anyone have the youtube link?

Imagine if Finn's sleepy or tired and wants to sleep

Good lord what a climb just to get into bed

I never watched this show. What the fuck happened to Finn's arm?

Long story short, he lost it and now has a robo arm.

T-The latest season was really good...
Binged watched the whole thing on Saturday, it was basically everything I've wanted the show to be and more. So many lore related questions were answered.

And also JAAAAAAAMMES BAAAAXTER!!

gosh, let's see:
He got a cursed grass sword that clutched onto that arm and wouldn't come off
Shenanigans happened and the grass sword went crazy trying to captain america a thing that was floating away out into space and wound up ripping off Finn's arm
But MAGIC and the grass sword sprouted as a flower on his arm stump
Flower for some reason regrew into a new arm after finn later got raped
Things happened for a while, eventually it turned out the regrown arm was still the crazy grass sword which wrapped around a sword made out of a paradox alternate timeline version of himself and became a grass clone of him named Fern
Now he has a robot prosthetic arm

So they showed an episode before it was supposed to air?
What was it about?

This is... completely accurate. Except you forgot to mention the part where his Fern turns out to be an incredibly violent, destructive, and powerful version of Finn. And is also best boy

So did anyone who watch have a good description of what happened

>Can't whistle
>Best boy
pick one

>CN not giving a shit about Cuckventure Time
This is a surprise?

Does anyone remember if Fim did a RAK?
I sort of remember him doing a random act of kindness for some poor fellow but can't remember the scene.

what?

Was it recorded? What's the episode about?

It was just a bumper, I saw it too. Finn was just eating cereal and looked over at Jake like in the OP, no talking, just maybe crunching sounds. Few seconds long, maybe 5.

Finn tries to joke with PB and have fun with her but he bothers her super serious science experiment and she tells him to go home, he hangs with Jake waiting for something to do. Marcy comes over with PB and they say they have a mission for Finn, and it's about testing his agility and strength. After Finn doesn't take it seriously they both scold him and have Jake do the test. Finn hangs with Fern but Fern is freaking the fuck out about his parasite and makes Finn think he's got a parasite to. He asks PB to run tests but she says she was doing that but he wasn't being serious and that he needs to leave so Jake can focus on the test, he does without explaining the parasite thing and sits on his couch, lets out a fart, and says "Hey BMO" implying he's gonna bug him next.